Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MumtoKE

98% attendance equates to four days off school, which is actually quite a lot for one half term.
Is that right 98%is about 4 days absence? I cant work out attendance, my daughter had 2 days off sick, dentist appt and hospital appt, which were at the start of day and only about half hour late into school. Her school sent a letter home saying she was being monitored saying her attendance was 80 something percent! It didn't make any sense to me?

Reactions: 1

MumtoKE

I tell mine if he feels that sick to wait till after registration if possible to get at least one mark and I make medical appointments for after registrations if I can't get them after school!
Thank u, Yes that's prob the way to do it. Will remember that in future!

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
A half term is only about 35 days - 98% would be about 4 days off for the whole school year.

4 days in a half term is near the level for a fine here - 5 days goes into that threshold ie 85% and under in a six week period.
Yeah, I think it must have meant for the whole year. I’m sure Edie has had several days off already I doubt her attendance is above 98%

It does count, yes. She can say to companies "I get an average of 20k views on my Insta stories" and your views will count towards that. So that is helping her reach.

Your follow counts in a similar way, it's not engagement as such but follower numbers are often the first thing a company wanting to use an influencer will look at.

😊
I never knew this either!!

Wotsit

VIP Member
I'm thinking Rachaeeleee has been reading Francine's page.....she's finally made a post that's not all about her 👏👏👏

MumtoKE

A half term is only about 35 days - 98% would be about 4 days off for the whole school year.

4 days in a half term is near the level for a fine here - 5 days goes into that threshold ie 85% and under in a six week period.
Thank u, although I'm not bothered as she was sick for 2 days i am going to check why her attendance is so low in percentage as the letter I received said we were being monitored because her attendance was so low