Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it really that normal for Wilby not to have pooed in like a week? I’d be freaking out?

Reactions: 1
72858910-32CC-4B06-9C60-1AC9E1923071.png

Feel quite sick watching her face in the mornings. The mouth, the teeth, the drool vom.
The only two she has to properly look after are Willy and Meltdown Edie. So she’s got it easier than most. I’m sure she doesn’t have to bath Betsy and Seb 😂
The way she talks to Wilby, I feel sorry for her kids. He’s gazing lovingly at her and she’s scarring him by shouting oi at him.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I had four kids under 6 and I managed to get them all sorted - morning , noon and night ! It’s what you do !

Reactions: 13
Pathetic how she made out that Josh is sat at his desk drinking coffee. The other day, when it suited her, he had a “demanding career”, this morning she’s taking the piss out of said career because she clearly has it harder than him. Yeah right.

Reactions: 10
Ha ha did you hear the mother in law when she had Wilby on her lap that his outfit was the nicest she has seen him in. That's a piss take for all the companies who had gifted clothes - so basically peeps your gifted clothes was tit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How can she seriously ever say she has a hard time of it?! She’s sat there on her arse (as per) eating breakfast cooked for her by her husband’s mum whilst said husband is working his own arse off on 10 hour shifts. Five kids in school, at least two of whom are old enough to help look after the younger ones, and the sixth sat with granny so she can eat in peace. WHAT A HARD LIFE.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How can she seriously ever say she has a hard time of it?! She’s sat there on her arse (as per) eating breakfast cooked for her by her husband’s mum whilst said husband is working his own arse off on 10 hour shifts. Five kids in school, at least two of whom are old enough to help look after the younger ones, and the sixth sat with granny so she can eat in peace. WHAT A HARD LIFE.
She doesn’t even have to waste any energy chewing the crusts on her sandwiches either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really feel for Edie this morning, she’s only 6 and needed her mum in the middle of the night.
Why all of a sudden is the bed so small???
I used to have a small double and I still managed to squeeze me, partner and a wandering child in.

Also has anyone actually seen these meltdowns of Edies?? Because I’m sure if she was like that she would create Mary hell at not being able to get into the bed.

Reactions: 5
I really feel for Edie this morning, she’s only 6 and needed her mum in the middle of the night.
Why all of a sudden is the bed so small???
I used to have a small double and I still managed to squeeze me, partner and a wandering child in.

Also has anyone actually seen these meltdowns of Edies?? Because I’m sure if she was like that she would create Mary hell at not being able to get into the bed.
I’m guessing it’s because Prince Wilby is in the bed all night (he always seems to be in there with them, never in a cot or anything else unless downstairs in the day). Poor Edie.

Reactions: 4
I’m guessing it’s because Prince Wilby is in the bed all night (he always seems to be in there with them, never in a cot or anything else unless downstairs in the day). Poor Edie.
Poor Edie had a bad dream that her mum was a lazy greedy good for nothing scammer.......
No Edie that wasn't a dream its the truth 🤔

• Haha
Anyone actually looking for a mat - I have a shatki mat which looks the same as that. £49

Oh I have done all school runs and all after school clubs and cooked dinner every day for years. My hubby is at work from 8am until late.

I want my reward for parenting my kids. Come on Paypal

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The way she talks to Wilby, I feel sorry for her kids. He’s gazing lovingly at her and she’s scarring him by shouting oi at him.
I was so confused, she posted on the video "the way he looks at me 😍" and you can see his little eyes gazing at her. Then she starts shouting OI NOSY a few times, and I was honestly waiting for her to pan to the dog staring at them or jumping up.. but no, she's shouting at her child? What even? Looked like he stopped suckling, no wonder.
First post, hi! 👋🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Why is she eating sandwiches with the crusts cut off and cut into small squares? is she a toddler? Sorry that's annoyed me today.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.