Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I think that's what has happened its 2 Mark's for the day. Still dont quite understand how percentage work as her appts were marked as approved. I'm not worried as I said to her if I feel she isnt well enough to go to school, that's my decision. She doesn't have many sick days. I just feel for anyone that has regular appointments or if their child needs more sick days. Just seems added pressure they dont need.

Yes think u r right about the mark, just seemed really low percentage for 2 days. I will have to send her in to get her mark if she is ill to keep figures correct! Then pick her up! I wouldn't really do this but it makes u feel like u should.
I tell mine if he feels that sick to wait till after registration if possible to get at least one mark and I make medical appointments for after registrations if I can't get them after school!

Reactions: 1

Sj888

K is Keeley, the one Rachel rants about in the tattle sob fest, R is Rachel and there are two Samantha's, one is Josh's ex wife, the other is this Samantha parsons who Keeley is fixated on and decided is pink lady so has decided to out her
Thanks this is thread can be a little confusing, I’m new 🙋🏻‍♀️

Was keeley on tattle?

Quick question- unsure if been on here in last few hours, but if you go to Sali Hughes twitter feed - is the Keely that’s tweeted her today the one discussed on this thread recently?

Murfy

Hi all tattlers I’ve been watching from afar. I live in the area and know of ptwm and her lot. Not personally, but know people who know them. It really frustrates me how R jumps on the band wagon of anything emotive R has no idea about DA, no idea about safeguarding. How can so many people fall for her shit? Her stories are same old same old, always horrific, always crying, always her as victim or hero when in reality she is neither. Just a common chav. Who actually is the bully and DA perpetrator. She speaks to J like something she stood in! Talking of J, I don’t know how he is still a cop... I’d imagine he’s been looked at professionally as the whole PayPal thing and how they get money is a bit dodgy to say the least!! And as for the ex wife S.... well let’s just say, S and I are better off with J.
WTF did R find so funny about the ham hock?? .....didn’t get it myself!! 🤔
A break from SM.... lies, lies R we all know you’ll be reading this.... grow up and act like a responsible parent.
Are they better off? Was that her that was posting on here months ago?

BigMama

She has been in refuge hasn’t she? With her eldest two? I’ve read her book and I’m sure she references that time. Wouldn’t want to spread anything false about her, especially not if it’s DA related as I can imagine that was a truly awful thing to have to go through
I haven’t read her book, sorry. If she has - then I apologise for my mistake.

Kayles1986

Interested to see what the rest of her auto response message says? I messaged her twice on fb years ago and both times got interesting auto responses. I see that it includes the hotline now when it never use to... Does it have the link to donate?
It’s just the helpline number, she didn’t used to have that on there. Also note that the emergency email she used to have on there has been removed. There seems to be no way to contact her in an emergency now......

Attachments

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Is that right 98%is about 4 days absence? I cant work out attendance, my daughter had 2 days off sick, dentist appt and hospital appt, which were at the start of day and only about half hour late into school. Her school sent a letter home saying she was being monitored saying her attendance was 80 something percent! It didn't make any sense to me?
Our secondary school registration works out 1 missed registration drops your attendance to 98%. They class morning and afternoon as two seperate registrations. DS has done 73 out of 74 possible attendances with a 98.6% attendance rate.

No idea how they work it out though!