Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not commented on Rachaelelelelelelelelelele for quite some time. But just died laughing at Grandma going, "stop attention seeking". I was waiting for Grandma to turn round and tell her to piss off. Why is she so jealous that Wilby is nice and settled with her? I'd be loving the little break. Notice how she robbed Wilby back and then Grandma had to go back to playing Cinderella, cooking her lunch again?

I've never known a grown woman to be such a spoilt brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not commented on Rachaelelelelelelelelelele for quite some time. But just died laughing at Grandma going, "stop attention seeking". I was waiting for Grandma to turn round and tell her to piss off. Why is she so jealous that Wilby is nice and settled with her? I'd be loving the little break. Notice how she robbed Wilby back and then Grandma had to go back to playing Cinderella, cooking her lunch again?

I've never known a grown woman to be such a spoilt brat.
She uses the baby as an excuse to sit around on her arse doing duck all.

Reactions: 10
“Silly grandma stealing you from mummy, maybe we will have to limit grandmas time with you if she thinks she’s more important than mummy” .... what the duck?! She honestly baffles me

• Wow
Reactions: 19
“Silly grandma stealing you from mummy, maybe we will have to limit grandmas time with you if she thinks she’s more important than mummy” .... what the duck?! She honestly baffles me
She’s so manipulative!!!! Can clearly see how she stops kids seeing their families. witch.

And here she is on her arse once more. Josh has definitely dyed his hair 😳🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 7
"I'm keeping him alive" That's right Rachaeleeee, he's "hanging off your tit 24/7" isn't he?! Oh what's that I spy on the table a baby bottle :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
So your husband is going to bed which means you have to go to his mums house to get waited on by her instead? Useless tit you are.
Hang on a min, how big is her house and what about B shed??? Nope let’s go to a old lady’s house, ridicule her and get her to feed me and I would not be surprised if she demanded a foot rub too 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
she needs to be the most important person, she cant stand anyone being liked, or anything being more important that her. The fact that her baby was enjoying being with his grandma she couldn't stand it, she has serious issues that woman!!!

Reactions: 15
She’s so manipulative!!!! Can clearly see how she stops kids seeing their families. witch.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a couple love themselves more than this pair

Reactions: 7
7AAFA8E7-E47D-40EA-A349-7D4550937760.png
Thought I’d search the #PTWM on IG and only just spotted this. They must’ve deleted it but I found it 🤣 So funny that everyone thinks we’re jealous 🙄

2428CCA5-B7B8-4597-8830-C2CBADC8D1F3.png

Reactions: 2
You know she’s said “stop attention seeking Rachel” many MANY times before. I think the MIL knows exactly who she’s dealing with.

And as we thought, no one at T’a school sent the email to R and yes, they’re aware
Love it!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
E089F773-E635-43C7-9FAE-2F8380C5C3CB.png

Oh ffs. She doesn’t ducking clean!

Edited to add: Obviously I didn’t mean ducking...
Surely Josh should be the brand ambassador?
Begging for Mrs Hinch now 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
You know she’s said “stop attention seeking Rachel” many MANY times before. I think the MIL knows exactly who she’s dealing with.

And as we thought, no one at T’a school sent the email to R and yes, they’re aware
I don't tend to watch her Instagram stories anymore, as they just piss me off. You can definitely tell Grandma (who seems so lovely) has to smile through gritted teeth at her daughter-in-law.

Very interesting. Do you mean the school are aware? I've not read this thread in such a long time, I've probably missed out on a lot.

Reactions: 4

Look at the shape of his heed and him looking all sultry and pouty for the camera! Boke

Reactions: 5
View attachment 60356

Exactly if they had looked at her page at all they would see that she is a lazy witch who never cleans! It pisses me off how much these waste of space influencers get gifted!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 60356

Her page is beautiful???!!!

Eh?! What the hell is beautiful about it?

It's contradictory, chaotic, full of questionable morals, repetitive, lacks any kind of inventive content and exists in a bubble of narcissism and her victim/hero complex.

Oh dear Zoflora 😂😂 I don't think you have done your research!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Since when did she become a cleaning account? She has a paid cleaner ffs!

Zoflora must be desperate. It’s tit anyway.

Reactions: 9
Christ alive! bleeping Princess Rachaelelele of Lazy Arse Towers who never lifts a bleeping finger? Who has her henpecked husband come home after a day at work and cook 3 seperate meals and spoonfeed hers to her? She wouldn't know what to do with a bottle of Zoflora if it jumped up and bit her on the tits (I would have said arse but that would be impossible seeing as she's always sitting on it). She has cleaner FFS, not exactly a great brand ambassador is she? duck me, the sooner this influencer tit dies a death the better 🙄

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.