Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SavvyBee

VIP Member
She bangs on about being a rainbow blended family or whatever she calls it - that poor boy is not treated as a part of HER family! She doesn’t force any of HER children to give her foot rubs, or film them picking their first spot, or paint them as the odd one out.
My husband has two children. It is not easy to learn to love a child that is not biologically yours (maybe for some people it is, but on the whole I don’t believe it is how we are designed, it takes work and effort and time). I don’t go on about how amazing I am, how selfless I am and how perfect it all is because it’s not all of the time. I go to great effort to make sure they feel included and will do so even more when we have our own child. Rachel seems to get a weird kick out of singling Seb out and making him feel uncomfortable.

I would never in a million years force my husband to rub my feet if he wasn’t in the mood, let alone a child and much less a step child. Her behaviour is vile.

Reactions: 25

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Christ alive! Fucking Princess Rachaelelele of Lazy Arse Towers who never lifts a fucking finger? Who has her henpecked husband come home after a day at work and cook 3 seperate meals and spoonfeed hers to her? She wouldn't know what to do with a bottle of Zoflora if it jumped up and bit her on the tits (I would have said arse but that would be impossible seeing as she's always sitting on it). She has cleaner FFS, not exactly a great brand ambassador is she? Fuck me, the sooner this influencer shit dies a death the better 🙄

ShaWei

Chatty Member
I’m not sure how to take the first part, that I tell you all continuously. Sorry if I come across as annoying and on repeat to anyone; not my intention. Just very difficult when you’ve been through something and working in the environment every day, to not feel passionate about something. I assure you I’m not a sock puppet (I hadn’t heard of that term before coming here so I’ve learned something new!) I can imagine it’s annoying for you all though so I’m sorry and I won’t go on about it again.

I also received a point from an admin about mentioning a smaller thread, again - sorry. I found Tattle from PTWM’s rant and was glad that someone else was highlighting what we were mentioning. But I can see when someone is a ‘blogger’, it’s probably for their own convenience and for want of more followers. I didn’t see it that way, so sorry again.
You don’t come across as annoying to me. I’m genuinely interested in your work.
You do mention your job a lot but I think that it’s always in context. After all we are dealing with someone here who claims to work in the field of DA and so I find it fascinating to compare her day with someone who actually does work and have genuine experience.
Please keep up your posts. They are always very enlightening.

• Heart

BigMama

Morning all,

Is the lady in PTWM’s stories, Emily Rose, someone who PTWM refers to as a ‘warrior’; therefore, a vulnerable woman who’s fled domestic abuse? Only, I’m sure I read here that she’s someone who sought help from PTWM when she was fleeing DA with her young child? Did she just contact PTWM and they struck a friendship?

The reason why I’m asking is, I’m pretty horrified at the thought of taking one of my service users out to and get drunk to the point she’s being sick. I would also be immediately dismissed if I crossed boundaries and allowed this woman into my home and family, never mind going out with her. This Emily has obviously been hurt and experienced abuse - and now is getting drunk with my husband and I’m filming them? I’d be struck off and stopped from working with any other vulnerable person.

No. Just no. Wrong on every single level.

Reactions: 24

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Did Josh just make that beautiful fry up and she's made fun of him because he burnt betsys toast? So so ungrateful. I hate how she ridicules him.

Mememe13

Zoflora choosing someone who does not clean and is very open about the fact they will leave ‘dog projectile vomit’ (wasn’t dog vomit, just a bit of uneaten food but R had to embellish as per fucking usual) is beyond ridiculous. It would be like Pampers sending nappies to somebody that doesn’t have kids. Almost as laughable as Kidscape making someone who does not safeguard their kids an ambassador 😵

• Heart
  • Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Still waiting for a reply Rachaele. Just thought I’d remind you.......
Maybe she's decided to follow the philosophy of "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" for once 🤣🤣🤣

Don’t feel sorry to bare chested tattooed Josh who loves all the wonga Rachel brings in , he loves the social media life she enables him with .
I think he loves all the attention from her fangirls as well, he no doubt likes knowing random strangers find him attractive (not me, I think he's a cunt)

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Sausageface

Chatty Member
Hey! Newsflash, Rachelele - you are parked in a car park that is about a two minute walk from a massive Boots. They sell nappies and calpol in there. Unfortunately you will have to pay though as I doubt they will kindly gift it to you 🙄

• Haha

Buzzedoff

I pretty much already know what their reaction will be and there will be plenty of 🙄🙄🙄🙄 going on. I have no doubt that the email is completely fictitious. With the exception of a couple, who are friends of hers, most professionals aren’t as enamoured with R as she would have people believe; quite the opposite. But I really don’t think she gives a toss. She’s just laughing all the way to the bank. I cannot wait until her bubble bursts. And it will.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
“And you Rachaelelele I also remember when you attended here. Bright, caring, an inspiration and most of all the infection in your vagina”

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Bette21

So I came here from her tattle rant and I’ve been here ever since, it was the PayPal stuff I really cared about. But that’s gone, she’s got away with it, whatever. I’ve unfollowed her and just keep track of big stuff through here. But how, HOW, can she think it is acceptable to discuss her stepsons relationship publicly? He’s a kid. He will get bullied. She just doesn’t seem to give a fuck, one day these kids are going to grow up and realise she sold their privacy, their therapy sessions, their most difficult puberty ridden years, for some fucking insta likes and a bit of free baby stuff. I cannot believe I used to like her.

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Been looking at PTWM posts for a while now, does anyone think like me that she hasnt been a victim of DA? I honestly think she has been the bully not the victim. She really is a nasty piece of work and to show the messages from Isaac for all to see, can't she keep anything private