Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With Thomas Cook going bust all the other holiday companies have tripled the prices so that price is very possible

I smell free holiday and more PayPal donations
Did you see what the flight prices were on that screenshot? Barely anything. She’s deliberately gone and looked at something like renting an island for a week plus flights and gone oh woe is me I can’t afford that. duck off twit. A holiday for eight people is NOT a bleeping necessity. I have two kids and can’t afford a bloody holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ive done a search to Heraklion from Stansted in July - school holidays and for a week its showing up as just under 5 grand, and 2 weeks its £7,200 so shes definitely talking bullshit.

Reactions: 12
Ive done a search to Heraklion from Stansted in July - school holidays and for a week its showing up as just under 5 grand, and 2 weeks its £7,200 so shes definitely talking bullshit.
She always talks bullshit and she’s just had a little get away in a lodge ! Most people won’t even get that !

Reactions: 10
I never actually saw where she was planning on going to or the dates.

She always talks bullshit

Reactions: 2
Did you see what the flight prices were on that screenshot? Barely anything. She’s deliberately gone and looked at something like renting an island for a week plus flights and gone oh woe is me I can’t afford that. duck off twit. A holiday for eight people is NOT a bleeping necessity. I have two kids and can’t afford a bloody holiday.
Ditto! We make do with holidays at home if we can, even they can be pricey.

Reactions: 7
Less than £300 pp for flights which is less than £1800 for all of them so the rest of the holiday is £15k?? Yet you can secure it with a £50 deposit? Ok.

Also, they’ve been away within the last year - once abroad and several weekends away in the UK. Edie has even been to Turkey as well. They don’t need another holiday.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Not a good advertisement for jet2 holidays for those that wish to book with them. No doubt they will be kind enough to gift it to her as thats what she's implying.
There are some lovely places in this country to visit, really dont see the need to go abroad - doesn't appeal to me. Last time i did it pissed down with rain and it was glorious sunshine in UK so i stay in this country now.

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker here although I've been reading different parts of different threads for a while.. is it just me that thinks she's vile sometimes to her kids or has this already been discussed? Posting also as I want to keep up as the RVK loves drama is getting so boring as it's really repetitive content from her.

Reactions: 8
Bet she’s fishing for a Disneyworld freebie like her “pal” Gi Fletcher.

• Sick
She's so bleeping self entitled! I deserve a holiday because I get 6 kids to school everyday and I wash up by myself and get my nails and lashes done oh and i'm exausted being such a hero and savior to the world. I work harder than any nurse, paramedic or brain surgeon doctor. I DESERVE a 17 grand holiday!!! Now give one to me free!

Spoilt witch.

What is wrong with people!
I’m sure her partner will be thrilled. Encouraging people to get pregnant on the sly, whatever next Rach? 😐

I get it, it’s probably a joke (like everything else she does). Still though. And shut up about the baby boom rubbish fgs. Your baby is cute, yes, but he’s just like any other baby.

Reactions: 11
It's strange how she gets along with foul mouth R. She seems like she wouldn't approve of the constant swearing in front of the kids and her druggy mate etc.
Someone mentioned on here that J’s mother had an affair years ago. Don’t know if it’s true but if it is, that’s probably why she’s so nice to her.

Reactions: 4
She has totally manifested this baby boom story herself. She’s like Derren bleeping Brown the way she goes about it. She’s been dropping comments from the moment he was born of that nature. I think maybe one person said oh he makes me want to have another, she screenshots and makes a huge deal out of it. Then a few of her sheep follow suit as they tend to do. So she reposts all of them in a row. Then it snowballs because all the sheep want the shepherds attention and will say anything possible to get it because she’s so #relatable

If the general public really thought like that then Hinch’s account would be full of so many comments of the same nature because her baby is so cute too but it’s not.

It’s like the “So many people asking me about my jumper” thing. So many people didn’t then they probably did because she showed it as a way to engage with her. Anything to do with massaging her ego will work.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m sure her partner will be thrilled. Encouraging people to get pregnant on the sly, whatever next Rach? 😐

I get it, it’s probably a joke (like everything else she does). Still though. And shut up about the baby boom rubbish fgs. Your baby is cute, yes, but he’s just like any other baby.
The kid is cute, but not any more so than most.
There are people out there who would stop contraception on the sly and fall pregnant. It happened to my husband when he was 18, he loves his son but he admits he was far too young and bloody terrified.

Not been on for a few days, so had a good few pages to catch up on whilst I'm led in a nice hot bubble bath.....the kids have been fed an watered, washed up, dog walked, washing put away and my eldest is on with her homework, wow go me how amazing am I?! I hope you're all so proud of me!! 😁🙄

If my hubby said to me what J supposedly said to her I'd be like get to duck ya patronising sod!! 😂😂😂

Oh the holiday thing, she sooooo wants a #gifted holiday, shes so fuckin transparent!! Its pathetic!

If I see another plate full of cut up bacon butties into squares with the crusts cut off I am gonna rag my own eyeballs out.

However will she cope next week being a MOTHER?
Most pathetic excuse of a mother I have ever seen....
(Rant over) 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it really that normal for Wilby not to have pooed in like a week? I’d be freaking out?
When my baby was a newborn he would poop once a week and I freaked out but all the medical professionals just told me it was normal and that was just the way he was! She seems quite relaxed about it though I was not!

Reactions: 1
I can't get over how much she loves herself and thinks that her and Pc art attack are fancied by everyone. How jealous we all must be of her with her Fit bloke :sick:.
I swear she actually believes women everywhere want to be her and want her husband 😂.

It's unbelievable how deluded one person can be.
All the bragging is really unattractive for a start, add that to her ugly personality and all makes for a really very unpleasant person. Who I for one would NEVER want to be or even associate with.
im sorry, I know it’s not nice to make comments about appearances and before now I never have, however I’ve never thought josh is remotely good looking in the slightest 🤢🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.