Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scotland. Apparently she’s planning a trip to Edinburgh? Did I read that right?

I have relatives with as many kids as they do, and they’ve never had a holiday away together. They’ve always got at least a couple of their kids with them. Then again, they’re not swanning about on other people’s hard-earned cash. The designer wear also just rips the piss out of it. Who do these people think they are? Bunch of self-entitled twats 🤨
I only have two children and don’t get to go away with my husband. We haven’t even had an evening out for 18 months.

Considering she wrote in her book that she disowned her parents because they weren’t nice enough to her and she randomly stops her kids/stepkids from seeing their other parent, she has a lot of people on hand to look after them for days at a time.

Reactions: 9
She’ll read this and act like we a horrible trolls jealous of her having expensive things. We’re not. We’re mad at how she made her money yes. We’re mad because some of it is our money we gave to help disadvantaged and abused women and children. We’re mad because she never explained where the money went and when questioned cried her eyes out playing the victim (kinda gaslighting behaviour Rach which is y’know...abuse but go off hun)

The jacket isn’t the issue. She makes her money off ads, rightly or wrongly, so she can spend it how she wants. It’s the lies and omitting of the truth that’s the problem with the jacket. Be honest, say “This was really expensive and I never imagined during my darkest times that I would be able to buy such a thing but now I can. Thanks to the support of all you guys I’m lucky enough to be given work like this.”

But no

Reactions: 13
The papers will be on these threads because of MOD so perhaps theyd like to take a look further on this story too... problem is here nothing concrete. Whereas mod has admitted it all and all the accounts were talking about it. I wonder if ptwm will make a new friend in mod now that she doesn't have any. I'd bet my house shes reached out to her!

Reactions: 6
I haven’t posted on here for ages. But god - that bloody coat. I love how she just casually drops in that it’s ‘Adidas Stella McCartney’. What happened to the poor woman who would give her last £20 to help others? Who had constant fights with her husband because she was giving all their money away and they really couldn’t afford it? How is she now dropping a casual £250 on a coat?

Reactions: 15
Fascinating perspective here on the impact that negativity on social media can have on consumer sales... Turns out we buy more when we're miserable! Cynical me is wondering if this 'wind up the world' type of influencer is just shrewdly screwing us all for their own financial gain 🙄

Reactions: 5
God, imagine walking down the street in Edinburgh and bumping into those two wallys in their condom hat and Mr Blobby coat? You’d spot them a mile away. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those wee diamanté’s on Wilby’s babygrow do not look safe for a baby 😲 and she is advertising for people to get one! Same with the mountain of toys on the cot, made me uneasy.

Reactions: 4
So Josh, who works full time and manages majority of the cooking and household chores, has got all the kids out the house by 7:40 and off to mcds for breakfast yet R, who has bollock else all to do with her day, bar feeding a baby, can barely manage to get them to school on time every day.

Reactions: 16
I’ve followed ptwm for a long time. What I don’t understand is, at the beginning she was bending over backwards to post about helping x amount of women that week, begging for items for women who have escaped to a refuge etc. Where is that content now? The odd, oh look at all this tit I’ve been gifted, I’m posting it all to women in refuges. Yeah course you are. Probably sticking it on eBay to get a bit more cash. I’ve not read her book and have no intention on doing so. All I see now is that she is a con artist. Stealing money that has been gifted to help these so called women. If she hadn’t then why isn’t she providing the proof? The fact she claims to always be in her over draft could be true. Probably because she’s not cleared it because she’s too busy spending money people have donated.
Do not even get me started on pigeon boy 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve followed ptwm for a long time. What I don’t understand is, at the beginning she was bending over backwards to post about helping x amount of women that week, begging for items for women who have escaped to a refuge etc. Where is that content now? The odd, oh look at all this tit I’ve been gifted, I’m posting it all to women in refuges. Yeah course you are. Probably sticking it on eBay to get a bit more cash. I’ve not read her book and have no intention on doing so. All I see now is that she is a con artist. Stealing money that has been gifted to help these so called women. If she hadn’t then why isn’t she providing the proof? The fact she claims to always be in her over draft could be true. Probably because she’s not cleared it because she’s too busy spending money people have donated.
Welcome, you have definitely found your people here! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Totally agree with you, I can't understand how her account changed from helping victims to just a daily diary of her family life. Is she still getting donations? Or has that been stopped?

Reactions: 8
So Josh, who works full time and manages majority of the cooking and household chores, has got all the kids out the house by 7:40 and off to mcds for breakfast yet R, who has bollock else all to do with her day, bar feeding a baby, can barely manage to get them to school on time every day.
Exactly this, noticed when Edie hadn't brushed her teeth Rach was about to put down Josh - and then he had purchased toothpaste and a brush, i bet she was fuming that he managed to do it all and it just made Rach look lazy.

Reactions: 10
Totally agree with you, I can't understand how her account changed from helping victims to just a daily diary of her family life. Is she still getting donations? Or has that been stopped?
It’s her failure to address this that’s the issue. Most people here couldn’t care less if her husband looks like a head or if she could actually sweep the floors with her eyelashes. It’s the fact that they now have all this extra money (not shy about spending it), and haven’t even bothered to account for the donations people made either through the PayPal for DV or the GofundMe for the house deposit. It’s incredibly fishy, so why should they get away with it? If it was anyone else they’d be getting done for fraud. Having a policeman for a husband shouldn’t make you exempt from the law.

Reactions: 19
And the fact she’s taking Paypal money, got donated a £1000 pram and the same week asked for followers to provide a second hand pram for one of her DA warriors !

And the fact she’s taking Paypal money, got donated a £1000 pram and the same week asked for followers to provide a second hand pram for one of her DA warriors !
Always putting herself first for someone who works so hard to save people everyday. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Is this woman for f*cking real.
Harping on about being an ambassador for Anti Bullying not 2 weeks after she made a laughing stock out of a homeless man. Shes got a nerve. Who does she think she is really. My god 🤦🏼‍♀️

I didn’t follow her before when her lifestyle was different, can anyone give us a bit of insight as to what their circumstances were like then? Thanks

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.