Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got 20,000 unread messages in her inbox but just happens to have been able to read and tally the 500 + women who have conceived and then shared the news in the few weeks of Wilby being here 🤣 Despite the fact half of her early stories were eye rolling that “it” was still “hanging off” of her massive painful t*ts, feeding non stop. Yeah really made me broody that 🤨 He’s a sweet baby with loads of hair, that’s literally it.
Why are people so blind to her blatant lies. I know people in real life who do this and it makes me want to shake them - the most utterly pointless, obvious lies that people can’t be bother to call them out on so they get away with them and get more and more ridiculous.
And anyone attempts to call her out and your blocked! She's a knob.

Reactions: 8
She has 20,000 unread messages but still contact her if you need help in a DA situation, how can she honestly think that's ok. I know she barely advertises that now but people still tag her in these things and tell others to contact her. Also isn't that what she was supposed to be paying her PA for so her messages all got read

Reactions: 9
Same, it just gets me angry. She is just one big fake. An act to make herself look like the salt of the earth. The master of manipulation.

The homeless man story was the final straw for me. Sick beyond belief.

To be honest if someone is so guilable to hero worship a complete stranger and to live your life by their example, they are clearly lacking in intellegence and I supose happy to live in their little deluded bubble.
It's just a shame the smarmy little twit gets financial gain from their stupidity.
I unfollowed her a while ago, went back for a nose a few days ago and I had to stop after about two stories because I just couldn’t stand the cackling and pretending to get words wrong and laughing at herself.
I don’t think she’s ever going to address what happened to the money people gave her, she’s massively moved into advertising tit all over her insta and Facebook now and is getting the money that way instead and not asking for donations anymore. I keep an eye on this thread just in case it all falls down around her, but I think she’s got away with it.

Reactions: 16
Josh is at the top of his pay scale? What by saving pigeons?! That doesnt seem to high up in the Police force to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There’s literally no way 500 people are pregnant directly as a result of her ffs. She must think her followers are so thick.
And they've all inboxed her, not commented on grid posts or fb posts. And even with the 20000 unread messages she and her admin can't keep up with she's managed to read those 500 🙄😂🙄😂

Oh as as for fancying josh....I'd rather have a smear test thanks

Josh is at the top of his pay scale? What by saving pigeons?! That doesnt seem to high up in the Police force to me.
He's had 3 calls to deal with this month no wonder hes home so much 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she really sharing stories of her shaving the back of Joshs head in bed?!?! 🤢

Reactions: 4
And they've all inboxed her, not commented on grid posts or fb posts. And even with the 20000 unread messages she and her admin can't keep up with she's managed to read those 500 🙄😂🙄😂

Oh as as for fancying josh....I'd rather have a smear test thanks

He's had 3 calls to deal with this month no wonder hes home so much 🙄
Do you think the fraud and forgery was for his wife?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I went pram shopping yesterday and show that awful #gifted pram 😂 it really is more hideous in real life. It makes no sense as to why it looks like that. You’re so far from your baby. It’s like someone holding a spider in a glass really far out from their body before they chuck it outside 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Eww....why would you shave your head in bed? 😫
Can't R drag her lazy ass outta bed to the bathroom?!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Hi all
So i dont normally post on here just read but i have just watched the story where they got the dog a birthday cake the poor other dog didnt get any!
Dogs obviously dont understand birthdays she should of given the other dog something as well poor thing was just ignored.

Hi all
So i dont normally post on here just read but i have just watched the story where they got the dog a birthday cake the poor other dog didnt get any!
Dogs obviously dont understand birthdays she should of given the other dog something as well poor thing was just ignored.
If you listened carefully Lu did say ‘shall I give the other dog it’s treat now too’

"Babys not stopped screaming"
*baby has been silent in every previous story and is only now grunting slightly*
The exaggeration is strong with this one.
Also who the duck holds their phone up and films themselves shaving their husbands neck 😂😂😂 QUALITY CONTENT.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder what would happen if she told the truth or didn't exaggerate just one time? I mean would it bring her out in hives? Make her vomit uncontrollably or the most likely spontaniously combust? 🤔

Sadly we will never know.......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So loads of people in the house, no one else can hold the baby while she cleans up dog sick, no much nicer to sit there looking at it until Josh comes home. Why could no one else clean it up?!!

• Sick
  • Haha
So loads of people in the house, no one else can hold the baby while she cleans up dog sick, no much nicer to sit there looking at it until Josh comes home. Why could no one else clean it up?!!
Wtf???

Reactions: 2
Just put the baby down for five mins, it won't hurt him to cry for a min while you clean the sick up. If I was J i'd take the baby and say go on then now you can clean it up! 🤗 lazy twit.

She's just so lazy, pass the baby over and she can clean the sick up herself but no she has to wait for J to come back and then film it. I guess her motto is "why have a dog and bark yourself".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.