Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I came home to my other half sat on the sofa and dog sick still on the carpet I'd rub his bloody nose in it! All those germs and bacteria sinking into a rug 🤢🤢🤢🤢 shes absolutley disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
If I came home to my other half sat on the sofa and dog sick still on the carpet I'd rub his bloody nose in it! All those germs and bacteria sinking into a rug 🤢🤢🤢🤢 shes absolutley disgusting.
My other half would be fuming, as would I if it was the other way round.

Why would you leave it? Grufty cow.

I swear she does things to deliberately piss Josh off so she can record him being a miserable prick and broadcast it to everyone. Is it to make her more relatable to people or is it more manipulative than that and storing up evidence for the future it’s needed?

Reactions: 11
I swear she does things to deliberately piss Josh off so she can record him being a miserable prick and broadcast it to everyone. Is it to make her more relatable to people or is it more manipulative than that and storing up evidence for the future it’s needed?
I remember a story not long back where she said she would hide it from Josh as he wouldn't be happy. Is that what she's doing with all these stories that show him being humiliated? He doesn't realise it's out there for everyone to see. All the one's where her and the kids speak to him like tit and the ones where she cackles while taking the piss.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ummm, pretty sure the dog didn't projectile vomit?? Why have her followers not figured out Jackanory Jill over exagerates everything and is very good at embellishing stories?

Reactions: 11
I remember a story not long back where she said she would hide it from Josh as he wouldn't be happy. Is that what she's doing with all these stories that show him being humiliated? He doesn't realise it's out there for everyone to see. All the one's where her and the kids speak to him like tit and the ones where she cackles while taking the piss.
That’s really quite a sinister thought isn’t it?

• Sad
I don't think that was even sick. She filmed him eating and dropping the thing Tallulah gave him, then the next second she was saying he'd vomited. I guess chewed up dog treat isn't as dramatic is it. Either way though she should have got off her lazy arse and cleaned it up.

Josh had obviously been shopping as he came in with a bag of stuff, he's cooking roast dinner for them all AND he comes home to find her laughing about the dog being sick and the fact he's expected to clean it up. It's no surprise he always looks so miserable!

And then we've been treated to seeing her mouth up close again with a repeat of the tit make up from last week...:sick::sick::sick::sick: I'd rather look at Winston's vomit than her mouth!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My husband would go Ape tit if I left dog sick for him to clean up!! Just plain lazy!!

Reactions: 9

That’s really quite a sinister thought isn’t it?
So she films herself belittling him and then sets her stories so he can’t see it? That’s despicable behaviour. I always wondered how he puts up with it as I’d go mad if that was me. Guess now we know. She has so many traits of a DA perp it’s unbelievable

Reactions: 13
I'm pretty sure that's just the bit that Winston didn't eat - why does she lie about everything? 🙄. She was so rude to J as well.

I was blocked from all things R so I havent seen this dog horrifically vomiting episode. So am I right in thinking the dog was sick and for some reason she couldnt quickly
pop the baby into his crib for a little while she swiftly cleaned it up? And she waited for Pc Birdboy to come home and clean it??? Surely not?!!

Reactions: 8
What a scruffy, disgusting, rude, unhygenic, lazy piece of tit!!
As if she sat there with the small pile of sick (not projectile vomit in the slightest may I add) on the rug, how could you?!
Honestly if I didn't think J was such a nob too, I'd almost feel sorry for the guy 'it's like a bedsit in here' Yea cos your wife is a scruffy lazy c u next tuesday....

Reactions: 14
I was blocked from all things R so I havent seen this dog horrifically vomiting episode. So am I right in thinking the dog was sick and for some reason she couldnt quickly
pop the baby into his crib for a little while she swiftly cleaned it up? And she waited for Pc Birdboy to come home and clean it??? Surely not?!!
Yep because she was helpless as W just hadn't stopped screaming. In fact he was lying there gurgling away like baby's tend to do. Then the hysterical cackling when J moans about it.

It was more a slight regurgitation of doggy birthday cake. However, it would have been a two minute job to sort it out.

She left it there purposely to wind J up and to film his response. Who does that? Disgusting.

Also then she moves on to taking the piss out of his Yorkshire puds. As if she could even begin to give it a go?

Ungrateful and just generally awful twunt.

Reactions: 16
What a scruffy, disgusting, rude, unhygenic, lazy piece of tit!!
As if she sat there with the small pile of sick (not projectile vomit in the slightest may I add) on the rug, how could you?!
Honestly if I didn't think J was such a nob too, I'd almost feel sorry for the guy 'it's like a bedsit in here' Yea cos your wife is a scruffy lazy c u next tuesday....
No wonder Mrs Hinch doesn’t want to play out with her - she’s a skanky woman !

Reactions: 12
Yep because she was helpless as W just hadn't stopped screaming. In fact he was lying there gurgling away like baby's tend to do. Then the hysterical cackling when J moans about it.
Funny how "Wilby doesn't stop screaming" and yet on her stories (which are constant) he is very rarely crying 🤔🧐

Reactions: 15
She is so ungrateful. I wonder if Josh ever regrets what he done. He always looks so miserable and is always making sly comments. "Comes with experience" made me laugh, at her age she should know how to cook basic things. She is a mother of 4 children, you'd think she'd know how to knock up at least a Sunday roast.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.