Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Offor any subject but she does use filters, her eyes aren't that blue, nowhere near actually.
Yea a filter that slims the face too, because it slips off when she talks and her face suddenly changes shape dramatically. Looks bizarre.

Reactions: 4
I forgot the other dogs name but when she was saying how baby blues got her feeling like she wanted to give her away I honestly look back and think...it’s Rebekah Vardy’s account. Kidding I look back and think she was testing the waters to see if she could actually get away with rehoming her without backlash.
Dying!

People probably just check on that scanky mares Instagram but don’t want to follow her because she’s grim !!
Also as well they all tag each other. So if someone watches Rachael's story and sees the tag they might just watch her stories and decide not to follow! Hardly a mystery

Reactions: 5
If they’re that assed about people who don’t follow them watching their stories they’d just go private 🤷‍♀️ I don’t get the big deal, they have thousands of followers, someone might have just stumbled across them on the explore page or through someone else’s tag.

Reactions: 7
Or they may do something particularly horrific, vile and vomit inducing and someone on Tattle might say - “urgh have you seen what those two clowns have done / said now” - so we all go for a nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If they’re that assed about people who don’t follow them watching their stories they’d just go private 🤷‍♀️ I don’t get the big deal, they have thousands of followers, someone might have just stumbled across them on the explore page or through someone else’s tag.
Ah but a private account means no more #ads so that will never happen

Reactions: 11
Or they may do something particularly horrific, vile and vomit inducing and someone on Tattle might say - “urgh have you seen what those two clowns have done / said now” - so we all go for a nose.
Or we may not want to give them the “follow” but just have a nose ! It’s there for all to see anyway so I don’t get what her issue is either?

Reactions: 3
Some of us don’t have the luxury of a dishwasher and have to wash everything by hand every single day, after every meal. What bleeping world does she live in 🙄 I also don’t have a tumble dryer or a car or a lot of the things she seems to think are her divine rights. I get by.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That’s not THAT many dishes!
Oh how I would love to just have to wash that small amount up, but we usually have the breakfast dishes and tea dishes to do at the same time because we all go out the door at the same time in the morning and get back home at the same time.

Reactions: 9
Half of those don’t even look dirty! That’s about 10 minutes max of washing up. Probably the most work she’s done in a few years mind.

Reactions: 6
I'm surprised she didn't ring Josh at work sobbing so horrifically while vomiting that he had to come home immediately and do the dishes while she films herself weeping 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Half of those don’t even look dirty! That’s about 10 minutes max of washing up. Probably the most work she’s done in a few years mind.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.