Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a single Mum who got out of an emotionally abusive relationship I find her impossible to relate to. She is so far removed from that life now she has lost all perspective and it's actually insulting. I don't have a dishwasher, I am the dishwasher. I'm also the cook the cleaner the gardener the dog walker the breadwinner the list goes on and on and that's just how real life is. I hope Instagram disappears so she has to get a bleeping job.
She'd struggle, she's bone idle and got no real skills to speak of.
Organised? ❌
Problem solver? ❌
Able to work under pressure? ❌
Good communication skills? ❌

Good bleeping luck trying to get a proper job hun, unfortunately there's not many jobs that want experience of sitting on your arse whining about everything and opening #gifted packages all day.

Reactions: 8
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't 38-15=23?
Why is she telling Gi that she was 19 when she had Betsy?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Public information, all England and Wales births/marriages/deaths from 1837 upto around the mid 1980s.

Website freebmd dot org dot uk

June quarter which means births registered April/May/June

I'm not a stalker, just a part time genealogist 😉 so I know of these sites

20191011_002300.jpg

Reactions: 6
19 years old got pregnant? Dates don’t add up.
Had been with B’s father a year but she witnessed abuse until B was 7? So stayed in a horrific violent relationship for 8 years. Still went on to have T? Confusing woman.

Reactions: 3
19 years old got pregnant? Dates don’t add up.
Had been with B’s father a year but she witnessed abuse until B was 7? So stayed in a horrific violent relationship for 8 years. Still went on to have T? Confusing woman.
I'm not defending her but this happens a lot, multiple children whilst in an abusive relationship. There's a huge amount of reasons why people do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for Edie. No longer able to go in to her parents when she has a nightmare because they have a new baby so forced to rely on comfort from her 9 year old stepbrother? Is it just me or is that really bleeping sad? Lovely that she has Isaac but sad that she couldn’t go and snuggle her mum and the man she calls daddy because they’ve replaced her with a baby. Maybe that’s why she is poking Wilby this morning 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s already complaining about Josh working next week - she should have considered all of this BEFORE deciding to have another child!! Doing baths and bedtime though - I know she keeps banging on about there being six of them but surely the older four sort themselves out?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Ages definitely 37. J posted a scan photo of Willy and her DOB was 1982. I remember because she’s only a few weeks older than my partner.

Reactions: 2
We need 'part of the fam' how old is she?
I expect R doesn't even know herself she probably lies about her age like she does everything else.
Here I am....she's 37, we're the same age, well I'm 37 this month.

Public information, all England and Wales births/marriages/deaths from 1837 upto around the mid 1980s.

Website freebmd dot org dot uk

June quarter which means births registered April/May/June

I'm not a stalker, just a part time genealogist 😉 so I know of these sites

View attachment 47839
She was born in may

Reactions: 3
So the “story” this morning about how proud J is of her and the fact she does the school run in the morning, I reckon that was a conversation between J and Betsy.

Tbh if my partner said that to me I’d think he was taking the piss considering how I do it pretty much everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.