Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That carseat blanket thing she shared is sooo dangerous. You're not meant to add extras to carseats including thin blankets like that between the child and the seat itself with the straps. It's not been tested in any carseat safety tests. I bet if I said something to her though she'd cry troll and block me. Just makes me cringe that she's shared that with so many people.. Just put a blanket over the top like normal people do.
Those ones are approved to use with some car seats (it’s the only make that has been crash tested)

Reactions: 3
What the hell have I just watched?! So disrespectful. Go and volunteer properly with the homeless and do something useful not laughing about buying him a tent. Not everything is a laugh for god’s Sake!

Reactions: 13
What the hell have I just watched?! So disrespectful. Go and volunteer properly with the homeless and do something useful not laughing about buying him a tent. Not everything is a laugh for god’s Sake!
Also "the tent hasn't arrived so we've been to buy another one" could have done that in the first place and he'd have had a non-broken tent for the last week 🙄

Reactions: 6
I call it humble bragging, making out your doing good but actually only doing it for likes and attention. Acts of good will only have value if you go about quietly doing good without having to broadcast them 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Got to be honest, I unfollowed her ages ago, she’s never going to admit that she’s living off the Paypal funds. As stated right through this thread she’s horrible, lazy, self centred and greedy. She’s never going to change and if people still follow or admire her after following her on Instagram more fool them. If they can’t see through her that’s their problem. I’m not even going to give her the satisfaction or attention of discussing her. I’m totally over the whole tit storm

Reactions: 6
I have a friend like her, unfortunately. She visits hospices etc with a charity, fair enough brilliant, but she then posts pics about it/talks about how she cried when a dying woman asked her to come to her funeral etc. Then everyone comments saying what a hero she is, and she laps up the attention. Like ffs you can do charity work and raise awareness without using the people and their suffering to gain likes on your Instagram. duck off.

Also can we talk about her face wobbling all over the place as her filter kept falling off 😂😂🙈

IMG_20191031_131108~2.jpg
God guys, homelessness is so damn funny hahaha lol etc. Get a clue you insensitive fucktard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Uncomfortable watching.
Glad she finds this amusing. Isn’t this her job? To help vulnerable people? You’d think she’d have a bit more respect

Reactions: 9
And if the poor man doesn't have enough to deal with in day to day life he's know got to walk around in Joshs clothes and we've all seen what awful stuff he wears!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And if the poor man doesn't have enough to deal with in day to day life he's know got to walk around in Joshs clothes and we've all seen what awful stuff he wears!
That Stone Roses atrocity of a coat would be the first thing in the bag if I was packing his stuff to give away!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gawd the people replying saying "aT lEaSt ShE's RaIsInG aWaReNeSs" SHE IS FINDING IT HILARIOUS. Literally joking that it gets her out of her house.
Raising awareness of what? It’s not like homelessness is a secret. Just walk down the street and you’ll see it in action.

She’s a self-serving bleep who should privatise her accounts and duck off back to actual work.

Reactions: 20
That’s really uncomfortable viewing, please don’t be having this mans picture taken with her.

Reactions: 4
“I saw the saddest thing ever today...a man sleeping on the streets. That was sad enough but then...then...oh god I can’t. Then I saw he was forced to wear a yellow condom hat”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gawd the people replying saying "aT lEaSt ShE's RaIsInG aWaReNeSs" SHE IS FINDING IT HILARIOUS. Literally joking that it gets her out of her house.
Maybe I'm clutching at straws but she might inspire someone to do something in their local area, by way of donations or volunteering. While that would be amazing, they will be tagging her in to get her attention, then she'll pat herself on the back for being such an inspiration 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.