Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant believe she ended her stories by saying "weve had a good day out today " shes a vile human being. She is so narcissistic she cant even see how inappropriate shes being. As for her mil, shes not much better.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So the poor man is already homless and hungry now their gonna add to his misery by inflicting this whitch on him. Cackling and spitting saliva everywhere.

Remember our local spotted page folks.....
Is this still up, i can't find it and would like to add my agreement to it.

Reactions: 5
No it looks like somethings happened as the post just reads ... literally just some black dots but the comments are still there.

Reactions: 3
Jesus H Christ.. Have I just watched a Harry Enfield sketch of chavs off to play with the poor folk? I can’t believe none of their kin has had a quiet word to say “yes what you are doing is great but please don’t turn it into a circus”.

Reactions: 10
To be honest, her bragging about doing a "good deed" is not even the bigger problem. Her laughing about a homeless man's tent breaking, about her mil giving him a butterfly pillowcase and the rest, is the problem.

It's really SO heartbreaking that she finds something like that funny?! I commented earlier on but I literally cannot believe her! So low. For someone that says she went through DV and is a DV worker or whatever she says she is, is absolutely shocking!!

Whoever she works for should really consider who they have working for them. You cant be shouting from the rooftops about how bad you were treated growing up or about how in your previous relationships you were abused, and then on the other hand laughing about a homeless man. You would think it would make her have some sympathy for those having / going through a tough time!

Reactions: 13
She had taken a homeless man’s plight and turned it into a ‘hey look and me and my MiL doing a good deed’.🙄

Doing that and buying him coffee is great, I’m surprised she hasn’t invited him back to Chez Hambleton .

Reactions: 6
Why not go buy another tent from Argos and give the amazon one to another homeless person after it arrives?
Why does she have to post the screenshot of how much it cost?
Why laugh like a dick cos 'it gets her out of the house'

It's so horrible to watch, her MIL not really the nice old lady people thought she was. Snobby nasty pair.

Reactions: 14
I'm shocked by her antics today. I truly am.

I don't think I've ever seen an act of kindness so crudely, selfishly and heartlessly presented on social media.

• Heart
What in the actual duck have I just watched? Yes it’s bleeping hilarious letting everyone know about your ‘good deed’. What if we find the wrong homeless person? Of course this homeless person is clearly more worthy of receiving her tent than others 🙄

I work with vulnerable people in difficult situations. I meet people every day in desperate situations and most days I am juggling lots of different balls in order to help people keep their head above water. Not once has it ever crossed my mind that I would tell people about how I have helped on social media. Not once did I think oh yes people will find this funny. Not once did I find it hilarious and consider it a nice day out.

She is bleeping vile and I’m waiting for the day when her instagram career brings nothing to her anymore. No money, no adoration, no attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Absolutely disgusting behaviour today.

They’ve both seen it as a day out. What they’ve done is intruded on a person’s personal space and his home. Who’s to say he needed sympathy, who’s to say he wanted everyone to know that he lives near a cliff. We know about his housing situation and he didn’t ask for that.

Why didn’t they just deliver a bag of goods and leave him be. There was no need for stories, no need for the laughing, am I right when I think the J’s mum said the torch looked like a Tampax?

Very disrespectful. And of course, she had to add that they both were on the verge of tears at his horrific life.

And what was it all for? Did she post any information on local homeless charities or a number for someone to ring in an emergency? No.

It’s just content for her. Awful.

Reactions: 20
Busy doing bleeping what?!

All the people saying how amazing it is what she's done today. How beautiful she is and how kind.

I'm starting to think all of her followers are on bleeping glue!

Attachments

• Sick
Someone posted on the spotted post- influencers are for imbiciles who can't think for themselves, or words to that effect.
That's so true, and why they will never see the light. They believe everything and question nothing 🙁

Reactions: 8
I've found myself getting more irritated with her than usual today. I think it's the total lack of respect and empathy she's shown.

Yes, I know they've taken him some warm clothes and stuff, but they have literally taken the piss out of everything since her first story about it in the car this morning.

She hasn't raised awareness, she hasn't been selfless. This has all been for her own benefit.

There has been absolutely no sincerity in any of it. It's all just been a big game and a huge laugh and something to put on Instagram.

For me, this is the worst thing she's done. This is the most I've been disgusted by her behaviour. She needs to grow the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's just bleeping grim.

Glad she found the whole thing hilarious. twit.

And the she way she pretends to mix her words up as though she's a bit daft with the whole DCI thing. She's a bleeping bellend.

There's no such thing as a selfless act but she takes the absolute biscuit. I reckon she's the type that normally tells your Big Issue sellers to duck off and ignores homeless people but because her donations are running drying, she's using the homeless as a cash cows.

Wouldn't using her "contacts" and getting him into a shelter be more beneficial but then she wouldn't get to laugh at all the second hand stuff she was giving away, like she's something bleeping special.

She's really made me angry today.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.