Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long until she's pregnant again?
My bet is when Wilby is past the baby and toddler stages, because that seems to be where the money is in terms of #gifted, #ads and #sponsorship. She'll want to keep it rolling in as much as she can.

Reactions: 5
Her use of the word “meltdown” when referring to Edie really irks me as a mum to an autistic child. I’d love to show her what a real meltdown is and what my son has to go through daily, then maybe she can stop complaining about her daughter’s temper tantrums that are likely just down to needing some form of discipline. A true meltdown is something else altogether and I wouldn’t wish it on anybody.
Yes, I have thought this too.

My youngest is under a SEN assessment due to showing a few ASD and ADHD-like behaviours. He's academically/verbally ahead but his emotions are off kilter. He sometimes has extreme responses (eg. screaming, hitting himself) to what most children would find minor issues, like a Lego piece dropping on the floor for example. It's not pleasant and we are working to understand it for him so he, us his family, friends and his school can all help him out.

Anyway, I wouldn't describe this as a meltdown as he can be moved away from the situation, it just happens so quickly it can't be avoided (until we figure out some better coping methods for him, he's only a little lad as well). So I wouldn't call it that. I also wouldn't call his little tantrum because he isn't allowed to do something a meltdown either. That's just him being a kid, he will grow and learn better ways to deal with disappointment.

A young person on the spectrum going through a meltdown is an uncontrollable and extreme response which often lasts a long time and cannot be diverted. It's not getting a bit upset because they are not allowed a biscuit or whatever.

R the Kidscape ambassador should be more mindful of the language she uses. She should learn to better understand the situation children on the spectrum and the people around them face.

Oops I essayed!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I reckon her meltdowns are literally just your bog standard whingeing that all kids do, when they start with "Urrrrrrrrrrrrgh but noooooo" etc and you quite quickly tell them to shh. That's all we've ever seen of it.

Reactions: 4
98% attendance equates to four days off school, which is actually quite a lot for one half term.
A half term is only about 35 days - 98% would be about 4 days off for the whole school year.

4 days in a half term is near the level for a fine here - 5 days goes into that threshold ie 85% and under in a six week period.

Reactions: 2
I tell you what rache hun instead of sitting around filming yourself pissing your pants over being a slovenly parent- go to the schools and take in what you have forgotten!

Reactions: 6
A half term is only about 35 days - 98% would be about 4 days off for the whole school year.

4 days in a half term is near the level for a fine here - 5 days goes into that threshold ie 85% and under in a six week period.
Yeah, I think it must have meant for the whole year. I’m sure Edie has had several days off already I doubt her attendance is above 98%

Reactions: 1
Am I alone in thinking that vodka story from her follower really isn’t funny? Maybe it’s because my children are disabled, everything like that is WAY out of reach and locked away even though they’re a bit older now. I just can’t imagine leaving a bottle of vodka lying about anywhere in the house?

Reactions: 20
Am I alone in thinking that vodka story from her follower really isn’t funny? Maybe it’s because my children are disabled, everything like that is WAY out of reach and locked away even though they’re a bit older now. I just can’t imagine leaving a bottle of vodka lying about anywhere in the house?
Especially if you think back to how horrified she was when the school thought B was drinking at school...

Thank u, although I'm not bothered as she was sick for 2 days i am going to check why her attendance is so low in percentage as the letter I received said we were being monitored because her attendance was so low

Reactions: 1
Imagine telling your followers every tiny thing right down to your kid's school attendance. Mental.

Reactions: 7
Especially if you think back to how horrified she was when the school thought B was drinking at school...
I think she was more horrified at the school for daring to suggest her little darling could possibly do anything wrong. If she had taken the vodka into school I think she would have found it hilarious anyway.

It seems to be a competition these days over who can be the shittest mum possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Everyone finding her so hilarious today - it’s not even her anecdote they’re finding funny. She’s queen of benefiting from other people’s work.

How long before she’s crying about the nursery in Devon that’s been in the news, no doubt this has personally affected her and every child she knows

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I know it's ridiculous that she irritates me so much but she didn't even get her own story right this morning. It was a beef joint, not a ham hock and the school didn't call the parents. I know, petty for that to annoy me, but stop bleeping making things up or exaggerating them even further.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I know it's ridiculous that she irritates me so much but she didn't even get her own story right this morning. It was a beef joint, not a ham hock and the school didn't call the parents. I know, petty for that to annoy me, but stop bleeping making things up or exaggerating them even further.
Argh I’ve been in work all day and can’t watch with sound!!!! Did she claim this story was hers?!

Argh I’ve been in work all day and can’t watch with sound!!!! Did she claim this story was hers?!
No, she didn't say it was her story. She was talking about the woman who sent her this but in her version of it this morning it was a ham hock and the school called the parents to say their child was eating it in school. It wasn't, it was a leftover bit of beef and the school didn't call. Maybe she forgot, or maybe she just wanted to make it even more dramatic...

I don’t get how she’s married to a policeman and is an ambassador for all these vital worthwhile causes and on paper is so damn respectable then she ruins it by being a massive chav. Yeah, laugh at your mate pretending to smoke with your 10 year old, just wait until it’s real cigarettes 🙄

No, she didn't say it was her story. She was talking about the woman who sent her this but in her version of it this morning it was a ham hock and the school called the parents to say their child was eating it in school. It wasn't, it was a leftover bit of beef and the school didn't call. Maybe she forgot, or maybe she just wanted to make it even more dramatic...
She’s even saved it to highlights under ham hock 🙄 she thinks she’s so funny.

Attachments

• Wow
Thank u, although I'm not bothered as she was sick for 2 days i am going to check why her attendance is so low in percentage as the letter I received said we were being monitored because her attendance was so low
do they go on sessions? Our school classes the full day as 2 sessions - am and pm. Maybe if they are using the fact she wasn’t present for registration for one or more sessions as her attendance rather than whether she was there for the whole day?

I don’t get how she’s married to a policeman and is an ambassador for all these vital worthwhile causes and on paper is so damn respectable then she ruins it by being a massive chav. Yeah, laugh at your mate pretending to smoke with your 10 year old, just wait until it’s real cigarettes 🙄

She’s even saved it to highlights under ham hock 🙄 she thinks she’s so funny.
This just says it all! Shows her values and standards- she has none.

How is this in anyway funny? 🤔
But according to R, it's us mums on tattle that are dragging our kids up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.