Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very sad

Having a good laugh about her daughter being late for her first GCSE exam and the kids eating chocolate for breakfast 👍🏻 It may only be a mock exam but it’s still not a joke. You’d think Betsy would be anxious to get there but she doesn’t seem to give a crap.
You cant do anything without proper GCSE results now, its not a case of leaving school and getting a job they have to stay in education. and if they fail a main one like maths or english then they have to resit it alongside any college course / apprenticeship they do. It may only be a mock exam but its a good opportunity for B to get the taste of proper exam conditions and also the results of that exam will help determine what ( if any) extra help is needed in time for the real thing. Education is nothing to laugh about and she should be encouraging B in these important years not acting like a 15 year old herself. Teenage years are hard, but you can be a parent and be "friends" with your children at the same time if you teach them respect / right from wrong and let them know the boundaries of what is expected from them if they want to be treated like a young adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 54213Never very far away from her phone is she.
Poor kids

Very sad

Having a good laugh about her daughter being late for her first GCSE exam and the kids eating chocolate for breakfast 👍🏻 It may only be a mock exam but it’s still not a joke. You’d think Betsy would be anxious to get there but she doesn’t seem to give a crap.
Because her mum has told her that she doesn’t need them, she can be an “influencer” like her 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Poor kids

Because her mum has told her that she doesn’t need them, she can be an “influencer” like her 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
And then just get a bloke with a decent job as a back up. What was it she said about Josh’s job? It’s their insurance? Or something. How about you get out there and do a proper job yourself love, have some self-respect and teach your children to have the same.

Reactions: 14
She said in the G Fletcher podcast that she doesn't care about education. She would much rather her kids are just kind and happy :rolleyes: . Because kind and happy pays the bills R eh?

Not being mean about the kids but Imo, the girls probably take after R in the brains dept. Whereas I can imagine the boys would probably do well at school and take after their mum.

Reactions: 12
That is actually one of the saddest pictures I’ve ever seen ! There is no interaction with her family other than talking the piss out of josh
All the kids play up to the camera too, probably because it’s the only way they can get her attention 🙄

Reactions: 10
Very sad

Its confusing because wasnt betsy crying at school a month or so ago and got sent home over the anxiety of doing good in exams?

Reactions: 19
And anyone attempts to call her out and your blocked! She's a knob.
And yet shes managed to always open mine
Very sad

Of course betsy doesnt care, shes gonna take over her mothers empire, who needs education 😂🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Very sad

Didnt she do a post not so long ago about betsy being in an absolute mess sent home from school because she was so anxious about her exams?

Reactions: 7
Betsy is so anxious about doing well at school she can’t get to an exam on time! But never mind, one of the teachers will realise what a wonderful kind girl she is, thanks to her wonderful kind mother, and take pity and allow her to resit the exam. She will probably then send a card and gift home to express her gratitude for how wonderful and kind she is and how she is a testament to her mother for being able to get through an exam paper (but of course she’ll be singled out of the hundreds of kids in her year doing the exact same thing, on time).

I cannot abide people who can’t get their tit together on time and then allow their kids to be the same and shrug their shoulders even when it’s something so important as an exam.
I guarantee the anxiety about school was all a lie and done so that come April or May next year Betsy will be advertising Rescue Remedy (whilst not giving a flying fig about exams because why should she need to when saint R rakes money in peddling tat and telling lies).

Reactions: 14
So shes bragging previously how people pay for her christmas, and how she gets paid so so well to advertise things...it cant be as much as we think surely if a) they weren't able to buy a house b) if they're in overdraft after christmas?

I read about how influencers have to spend so much in order to be successful and make thay money back. I am actually convinced they live in a lot of debt, credit cards etc. Because she wants us to believe shes a influencer by having the perfect life, in regards of how glamorous the house looks, the perfect clothes, the perfect make up/lashes.....

Its confusing because wasnt betsy crying at school a month or so ago and got sent home over the anxiety of doing good in exams?
i think there was a lot more to the story than that. what school sends a kid home when they are stressing about exams? it doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: 9
She's saying she doesn't understand how landslides happen in this country and that she thought it only happened "abroad"

Yet her area is known for them. There was 3 alone when I lived there and made all the local papers as one affected public transport due to damage at Dawlish train station. There was also a landslide at Babbacombe Beach by the cliff railway.

I don't know why she thinks acting like she hasn't got a clue is endearing or whether she just that much of a self absorbed bleep, she doesn't even know what's happening in her local area because it's not about her.

Reactions: 20
She's saying she doesn't understand how landslides happen in this country and that she thought it only happened "abroad"

Yet her area is known for them. There was 3 alone when I lived there and made all the local papers as one affected public transport due to damage at Dawlish train station. There was also a landslide at Babbacombe Beach by the cliff railway.

I don't know why she thinks acting like she hasn't got a clue is endearing or whether she just that much of a self absorbed bleep, she doesn't even know what's happening in her local area because it's not about her.
Frankly I'm astonished that she hasn't single handedly rescued entire families from landslides while breastfeeding as emergency services watch on weeping with gratitude

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So here she’s walking into the lounge where the baby is sat up unattended, in a house full of dogs and kids off school who could be anywhere 🤷🏼‍♀️ Baby is now at an age where he could roll or topple and the dogs or Edie could have grabbed him without an adult knowing... so she can leave him when it suits her. Yet yesterday she couldn’t get off her arse to clean up “projectile dog vomit”??

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
God Betsy really is her clone isn't she. The way she talks, acts everything. She is her mother's daughter

I would be beside myself had one of my children missed an exam , resit or otherwise.

I continue to be surprised at what these social media addicts are happy to make public.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.