Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask what ptwm has done? you all seem to really dislike her!
the latest thing was her hysterically laughing whilst supposedly helping a homeless man and finishing her story with “I’ve had a day out” or a good day out. She’s a liar, she contradicts herself with every single post. She still hasn’t admitted where the PayPal donations went apart from her wage and lifestyle. She has zero regard for safeguarding either her children or her “warriors”. The list is long

Oh she sold a book based on her life (names were changed so the people in the boom legally couldn’t contest the content from what I gather but what I read in the very boring book was she was as guilty as domestic abuse as her then boyfriend was. She actually writes that she was just as bad. She doesn’t speak to her father who did stick around but does speak to the mother who abandoned her. She’s selling herself and her brand on what people want to see/hear. Her instagram is totally different to the toned down Facebook version

Reactions: 14
Can I ask what ptwm has done? you all seem to really dislike her!
There are people here who have donated money to her under the guises of it going towards people fleeing domestic abuse. This coincided with a huge lifestyle change but she blocks people/deletes comments if asked where the PayPal money went rather than say "I was shady with the statement of what it would go towards and have used it on my wage" and there is some other stuff that other people aren't happy with (and some not exclusive to PTWM). It has also unearthed a lot of inconsistencies with her stories which is what she uses to make money off people and i wouldn't mind being lied to if she kept it up and was consistent (as then I wouldn't really know it was a lie).

Shes also had people donate money for her to have a house deposit that we dont know what it's been spent on or if it's still there...

Reactions: 5
Made me laugh earlier from Josh “what are you trying to say”

He’s probably saying why the duck have you dressed me like beetlejuice

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think that's what has happened its 2 Mark's for the day. Still dont quite understand how percentage work as her appts were marked as approved. I'm not worried as I said to her if I feel she isnt well enough to go to school, that's my decision. She doesn't have many sick days. I just feel for anyone that has regular appointments or if their child needs more sick days. Just seems added pressure they dont need.

Yes think u r right about the mark, just seemed really low percentage for 2 days. I will have to send her in to get her mark if she is ill to keep figures correct! Then pick her up! I wouldn't really do this but it makes u feel like u should.
I tell mine if he feels that sick to wait till after registration if possible to get at least one mark and I make medical appointments for after registrations if I can't get them after school!

Reactions: 1
Interesting to see MODs house of cards is falling today. The truth does out.

Reactions: 5
Edie is unbelievably spoilt especially when it comes to Wilby! The video with Betsy playing with W and Edie just swans in pushes Betsy out the way and starts climbing over the baby! Rachael just laughs as her spoilt behaviour. She needs telling!

Reactions: 12
I tell mine if he feels that sick to wait till after registration if possible to get at least one mark and I make medical appointments for after registrations if I can't get them after school!
Thank u, Yes that's prob the way to do it. Will remember that in future!

Edie is unbelievably spoilt especially when it comes to Wilby! The video with Betsy playing with W and Edie just swans in pushes Betsy out the way and starts climbing over the baby! Rachael just laughs as her spoilt behaviour. She needs telling!
Oh but E has “meltdowns.” No bleeping wonder she has temper tantrums if you let her and her siblings away with everything. We’ve heard R, she doesn’t discipline them, she wants to be friends with them. J has got his hands full there.

Reactions: 7
I haven't watched her stories since Sat, apart from one quick look about something that was discussed on here. I have to say I feel so much better for it. I will still keep up and watch anything raised on here (on gramster). It got to the stage where I could not bear her whining, wingeing voice, the fake laughing at herself when she accidently messes up a word. When she says 'Wilbeee, hiya , in that highpitched drone.
Anyway, it's been good for my MH not listening to the lies and bullshit. X

Reactions: 10
She allegedly had an alias on here where she slagged off loads of the instamums and they have all found out :/
Oops, I wonder how they found out? I might have to take a look at that thread now 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.