Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I right in thinking that if I download Gramster I can look at the grid and stories without it being recorded as a "view"? I don't follow her but do have a look (mostly in response to things talked about on here) but I don't really want to be recorded as a view. I am assuming that advertisers will be using the views as an indicator of her reach, and that will include people like me who don't follow her.
Yes exactly this! If you view her stories on IG it shows so will count but not on Gramster. She seems to revel that us 'trolls' increase her engagement figures so I never go on to be counted

Reactions: 4
Also, it’s nothing to do with you that other people have seen here and messaged her about it yet she was clearly trying to blame or implicate you.
i don’t believe that anyone messaged her from here, I do believe however that R is obsessively watching this thread

Reactions: 17
i don’t believe that anyone messaged her from here, I do believe however that R is obsessively watching this thread
100% - she’s too much of a narcissist not to.

Also, she has these rants periodically and then revels in telling people that there’s no point responding because her “team” will protect her from any abuse. So it’s fine for her to dish crap out but you don’t get a right to reply??

Reactions: 15
I just hate that it lands on being a mother and that you literally can’t do anything else other than watching your children, when realistically how long does it take to refresh this page and maybe post something like 2 minutes? While the kettle boils or while running a bath? Filming constantly on Instagram (all day) takes a lot more than that and to keep remembering to do it because you have an audience you can’t just not post for a couple of days, are we ignoring our children when we go to work or when we’re doing the dishes?? Don’t think so pal
agreed. I’ll openly admit I dont play with my son every minute of every day, of course we play and do activities but it’s very good for his development that he is able to play independently. So yes I can supervise my child independently playing whilst scrolling through. Plus the fact that R is being totally hypocritical there, a mum who has made her so called fame on social media

That’s not minimal; that’s more than a week’s food shop for me, including the children’s packed lunches. There wasn’t even a ‘thank you’ to acknowledge your kindness 😏

Oh and I’m not ignoring my children; they’re at school and I have a day off. Neither do I film them without their knowledge and consent, I don’t overshare their personal details, nor do I tag them and their friends.
Sorry I meant the charge not the total amount. The total amount is also a food shop for me :)

100% - she’s too much of a narcissist not to.

Also, she has these rants periodically and then revels in telling people that there’s no point responding because her “team” will protect her from any abuse. So it’s fine for her to dish crap out but you don’t get a right to reply??
that’s fine with me because she absolutely will be reading the emails no matter how much she says she isn’t. Plus my aim isn’t to abuse her so it’s irrelevant. Unless she calls being asked legitimate questions abuse 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I know it’s off topic but was trying to catch up with MOD thread, does anyone know what she said about cash carraway? I’ve failed trying to find it and my question got deleted when I asked on that thread x

Reactions: 3
agreed. I’ll openly admit I dont play with my son every minute of every day, of course we play and do activities but it’s very good for his development that he is able to play independently. So yes I can supervise my child independently playing whilst scrolling through. Plus the fact that R is being totally hypocritical there, a mum who has made her so called fame on social media
I never go on sm until I’m having a coffee (drank loads today tbh) but this ia the only thread I watch.

the story is - I followed R on Fb found her funny (missed the first saving the world threads), when I joined Instagram ages later I thought how different she is. She’s not a real mum balancing work, kids and a husband, struggling on, nah she’s got a lil online shop going here. She’s selling her kids and her husband, she’s grabbing anything going. and then came the tattle rant which I watched, didn’t bother with until straight after her tears she was back onto selling her soul and I thought this isn’t sitting right. It’s as shady as anything. If that was me I would have just quit social media.

Reactions: 10
Hi Rachaele,

You have made things a LOT worse with your angry emails to someone who had supported and paid money to. You have confirmed the following:
1) you are unwilling / unable to address the thousands upon thousands of pounds you have received or to acknowledge the scale of it. Sending on gifted slippers and giving crap advice to vulnerable women does NOT justify fleecing people who 'donated' in good faith.
2) Your ego is out of control. The fact that you now receive thousands in ad payments does NOT justify pocketing thousands in donations every month. It MAKES IT WORSE.
3) You hadn't created newsletters. What you copy and pasted wasnt a newsletter and that timing was laughable. It does not tell us how much money you received or how you spent it.
4) You are a crook. An angry one.

We KNOW you received a LOT of money via direct bank transfer, various online go fund me type pages as well as PayPal and other means. Your 'newsletter' is insulting. The people who still follow and support you... Do you laugh at them as you roll in your cash? It's rather twisted.

Keep reading

Reactions: 30
Totally agree. She probably refreshes the page every 2 minutes. Her arse is seriously twitching and I am loving it!
Her response to your emails is vile. Her attitude absolutely stinks.
She will be picked up by the media. It took about 9 months for MOD to be picked up. We've been waiting about 6 months now. Not much longer, honestly.

Reactions: 16
I know it’s off topic but was trying to catch up with MOD thread, does anyone know what she said about cash carraway? I’ve failed trying to find it and my question got deleted when I asked on that thread x
If you type in Aliceinwanderlust into the advanced search bar all her comments will come up 😀

Reactions: 5
Awesome. Wouldn’t it be amazing if Instagrammers were also held accountable too !
Sadly it mainly talks about tattle life being a place for trolls who rip apart the lives of influencers because of the gifted life styles etc and just refers to trolling and bullying.

I remember seeing something on here a while back where she’d commented/replied to someone on josh’s insta that had asked about donations. The mask slipped and the same anger and bitterness was projected there

Omg 😮 So that’s £17,375 on go fund me that’s not been accounted for to anyone’s knowledge
Yes that was anasophia who is on here, she had originally posted a polite comment asking if she could get a newsletter on one of Rachel's posts and r replied with 'yes of course send me an email' but then immediately blocked her so she wrote on one of joshs posts a few weeks after and Rachel lost her tit completely.
Really hope anasophia sees that r is willing to give out refunds now n can get some of her money back too

Reactions: 8
Sadly it mainly talks about tattle life being a place for trolls who rip apart the lives of influencers because of the gifted life styles etc and just refers to trolling and bullying.
Ridiculous. Hold the perpetrators accountable ffs.

Reactions: 2
Omg 😮 So that’s £17,375 on go fund me that’s not been accounted for to anyone’s knowledge
There were other fundraisers too, I have the screenshots buried away somewhere. But yes, there are tens of thousands of pounds unaccounted for.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.