Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was only thinking this morning that the thing I want most is a really ugly, bright blue swans head for my wall. Nothing quite says Christmas like a beheaded fucking swan for £58.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

imjustscrolling

Wow. I didn't expect that response. As for safeguarding: her own Mum leaves her overnight while she has to go to work. And for weekends, just expecting that she's able to stay here without asking me. I obviously also have had communication with her Mum and Dad - initiated by me as I was concerned when she'd spent two weekends here without me having any communication from her parents. The money thing was because they were going to a black tie party and she was worried she had nothing to wear - so I offered to buy her something for her birthday next week. This girl has spent the last 8 weekends at my house (in seperate bedrooms, before anyone jumps on me for that) - with us running her around to work etc - and her Mum is honestly just glad to have her out of her hair. I'm just trying to offer some kindness to this girl, who has been severely lacking in it.
I think you are doing a very very kind thing, My boyfriends parents don’t bother with me at all no matter how much I try and it breaks my heart, can you be my mother in law?? x

Reactions: 27

Wotsit

VIP Member
My daughter works part time in a men’s clothes shop. A bloke was in one day wanting a suit so she spent quite a lot of time chatting to him along with a (male) colleague. She only told him her first name but he managed to find her (private) account on Facebook and tried to add her and inboxed her. We only live in a small town where everyone knows everyone else so I’ve mutual friends that went to school with him. He’s 34. My daughter is 17! It creeped me right out and I was worried about him turning up at the shop again after she blocked him (he hasn’t done so far) Yet here’s a mother pimping her 15 year old out for ‘likes’ to all and sundry? She lets every one of her followers know where she lives, where she works, where she goes to school, the route she takes to school, who her friends are that she hangs around with outside Of school and where they are at any given time.

Rachaeelee your page is a weirdo’s paradise. Sort it out hun.

• Wow

MoiraDingle

Imagine two boys born to loving parents.
They spend the first few years of their lives being raised feeling safe and secure.
When the eldest is 9, the dad has an affair and leaves the family home.
He moves in with his new partner and her children and stops the boys seeing their mother. She falls apart.

I am in disbelief. She is honestly the most evil, calculated and twisted person!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Ambassador for Zoflora?! Really? The woman who sat on her arse and filmed herself leaving dog vomit on the rug in the lounge, less than 4 foot away from her, until Josh got home to clean it up?! The woman who has a cleaner and doesn't appear to lift a finger to do anything herself. Yes, I can absolutely see why she is a perfect person to promote a cleaning product!

I know you'll all be very happy for me when I tell you I'm very excitedly waiting for my call from Lloyd Maunder Butchers! I reckon as a vegetarian I'm the ideal person to advertise for them!

Oh and Rachaeaeaele...Mrs Hinch still doesn't appear to want to be your mate. It doesn't matter how many times you tag her, you sad fucking cow.

• Haha

Partofthefam

Rachelioleee always makes out she’s so posh, with all her designer clobber (which she makes look so cheap) and trying to be ‘down with the kids’ and achingly cool (bit like your nanna down the old disco).

Then she shows a clip of her brother.

He’s like a real-life Sam Dingle, uncouth, rude and clearly a few sandwiches short. So obviously she was lying about her ‘picture-perfect middle-class childhood till the age of 4’ story (yawn), cos it’s all obvious they’re all super chavvy. Yet another thing she’s lied about. She must have several identity crises daily as it must be crippling keeping up with all the lies she feeds people.
Oi we're not all chavs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Joosephine

Hey Rachealaee 🙋‍♀️ just been down the deed pole and got my extra vowel! Your name is so cool you influenced me! Let's all waste time and money adding extra letters just for the hell of it 🤷‍♀️

Ps..how the fook do you get 6 kids when I cant have any. You dont deserve them darlings. You're a disgrace.

WHERE'S THE MONEY!!!!???

• Heart
  • Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
That “teacher” would struggle to pass the skills test needed to get on to a PGCE yet she’s supposedly head of year??

Wow, she really is beyond belief. Goading the kids in the kitchen by filming them singing when they don’t want to be filmed (Betsy sorting breakfast by the looks of it), then running into the lounge where the baby is plonked in a chair and, I apologise if this isn’t the case, but unrestrained and unattended... in a house where there’s two dogs roaming around. How is she even allowed to have more children?

