Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been doing alot of advertising lately, she never used to. Do you think it's because she's worried she's going to get caught out pocketing the donations so is having to get money some other way?

Reactions: 3
She's been doing alot of advertising lately, she never used to. Do you think it's because she's worried she's going to get caught out pocketing the donations so is having to get money some other way?
She's already been stating that she earns a legitimate living through advertising, I think she's doing as much as she can so she can keep pointing to that as her income while she hopes the questions about the PayPal go away.

Reactions: 12
She’s got to pay for all those PayPal refunds that she’s been bizarrely offering somehow 😉

Why offer a refund if everything was legit and the money was used for its intended cause i.e DA victims & refuges?

Reactions: 14
She’s got to pay for all those PayPal refunds that she’s been bizarrely offering somehow 😉

Why offer a refund if everything was legit and the money was used for its intended cause i.e DA victims & refuges?
Exactly this!

Person whos donated for 2 years - " hi, just wondering if you could tell me what the donations have been spent on for the last 2 years please, i'd like to know how/who i have helped"

PTWM - "here's a refund of your donations. I'm sick of trolls like you asking about it and taking the piss out of my name which btw i changed by deed poll in 2012."

makes perfect sense that does Rachaeeeleee

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Anyone else eagerly awaiting an update from @Kayles1986 on whether she's received a response to her last email?
i think you all know the answer to that......

the silence is deafening!

Exactly this!

Person whos donated for 2 years - " hi, just wondering if you could tell me what the donations have been spent on for the last 2 years please, i'd like to know how/who i have helped"

PTWM - "here's a refund of your donations. I'm sick of trolls like you asking about it and taking the piss out of my name which btw i changed by deed poll in 2012."

makes perfect sense that does Rachaeeeleee
absolutely 100% this! Made me giggle reading this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thought I'd share this funny story, it's not mine but hilarious. And true.
So a little girl went to school and decided to take her mums hairspray with her. She decided to use the hairspray at some point during the day, the teacher saw her and explained that, no aerosols are allowed in school, so took it off the little girl to give it back to her mum at the end of the day. Once back in the staff room the teacher realised it wasn't hairspray but VIBRATOR cleaner 😂 the teacher was mortified when handing it back to the mother in the playground, and needless to say so was the Mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i think you all know the answer to that......

the silence is deafening!

absolutely 100% this! Made me giggle reading this 😂
It made me giggle to, you're not the only one it's happened too I believe.

An no suprise you've not had a response, Rachaeeeleee will need a month's SM break to come up enough with enough stories for a 2 year email breakdown 😁

Reactions: 4
K is Keeley, the one Rachel rants about in the tattle sob fest, R is Rachel and there are two Samantha's, one is Josh's ex wife, the other is this Samantha parsons who Keeley is fixated on and decided is pink lady so has decided to out her
Gutted... I missed the tattle sob fest :(

Reactions: 2
Dear Rachellllllleeeeee

I used to be a fan. A supporter of everything you stood for. Then your Instagram stories started slipping and more ads came. You share small businesses to make people believe you’re a nice person. The mention of warriors, well to be honest I can’t even remember the last time you even tried to help someone was. Public anyway.
You changed. I believe you started getting the donations, free gifts and thought wow, money, “fame” and pure greed has got the better of you. You are a thief. The truth always come out the end.

I would like to point you in the direction of Facebook and a page called “Francine’s rehouse to rehome”. I asked for a shout out for her many moons ago to help with donations. You said yes but it never appeared. This woman is everything you should be, accept she doesn’t ask for fame. She’s transparent, she helps warriors - daily. She herself, even after suffering a miscarriage, was out delivering. She hires a van once a week and delivers furniture to women and children who finally have their own home. She asks for donations of furniture from our local community. Last year she ensured every single child in a refuge in our area received an Xmas present. Delivering them herself! Go read her posts and see for yourself the true angel she is. Something you won’t ever be.
You Rach, are a disgrace. I can’t wait for all your “fans” to see you for who you are. Stop playing the victim and own up to where the money has gone.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
New thread title suggestions?
As a couple of people have already mentioned, something along the lines of forget MOD it's PTWM where the real scandal is. Obv not that cos i'm rubbish at them but something one of the other girls suggested earlier along the same lines.

Reactions: 4
@Honey_dew I've just had a very quick look at the page. Wow! That's exactly how it should be done 😍😍😍

Not one post about herself and how heroic she is, or how people weep when she walks past them.

Rachaellelelele perhaps you could take a look and learn a few things.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.