Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long has she had the braces. Surely should see some improvement by now?
If you go back, they have definitely moved, especially the top ones, braces to fix her teeth were never going to be a quick fix, they can take years x

Reactions: 4
The thing is, she probably read the msg, decided she didn't like it and then ignored it cos it was no use to her so not worth her time replying. The person will have seen that it's been read and ignored and rightly told her she was being rude. Just that R can't handle being told she's childish so acts like a dick instead of doing the decent thing and saying, thanks but no thanks, FFS that poor person was offering her a freebie and R will now be inundated with msgs telling her how amazing she is n that person is the inconsiderate one!

Reactions: 9
Rach love c’mon if you want us to really believe you and your bullshit crap you come out with, at least put a little bit of effort into trying to convince us of your really busy life. You just shared a load of replies to your boring stories, nothing that actually takes anytime to do. There wasn’t 1 message asking for help or advice. So when you wake up both from your nap and fairytale life put a bit of effort in please.
Didnt see messages asking where her bra was from either 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I see the MIL is back....
Rach for a change why don’t you make her something to eat and run around after her.

• Heart
what I don’t get is that in her book she refers to “trolls” as pork ! “You can’t educate pork” so if she states things like that and states she doesn’t have to answer or acknowledge these “trolls” why she posts so much about them, and all the little innuendo sayings and the tattle snot fest story. Surely if she really isn’t bothered - why would she spend so much time going on about it ! Cuz ya know, that must be mega time consuming too , and wasn’t on her list !

Reactions: 4
She’s so ego driven. If I was her and a company thanked me for helping them promote I would message back PRIVATELY then offer any future help. Remember I have warriors you can donate to should you wish to send anything else in the future. I’ll pop a link in my stories again next month to keep awareness up. But no. Look at me everyone loves me I help so much.

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she put up a story only a couple of days ago saying it was all about helping small businesses? If I’d sent her free tit and she’d ignored it after that I’d be pissed too. Also the amount of time she spends videoing mundane tit she could reply to all those messages 10 times over!

Reactions: 8
Not once has she featured that stupid bleeping mat in any of her stories or posts. Pure bullshit

It's like that Amazon Fire for Kids tablet she was promoting with Edie a couple of months ago. E is seen frequently day to day with her tablet, but she uses an iPad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not once has she featured that stupid bleeping mat in any of her stories or posts. Pure bullshit
She videos herself day and bleeping night, if she used it at all it would have been seen. But no, she's not touched it since she did her crappy ad while she was pregnant (without mentioning that it can't be used during pregnancy). Are her loyal minions really that thick?

• Haha
  • Heart
She videos herself day and bleeping night, if she used it at all it would have been seen. But no, she's not touched it since she did her crappy ad while she was pregnant (without mentioning that it can't be used during pregnancy). Are her loyal minions really that thick?
Yes.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.