Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so ungrateful. I wonder if Josh ever regrets what he done. He always looks so miserable and is always making sly comments. "Comes with experience" made me laugh, at her age she should know how to cook basic things. She is a mother of 4 children, you'd think she'd know how to knock up at least a Sunday roast.
Even if she doesn't, you can buy everything ready made. Aunt Bessie's roast potatoes, pre-made Yorkshire puds, Bisto gravy, microwave veg. It would be a roast dinner, albeit a crap one! Like many others, I often wonder how she managed in her infamous time as a single mum of 2. She can barely wipe her own arse, how the duck has she ever managed to look after her kids? She is so reliant on Josh it's embarrassing.

Reactions: 15
I would imagine his ex was the complete opposite, strong, capable and hardworking, going on the job she had If she was an army wife, she will have had long periods of time alone with two small boys. (Obv only from What we've heard, not fact)
I guess he might've been attracted to lady muck's hmm how do I put it, Bedroom skills?
But is it worth being treated as the world's biggest dogs body for that?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She is so ungrateful. I wonder if Josh ever regrets what he done. He always looks so miserable and is always making sly comments. "Comes with experience" made me laugh, at her age she should know how to cook basic things. She is a mother of 4 children, you'd think she'd know how to knock up at least a Sunday roast.
To be fair, I can't cook a Sunday dinner... 😲

Any form of cake, yes. A apple crumble, yes. Even a bleeping spag bol or lasagne, yes.

But as soon as I have to time more than 2 or 3 things, I lose it and burn everything 😂😂😂

Husband, on the other hand, can't bake a bloody fairy cake to save his life but does a mean roast 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair, I can't cook a Sunday dinner... 😲

Any form of cake, yes. A apple crumble, yes. Even a bleeping spag bol or lasagne, yes.

But as soon as I have to time more than 2 or 3 things, I lose it and burn everything 😂😂😂

Husband, on the other hand, can't bake a bloody fairy cake to save his life but does a mean roast 😂😂😂
Same! I suppose I could if I had to, but my hubby is a great cook, can turn his hand to anything and he enjoys cooking for us so I never get a look in. He can’t bake though and I’m quite good at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Same! I suppose I could if I had to, but my hubby is a great cook, can turn his hand to anything and he enjoys cooking for us so I never get a look in. He can’t bake though and I’m quite good at that.
Thank god it's not just me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Got to say the roast dinner looked lush and I could just sit in front of her fire!

Reactions: 1
My slow cooker is my best purchase for winter. I do love to cook but what’s hard about throwing some stewing steak, veggies and stock cubes in it and having to do nothing but maybe some mash and (oven 🤭) Yorkshire puddings later on??? Better than the shite she slaps up when PC Titwank is working.

There’s no way that dog sick was ‘projectile’ vomiting 🙄 fookin OTT as usual. If mine eat too quick they vomit it back up then eat it again but slower. Minging I know, but it’s not like sick as we know it (and mine are fed outside). He’s ate that and brought it back up straight away, then not attempted to eat it again so obviously didn’t like it. However, to leave it on the floor like that for god knows how long is just scruffy 🤢 surely the baby could’ve been put down for literally 3 minutes to pick it up and scrub the area, even if she thought she’d have to come back at a later time to clean it again? My husband would lose his tit if I was sat their giggling & filming his reaction to a pile of regurgitated dog food on the floor and quite rightly so.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
That coatigan, is she for real? Million messages to Josh? Don’t think so you blonde bimbo!
Also, who spends £50 on one cardigan? The PayPal money that’s who.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Just watched her stories on my other account. That dog "sick" looked no different to what Winston left of that cake thing. Why couldn't tululah hold wilby whilst R cleaned it up.
Also, edie always looks at the camera, probably to make sure she's being filmed. Sad really.

Reactions: 11
Holy duck. The lip gloss ads 😷
“Because I did SUCH an amazing job they’ve sent me more stuff”...seriously, who says that? She could not think any more highly of herself.

“It’s really silky and not sticky”
“You know with some your hair gets stuck to your lips, well with this one, it doesn’t”
“It’s not sticky at all”

OKAAAY BRENDA BULLSHITTER 🤥

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
View attachment 54213Never very far away from her phone is she.
Very sad

Having a good laugh about her daughter being late for her first GCSE exam and the kids eating chocolate for breakfast 👍🏻 It may only be a mock exam but it’s still not a joke. You’d think Betsy would be anxious to get there but she doesn’t seem to give a crap.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Sorry but why can’t a baby be put down whilst you clear up dog mess? She’s got 5 other kids and animals living there, I bet the place is absolutely rancid if she won’t put the baby down for 3 minutes to clear up bodily fluids soaking in to her carpet. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 I would literally walk back out if I was Josh and tell her to go F herself if she thought doing that was funny. What kind of example is that setting to their children?

Sorry but why can’t a baby be put down whilst you clear up dog mess? She’s got 5 other kids and animals living there, I bet the place is absolutely rancid if she won’t put the baby down for 3 minutes to clear up bodily fluids soaking in to her carpet. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 I would literally walk back out if I was Josh and tell her to go F herself if she thought doing that was funny. What kind of example is that setting to their children?
All those kids are going to think is that it’s a man’s job to do EVERYTHING whilst being ridiculed by his wife.

Reactions: 12
She also puts the baby down long enough to take mirror selfies and apply gloss to the worst chapped lips I’ve ever seen..... but can’t possibly move her arse off of the sofa so that her husband doesn’t walk in to being mocked in to cleaning up vomit that’s been sat there stinking for god knows how much longer than it needed to. Even without the PayPal stuff she’s just vile.

Reactions: 8
Its disgusting, whether it was sick or just what the dog spat out its still so unhygienic. She managed to put the baby down on the sofa to check her phone though :unsure:

Reactions: 7
Very sad

Having a good laugh about her daughter being late for her first GCSE exam and the kids eating chocolate for breakfast 👍🏻 It may only be a mock exam but it’s still not a joke. You’d think Betsy would be anxious to get there but she doesn’t seem to give a crap.
Why would Betsy be anxious when her example is someone who sits on her arse doing literally duck all every day and still rakes in cash? Who needs qualifications for that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.