Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Blackpool86 I'm also from Blackpool and born in 86

Sorry I was actually wrong, I did get an initial response, I then replied and gave further details and then heard nothing back at all. I’ve blanked what I sent to keep the identity of the person hidden
Quite scary that she asks for personal details and then fails to respond. Dangerous fraud.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Hello all!

Sorry I’ve been so quiet; I’ve been on a course all week on DA and it’s been amazing. But I’m so glad it’s the weekend, I’m absolutely knackered, the house looks a pig sty and I’ve got laundry everywhere!

So before I go off and clean to 90s dance music, I just want to say ‘hi’ to new members. I thought we’d have more following the MOD drama, and I’m having ‘likes’ on old posts.

Can I just point out that R and J’s coats cost a combined £450-500. That’s more than what families will spend this Christmas for gifts and food.

This woman is not relatable. I didn’t hear her name mentioned at all this week and I was with around 30 other people.

How many of us have husbands who get up, clean up, get the kids washed and dressed and off to McDonald’s for a breakfast treat? I don’t know of any. Wasn’t there a Healthy Eating campaign recently?

And I’m still baffled as to why people are falling over themselves laughing at R’s story of the ham hock, wasn’t that someone else’s story anyway?

And I pray the social media influenced bullshit will fall down around them one day.
I’m following the MOD drama and this. My other half is despairing of me today lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m following the MOD drama and this. My other half is despairing of me today lol
Same! 😂
That drama is just something else! Couldn't keep up with it. Some of those 'influencers' involved I hadn't even heard of. That entire world of Instagram is just so fake!

Reactions: 5
Can anyone direct me to the thread about MOD? I saw something on Facebook about it last night and wouldn’t mind having a nosey

where can I follow that
Great minds

Quite scary that she asks for personal details and then fails to respond. Dangerous fraud.
I’m sure that has happened but in my case it was just details of the area the lady lived in, how many children etc which of course could help identify her but no actual person details

Reactions: 2
Can anyone direct me to the thread about MOD? I saw something on Facebook about it last night and wouldn’t mind having a nosey

Great minds

I’m sure that has happened but in my case it was just details of the area the lady lived in, how many children etc which of course could help identify her but no actual person details
its just on a thread Mod & Fod etc.
seems she made a fake profile ( or several ) on here, stuck up for herself as this person and called her husband a twatt lol. I think it’s all been spun into something much worse than it is. But it’s interesting none the less!

Reactions: 3
I had heard of MOD as I’ve a friend who’s very into her motherhood bloggers and shares posts. I thought it was refreshing to have someone with a professional background but didn’t follow her as such; I find her husband overshares when it comes to their children. I saw the article on Cosmopolitan yesterday and had a look on her page. I’m baffled as to how she had the time to post on Tattle given her midwifery role, mother role and influencer role.

But doesn’t it show how despite fame and wealth, we are all fragile? I hope she takes a break from social media and reconnects with her family.

Definitely not heard of the other bloggers that she allegedly wrote about.

Reactions: 5
Hello all!

Sorry I’ve been so quiet; I’ve been on a course all week on DA and it’s been amazing. But I’m so glad it’s the weekend, I’m absolutely knackered, the house looks a pig sty and I’ve got laundry everywhere!

So before I go off and clean to 90s dance music, I just want to say ‘hi’ to new members. I thought we’d have more following the MOD drama, and I’m having ‘likes’ on old posts.

Can I just point out that R and J’s coats cost a combined £450-500. That’s more than what families will spend this Christmas for gifts and food.

This woman is not relatable. I didn’t hear her name mentioned at all this week and I was with around 30 other people.

How many of us have husbands who get up, clean up, get the kids washed and dressed and off to McDonald’s for a breakfast treat? I don’t know of any. Wasn’t there a Healthy Eating campaign recently?

And I’m still baffled as to why people are falling over themselves laughing at R’s story of the ham hock, wasn’t that someone else’s story anyway?

And I pray the social media influenced bullshit will fall down around them one day.
And it wasnt even ham hock! Original story was a piece of cooked beef! Such bullshitttt

Reactions: 6
The MOD drama is an absolute tit show. Basically Clemmie (Mother of Daughters) joined Tattle ages ago to slag off Cash Carraway using a fake profile (Aliceinwanderlust). When she’d finished with Cash she started posting about herself using the fake profile (her excuse what that she was trying to change peoples opinions of her). She then moved on from that and started slagging off other ‘mummy bloggers’, some of which were supposedly her friends offline. She threw in some racist comments about Candice Braithwaite for good measure.

The. tit. Has. Hit. The. Fan.

She put out a half arsed excuse (I can’t call it an apology because it wasn’t) on her stories which have now gone.
The whole thing has been picked up by the press and half the ‘mummy blogger’ community has turned on MOD.

It’s been quite fascinating to watch it all unfold but the speed with which MODs whole online persona has collapsed from under her has been astounding. She has made an absolute fortune from #gifted stuff and now it looks like it could all be gone.
I hope this serves as a very important lessons for others that live and profit from platforms like Instagram - one false moves and it could all be gone!

The MOD thread. You’ll need to start near the end of this and then move on to the next ones.

Reactions: 9
Lo and behold PTWM is taking her first insta break in living memory. Surely this couldn’t be anything to do with so many people suggesting (a la MOD) that if you put your children all over the internet on a daily basis it may turn out to be a high price to pay for a #gifted lifestyle......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lo and behold PTWM is taking her first insta break in living memory. Surely this couldn’t be anything to do with so many people suggesting (a la MOD) that if you put your children all over the internet on a daily basis it may turn out to be a high price to pay for a #gifted lifestyle......
Trump getting impeached, the insta mums toppling from their thrones, what a time to be alive 😂😂🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey all, been a contributor for a while and I thought maybe PTWM could do some good indirectly by having such a diverse bunch of us writing on this thread. My child is autistic and it was reported that he was assaulted by his class teacher. (Being careful with language as it’s under criminal investigation)
But I’ve started a petition to have CCTV in all SEN schools and if you feel you can sign it, I’d really appreciate it.
Signed and shared. Absolutely heartbroken you are going through this. Sending positive thoughts from one Autism mama to another 😘

• Heart
Hey all, been a contributor for a while and I thought maybe PTWM could do some good indirectly by having such a diverse bunch of us writing on this thread. My child is autistic and it was reported that he was assaulted by his class teacher. (Being careful with language as it’s under criminal investigation)
But I’ve started a petition to have CCTV in all SEN schools and if you feel you can sign it, I’d really appreciate it.
Signed and shared lovely. I’m so sorry your son had to go through this. Its my biggest worry as the parent of an autistic child. 💔

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.