Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if it’s all above board, how can her followers continue singing her praises when she’s so self-absorbed and immoral? Why is she spending £250 on a coat when kind strangers have donated money towards a deposit for her house?? Surely the first thing she should have done with her bastard wages from selling her kids is pay back those people and publicly thank them for their generosity but explained that they’re financially pretty sound now....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I forgot to mention the homeless man in her stories. This for me was the cherry on the cake. I thought I was being a bit judgemental in my thoughts until I found this site. The way she laughed about that homeless man. Just wow. I hope she reads this post and hangs her head in shame. Plays the victim so well, but something is very very odd about this family and doesn’t sit right.

Reactions: 15
Kidscape ambassador who bullies her own husband in front of their kids 🙌🏻
If her husband did the same sort of piss taking towards her that she does to him whilst filming it, whilst calling him a knob head, there'd be uproar.
Children copy what they see and hear, her daughters do it and it just sounds rude. She didn't seem to like it when T did it to her a few weeks ago when she pointed out that it was actually Josh's mum that cooked tea.

Not having a go at the child, just pointing out that the example R is setting for her children can be interpreted as unkind.
#bekind

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Rach, I thought Lidl nappies were the best? If so why is Wilby in Asdas little angels?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rach, I thought Lidl nappies were the best? If so why is Wilby in Asdas little angels?
Hang on, I thought reusable nappies were the best? 🤔

Is it just me that thinks in her Kidscape videos she looks dead behind the eyes? ☠

Reactions: 7
The standard comment from her deluded followers if you try to point out she might not be the saint they think she is, is that she does sooo much for others, never thinks of herself and works so hard to give to others. I would love to know where this is happening because all I see is her very occasionally posting about an appeal for items or giving away her left overs. Where is the hard work in this? What exactly is it she's doing to work tiersly to help others? I'm confused.
Posting pics of their hidious items of clothing that cost more than some people's weekly wage, basically bragging that they can afford designer clothes, when the people she's meant to help probably don't know where their next meals coming from. But i'm sure seeing that chavvy woman in her SM coat will cheer them up and make them think life isn't so bad after all :(

Rachal, rachequle, whatever the duck it is this week - you can't polish a turd- no matter how much money you spend trying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
E58F4C62-D3A1-43E7-9693-1FA16D1EFABD.png
E58F4C62-D3A1-43E7-9693-1FA16D1EFABD.png

That was still active until we all queried it. Some donations went directly to their bank accounts

And here lies her problem - she’s had it all deleted from the internet but eveyone of us has access to it now - it’s out there.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She is terrible at those ads she does. Makes me cringe. Another thing I remembered. I inboxed her months ago about a lady in my area that is absolutely amazing. She helps so many people flee domestic violence. Provides furniture for houses and makes a house a home. I asked her to give her a shout out so this lady could get more donations. Did she do it? Did she duck. Probably thought well if I do that no one will donate to my bank balance. bleep.

Reactions: 13
Hey all, been a contributor for a while and I thought maybe PTWM could do some good indirectly by having such a diverse bunch of us writing on this thread. My child is autistic and it was reported that he was assaulted by his class teacher. (Being careful with language as it’s under criminal investigation)
But I’ve started a petition to have CCTV in all SEN schools and if you feel you can sign it, I’d really appreciate it.

Reactions: 3
So, I’ve been reading for a while, but have always been a supporter of PTWM. I’ve met her, I’ve donated monthly for around 2yrs.

However, I emailed her “emergency email” months ago regarding someone I know who was in danger and had no response. Having seen PTWM posts regarding her stalker I came to have a look on here, my mindset has shifted massively. Needless to say I have stopped my donations and look forward to hopefully finding out the truth about where all the money has gone

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I wish I hadn't looked at this today. It's so frustrating.

Action Fraud have done nothing.
Kidscape have done nothing.
Women's Aid have done nothing.

I'm losing faith...

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So, I’ve been reading for a while, but have always been a supporter of PTWM. I’ve met her, I’ve donated monthly for around 2yrs.

However, I emailed her “emergency email” months ago regarding someone I know who was in danger and had no response. Having seen PTWM posts regarding her stalker I came to have a look on here, my mindset has shifted massively. Needless to say I have stopped my donations and look forward to hopefully finding out the truth about where all the money has gone
I genuinely don’t think we will find out where the money has gone. fair play to you for being being generous and kind hearted enough to donate. I think more and more people are becoming more disillusioned with her but the shame is, the money could have gone direct to genuine charities. Really she should have pointed people to charities.

You are just one of many people who asked her for help only to be ignored or get a ridiculous non interested reply. Her followers come back with 'but she has so many emails she can't read them all' yet she manages to see the ones asking where she got her jumper from :rolleyes: or telling her how amazing she is. How do her 'admin' not see these pleas for help? Surely that's their job?
I'm glad you have seen the light, just sad about the circumstances. It sickens me when I see people recommending her as someone that will help. She won't help -well only herself :(

Hello all!

Sorry I’ve been so quiet; I’ve been on a course all week on DA and it’s been amazing. But I’m so glad it’s the weekend, I’m absolutely knackered, the house looks a pig sty and I’ve got laundry everywhere!

So before I go off and clean to 90s dance music, I just want to say ‘hi’ to new members. I thought we’d have more following the MOD drama, and I’m having ‘likes’ on old posts.

Can I just point out that R and J’s coats cost a combined £450-500. That’s more than what families will spend this Christmas for gifts and food.

This woman is not relatable. I didn’t hear her name mentioned at all this week and I was with around 30 other people.

How many of us have husbands who get up, clean up, get the kids washed and dressed and off to McDonald’s for a breakfast treat? I don’t know of any. Wasn’t there a Healthy Eating campaign recently?

And I’m still baffled as to why people are falling over themselves laughing at R’s story of the ham hock, wasn’t that someone else’s story anyway?

And I pray the social media influenced bullshit will fall down around them one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.