Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Rachellllllleeeeee

I used to be a fan. A supporter of everything you stood for. Then your Instagram stories started slipping and more ads came. You share small businesses to make people believe you’re a nice person. The mention of warriors, well to be honest I can’t even remember the last time you even tried to help someone was. Public anyway.
You changed. I believe you started getting the donations, free gifts and thought wow, money, “fame” and pure greed has got the better of you. You are a thief. The truth always come out the end.

I would like to point you in the direction of Facebook and a page called “Francine’s rehouse to rehome”. I asked for a shout out for her many moons ago to help with donations. You said yes but it never appeared. This woman is everything you should be, accept she doesn’t ask for fame. She’s transparent, she helps warriors - daily. She herself, even after suffering a miscarriage, was out delivering. She hires a van once a week and delivers furniture to women and children who finally have their own home. She asks for donations of furniture from our local community. Last year she ensured every single child in a refuge in our area received an Xmas present. Delivering them herself! Go read her posts and see for yourself the true angel she is. Something you won’t ever be.
You Rach, are a disgrace. I can’t wait for all your “fans” to see you for who you are. Stop playing the victim and own up to where the money has gone.
Oh, this lady sounds wonderful! Thank you for this, I’ll have a look for her now

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There's also no way Racheleleleee would five a shout out to Francine. It might have stoped people sending things to her and maybe made people wonder why Rachaeeleee's page was so lacking in comparison.

PS- i cant help but add more E's now I know how much it pisses her off. Wonder why she's not reacted in the same way to being called a theif.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen the page Francine rehome to rehouse. What a wonderful support she and her team are.
I can help thinking PTWMs recent “help the homeless” man was a copy of what Francine has done in the past. Only PTWM does it disgracefully and all about herself.....

Reactions: 14
It’ll be interesting to see whether Josh does take time off for the baby’s next jabs. R is an adult and quite capable of taking him herself. Her comment: “Who’s going to look after ME?” erm you’re the parent here...

Reactions: 16
Guess what I've got 3 kids and been on my own for all of their jabs. I had a medical condition growing up which meant I had to have injections every couple of weeks so I'm quite chilled about them. My kids hardly cried having their jabs and my youngest has never cried at all. The nurses always say I'm the calmest parent ever which is probably why my babies were always calm 👍

There would be a lot more needles if the baby ends up in hospital with a serious illness!

Also I dont think that's a good use of annual leave for Josh it almost seems like a waste.

Reactions: 14
Guess what I've got 3 kids and been on my own for all of their jabs. I had a medical condition growing up which meant I had to have injections every couple of weeks so I'm quite chilled about them. My kids hardly cried having their jabs and my youngest has never cried at all. The nurses always say I'm the calmest parent ever which is probably why my babies were always calm 👍

There would be a lot more needles if the baby ends up in hospital with a serious illness!

Also I dont think that's a good use of annual leave for Josh it almost seems like a waste.
It is a total waste because the baby has another parent that can take him. She may think she deserves a bleeping medal just for taking her own child for life-saving immunisations but she can and should do it.

Reactions: 10
It is a total waste because the baby has another parent that can take him. She may think she deserves a bleeping medal just for taking her own child for life-saving immunisations but she can and should do it.
Yes, I get she may be anxious with but once it's done it's done.

Also it must be hard to film whilst lugging a car seat around. Put the phone down!!!

Reactions: 12
Yes, I get she may be anxious with but once it's done it's done.

Also it must be hard to film whilst lugging a car seat around. Put the phone down!!!
It’s not like any parent relishes the thought of taking their child to be jabbed. It was bad enough taking my puppy to have his this week. He cried, he didn’t know what was going on either. But as an adult it’s your job to behave responsibly and get tit like this done. You don’t have to like it, that’s not the point. Being an adult is all about facing things you don’t want to do and just getting on with it. She’s been a parent for 15 years, she should be more than capable of this by now 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
hey Rach. Go read francines latest post and the need for £500 for a warrior. Go help raise it yeah? Oh wait, would only result in you pocketing it yourself. My bad.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.