Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just read PTWM rant again on fb she has listed a million and one things she's been accused of...apart from the paypal/just giving allegations!! Wouldn't this be the 1st thing you would want to put straight?
Doesn't want the Facebookers to know that part though as that's probably where most of her donaters follow her. There's about 350k more in there than Insta I think?

Her fb is totally different to her Insta and as some on said before, why doesn't she post her stories on there as well as Insta?

Reactions: 12
She'll flog anything if the money is right. She promotes a supermarket then shops at another, advertises healthy eating then takes her kids to Maccy D's for breakfast as she's too lazy.

Reactions: 8
Doesn't want the Facebookers to know that part though as that's probably where most of her donaters follow her. There's about 350k more in there than Insta I think?

Her fb is totally different to her Insta and as some on said before, why doesn't she post her stories on there as well as Insta?
More money to be made in Insta

Reactions: 4
Literally advertises any old tit. The only consistent thing is how terrible she is at it and how much her voice gets on my nerves!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She'll flog anything if the money is right. She promotes a supermarket then shops at another, advertises healthy eating then takes her kids to Maccy D's for breakfast as she's too lazy.
Remember the family organisation app she was flogging? Yet she can't get herself and her children dressed and out the door on time in a morning, messed up the food shop order so had no food in and is constantly rolling her eyes and saying how tit she is over forgetting stuff for school etc. Don't forget the Nutella #ad straight after the healthy eating campaign. I can't understand how people don't see through it all.

Reactions: 5
Guilty conscience or just worrying that she is getting close to getting caught out? I don’t think anyone with a conscience would have behaved the way that she has.

Reactions: 9
Seriously she will advertise anything there is no way she has ever used or has any interest in that car company. Even the ad photo had no relevance!

Reactions: 11
Exactly. What does her waiting for Josh and the car with his grandmothers lamp got to do with the ad?
Shes desperate for cash now the PayPal money has been reduced.

She hasn't mentioned her buddy KDIL in a while. Wonder what she's done to piss her off?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Can anything be done/reported about the go fund mes? They obviously have been set up for a very specific purpose. I know some of them were probably done by fans to do it on her behalf but if the money hasn't even made it to R let alone where it's meant to, people deserve it back?

Reactions: 7
Can anything be done/reported about the go fund mes? They obviously have been set up for a very specific purpose. I know some of them were probably done by fans to do it on her behalf but if the money hasn't even made it to R let alone where it's meant to, people deserve it back?
I think someone tried that on the Jack Towers page and they said there was nothing they could do about where donations were spent.

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure about the go fund me. The Paypal one can’t be because she covered her back in stating the money enables her to give her time.

Reactions: 2
I find it really hard to understand why anyone would give a random woman on the internet money to help her buy her house.
If it was my family or close friends yes I would want to help them out but a total stranger who is living quite comfortably with both parents working?

Her post saying she was going to be loosing her home was so manipulative and dropped into conversation after bleating on about all the good deeds she'd done that day.
Not outright asking for money but the modern day begging which seems to have become the norm with these so called influencers. Have they no shame?

Reactions: 19
I can see from the paypal refund screenshot above that donations are not sent via friends and family so people can open a case with paypal if they have donated recently and claim the money back 👍

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.