Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, now that it’s been fully confirmed that Rachealiole IS reading on here, just wanted to say a few words to her (seeing as she’s blocked me)

1) The main reason you’re ‘legally’ (your words) earning now, and have left all DV topics is cos being an ‘influencer’ (your words) was your main aim. The pretend interest in DV was what you needed to get here. Go you.

2) You have taken money from people like me under false pretences. You have stolen from the very children that you’re ‘concerned’ we neglect by being on Tattle (this coming from a woman who cannot hug her child without clutching her phone).

3) You are deluded if you think anyone wants to be you, or is jealous of you. We have integrity, you seemingly don’t.

4)Your arse is definitely twitching. Hopefully it won’t be long before you’re finally found out. If you truly have nothing to hide (unlikely), then you needn’t worry. However a poorly-typed, incoherent, vague email from one of your besties (with a single gcse) is hardly likely to exonerate you.

5) Don’t think you are ‘feeding’ us stories. You really are stupid enough to waste your money on an ugly £300 coat.

7) You need to grow up and give Josh his bollocks back. It’s not cute to see a near 40 year old woman being spoon-fed,or have her food cut up. How about empowering your daughters rather than appearing so pathetic?

6) No-one on tattle has sent you abuse. You think this makes you relevant and your sheeple feel sorry for you. No-one gives a tit about your lifestyle as long as we’re not the mugs funding it.

7) You and Josh are not as gorgeous as you think you are. No-one has called you a MILF, or Josh a DILF or whatever ridiculous name you come up with.

8) Your true character sweeps out of every pore when you email hate to people. Kayleigh was within her rights (as was I) to ask about our donations. You come across truly horrid and you can only hide it for so long before it comes out.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
@Kayles1986 you rock

As do you @anasophia1991

You both have more integrity in your little fingernails than she will ever have
why thank you! I might rock but I’m not rock n roll so I’m off to bed!

So, now that it’s been fully confirmed that Rachealiole IS reading on here, just wanted to say a few words to her (seeing as she’s blocked me)

1) The main reason you’re ‘legally’ (your words) earning now, and have left all DV topics is cos being an ‘influencer’ (your words) was your main aim. The pretend interest in DV was what you needed to get here. Go you.

2) You have taken money from people like me under false pretences. You have stolen from the very children that you’re ‘concerned’ we neglect by being on Tattle (this coming from a woman who cannot hug her child without clutching her phone).

3) You are deluded if you think anyone wants to be you, or is jealous of you. We have integrity, you seemingly don’t.

4)Your arse is definitely twitching. Hopefully it won’t be long before you’re finally found out. If you truly have nothing to hide (unlikely), then you needn’t worry. However a poorly-typed, incoherent, vague email from one of your besties (with a single gcse) is hardly likely to exonerate you.

5) Don’t think you are ‘feeding’ us stories. You really are stupid enough to waste your money on an ugly £300 coat.

7) You need to grow up and give Josh his bollocks back. It’s not cute to see a near 40 year old woman being spoon-fed,or have her food cut up. How about empowering your daughters rather than appearing so pathetic?

6) No-one on tattle has sent you abuse. You think this makes you relevant and your sheeple feel sorry for you. No-one gives a tit about your lifestyle as long as we’re not the mugs funding it.

7) You and Josh are not as gorgeous as you think you are. No-one has called you a MILF, or Josh a DILF or whatever ridiculous name you come up with.

8) Your true character sweeps out of every pore when you email hate to people. Kayleigh was within her rights (as was I) to ask about our donations. You come across truly horrid and you can only hide it for so long before it comes out.
🙌🏻🙌🏻

Reactions: 9
We need a new thread name. How about:

Part time working mummy #19 ALL JOURNALISTS READ THIS as it is way more newsworthy than MOD

And then have a nice little summary, including the screenshots of her crappy message to Kayleigh and Anasophia in the first post?

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Part time working mummy #19 ALL JOURNALISTS READ THIS as it is way more newsworthy than MOD

And then have a nice little summary, including the screenshots of her crappy message to Kayleigh and Anasophia in the first post?
Thread name suggestion...

HACKS! Come, take a look - she's dodgy as fook!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Yes yes yes! Just yes!

What a surprise that I haven’t had a response to my earlier email asking why the newsletters only go back 6 months. Well I’m not a donator now so I guess she doesn’t need to provide me with any details 🙄
I'm looking forward to her 'kind' response you will no doubt receive tomorrow 😂.
I am so glad you came here and have had the balls to stand up to her. I wish there was a way of getting more if the doners to do the same.

I still can't believe she refuses to discuss the money issue from the timeframe that is in question. It really doesn't look good on her at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
But she doesn’t read here, does she, no. Not after we pointed out yesterday that she only ever works with Nelson Trust or whatever it’s called.
Ffs are people really not capable of using Google? If I was a small business looking to donate to a refuge, I'd look online to find one in my area and contact them myself. Why does everything need to go through an Instatwat?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I actually thought she was calling Wilby a twit but then realised its the elf. Point being..I actually wouldn't be shocked if she called her beautiful wee son that. 🤷‍♀️what a mother Rachealaee what a mother.

Reactions: 8
Ffs are people really not capable of using Google? If I was a small business looking to donate to a refuge, I'd look online to find one in my area and contact them myself. Why does everything need to go through an Instatwat?
She probably wants to have first dibs on the goods, you know like she does with all the other stuff that she's sent

Reactions: 10
I reckon she only bothered replying to that email yesterday to keep the chat flowing here because she can’t bear to become irrelevant. I bet reading here is the highlight of her day.

Reactions: 9
My first thread suggestion! Let's all get down to the deed poll, for £9.99 you add an extra e #paypalfunded

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stacey Solomon and grinch, sorry Hinch 🤣 working together on IG, must be killing her not to part of their gang 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bit like instagrammers that ask for donations for vulnerable women and then use the money to enrich their own lives, offering no explanation at all where the donations have been spent...
I wonder if they are on about Rachaelelelele again 😂

Reactions: 4
I find it really hard to understand why anyone would give a random woman on the internet money to help her buy her house.
If it was my family or close friends yes I would want to help them out but a total stranger who is living quite comfortably with both parents working?

Her post saying she was going to be loosing her home was so manipulative and dropped into conversation after bleating on about all the good deeds she'd done that day.
Not outright asking for money but the modern day begging which seems to have become the norm with these so called influencers. Have they no shame?
Way back I wrote in one of these threads about a friend of mine who is a huge PTWM fan. She donates every month, shares everything, comments on all threads on IG and FB. I met her for coffee on Tuesday. She started telling me about PTWM 🙄 and what an amazing person she is and how she is horrifically trolled. I said it before, this friend is highly educated in a very professional job. She has been sucked in and believes absolutely everything R says. I tried to give an opinion without slagging R off but my friend was having none of it. Really bloody weird 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.