Also, anyone notice the tub of Aptamil on the side? I take it Wilby is no longer exclusively breastfed then. Not that it matters BUT she banged on SO much about bloody feeding him herself yet when she stops or reduces that and introduces bottles she says NOTHING. It would actually be really nice if influencers were honest about bottle feeding and normalised it because I think it’s gone too far the other way now and people are ashamed to be seen bottle feeding when actually sometimes it is what’s best for the baby, for one reason or another.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
So your husband is going to bed which means you have to go to his mums house to get waited on by her instead? Useless shit you are.
I really doubt he hates them leaving. he probably enjoys the peace and being able to go for a shit without worrying its being filmed

• Haha

Honey_dew

The story of her saying she’s part of the tiny hands baby bank. No Rachael you’re not. You’ve basically donated a few items you’ve been GIFTED! Doesn’t make you a saint. I’ve donated bath bomb hampers I sell to some charities to be raffled off. Am I part of it? No. Am I out of pocket? Yes (and I really do live month to month and not steal from PayPal donation!) Do I care? No. It’s other people’s blood sweat and tears sorting everything to make a few quid for some people in need. You’re trying to take the credit for something you’ve not done. You’re a joke. An absolute joke.

• Heart

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
Pretty much sums up her day, show off fantastic (fake) email praising Betsy and ripping the piss out of her stepson. Josh needs to take the fookin pipe cleaners off, put his big boy pants on and man up to her treatment of his sons. He can’t say shit to her girls but his boys are constantly edged out and ridiculed. Man up PC Titwank they’re your kids

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
That message to Josh. Not even a quick thanks for making me some oats.
Love how Josh tells her by text about Ethel and then she makes out she has to mop it all up in the night. Bloody contradicting herself as per. Bullshitter!
She either needs to stop lying about Edie having meltdowns or do something about them. She’s 6!

I messaged Zoflora last week.
AA11E871-507C-4B53-9BA1-35CDFC02F0AB.png

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
And talking about it in the car with the radio on - so appropriate. Then ending with “and I get to go back next week and give Christmas presents to the babies!” I wonder who’s funded that...

How she’s an ambassador for anything is beyond my comprehension. To her, it seems “domestic abuse” is when a man hurts or even goes so far as to kill a woman. It is that but it’s not just that. It’s everything that happens within the supposed safety of the home that violates a person’s rights. Including emotional abuse like belittling your husband and secretly filming your stepson so you can take the piss. DA isn’t always violent and dramatic, it can be the little everyday wearing away at someone’s confidence and self-esteem.

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
What a cow! Seriously how does she think this is ok?
Sooner Karma gets this bitch the better.
Feel so bad for Seb.
It’s not even Seb, it’s Isaac. Why a 9 year old has a phone anyway is questionable but she has no fucking boundaries. Why does she even have access to private messages between a father and the son who is not her child? She clearly doesn’t allow any privacy between Josh and his kids, those poor boys.

And then the messages from the same boy to her. Absolutely no one else’s business and what about THEIR MOTHER and how she might feel seeing that. Rachel you are a cunt, and I don’t use that word lightly.

SavvyBee

VIP Member
If you screenshot an email, don’t you usually see the to/from bar at the top? Would you go to the effort of cropping that out to send to your daughter (vs scribbling over it when adding to your insta stories). It looks more like something written in notes with the bold heading; not an email.
The teacher also doesn’t know the difference between to and two 🧐
My best friend is a secondary teacher and even on her most stressful days the last thing she needs is a kid coming back to spend her precious lunch hour with her when she’s usually trying to get a hundred other things done, no matter how bad a day she’s having. Why would she be so familiar with Rach to send her a message like that (which is pretty informal from what I know of how my friend has to email). Weird.

Reactions: 25
I saw the Unmummsy Mum post something the other week about changing your thinking from “I have to” to “I get to” and while I’m not shy of the odd moan myself I think this would be a good philosophy for Rachael to adopt. She’s lucky she gets to take her kids to school, she gets to make them all dinner as she’s at home, she gets to buy them things for xmas with what appears to be little financial concern.

Yet currently all she seems to do is moan about having to do these things.

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
It’s the way she said Josh is working late but he’s taught Tallulah well - one slave is out so she’s just employed another one rather than doing ANYTHING herself. She probably wouldn’t even know how to do it herself, she’s that shit.
If she had to she'd probably video herself doing it, swearing and rolling her eyes a lot and going on about how shit she is because she doesn't know how to light a fire, then just repost a load of messages from her sheep telling her they once burnt down an entire estate trying to light a fire 🙄

• Haha

Monkeybum

VIP Member
I wonder if it's supposedly the same teacher who hand wrote a letter earlier in the year also telling Betsy how incredible she is 🤥

Amazing how one family are so inspirational to these professionals

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Betsy seems an alright kid, clearly good with her siblings (although R doesn’t seem to give anyone much choice about helping given she seems to sit being waited on most of the time). But what on earth are people fawning over her for doing some work experience for? Every kid does it as far as I know and in my opinion going back to your old primary school is one of the easier options vs going in to a new and adult workplace. She’s a nice kid but I do wish R would realise her kids are NOT the second sodding coming. Not Betsy. Not Tallulah the anxious gangster rapper and not Wilby the average baby looking baby.

• Heart
  • Haha