Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joosephine

I struggle to understand why any grown women would follow a teenager. I follow relatives to be polite but end up muting them. Can’t think of anything more tedious than the Instagram of a teen I don’t know.
But this wont be like following any 'normal' teen. This will be all Rachel. But also sure Betsy is a saint who is so kind and wants to save the planet so maybe we are missing out!

Wambam

I know many teachers, my best mate is head of department in a school, and cannot imagine any of them sending personal messages to a parent to say they were having a difficult morning and their child helped?!?! Screams unprofessionalism. And then to upload the message to her daughter talking about it? WHY??? It’s irrelevant to anyone but Betsy.
I wouldn’t really say it’s unprofessional teachers are humans too with feelings and problems but I don’t see the point in sharing it

Natgnash

Seriously? I used to text my sons gfriend too. Mainly for her to get him to reply to my texts i'd sent him that he never replies too :rolleyes: but honestly stop acting like this woman is R.
Quite a few people on here have the savvy to know its not really advisable apart from you and the original poster it appears.