Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s bright orange, it’s never been seen in any story or post before, she is FULL of bleeping tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok as much as it pains me I am going to stick up for her a bit here. I have less children and most are at school but I do still feel like I'm drowning sometimes. Just being at school doesn't mean they're out of sight and mind, there is all the general crap and worries and everything that goes alongside it.

I dont understand the moaning about messages when she has assistants though, its conflicting to what she says. But yeah, if she has 6 children (I know 2 arent hers but they live there full time) I can see why it would be overwhelming at times.

Reactions: 7
Wow what a shocker there it is! 😂😂😂

Ok as much as it pains me I am going to stick up for her a bit here. I have less children and most are at school but I do still feel like I'm drowning sometimes. Just being at school doesn't mean they're out of sight and mind, there is all the general crap and worries and everything that goes alongside it.

I dont understand the moaning about messages when she has assistants though, its conflicting to what she says. But yeah, if she has 6 children (I know 2 arent hers but they live there full time) I can see why it would be overwhelming at times.
I totally get how overwhelming it could be but she has a huge amount of support and is in a position where she doesn’t have to work thanks to exploiting people’s generosity so I’m not going to feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 14
I can imagine she does get an awful lot of messages. She has a big following so that's natural.

She might, and this is a might, have someone else as an admin checking her Facebook messages, there's 3 admin currently on her FB page.

If she's trying to run an influencer business as such, she can't humble brag about how many replies she gets and moan when a business feels like they have been ignored. She needs to hire a proper social media manager or something, to interact on her behalf.

If I were a small business owner, seeing her moan today would completely put me off sending her anything. Very unprofessional.

Reactions: 16

But I bet you’re not on your phone all day and have everything done for you tho x think it’s totally normal to feel like you’re drowning sometimes 💕hugs to you !

Reactions: 5
I have 6 kids and yep even though 5 of them are at school/college through the day I do still worry about them and the open mornings and do parent stuff with them.

Do I feel sorry for her...not in the slightest, she decided this life, just as I did, but she has family running around after her. MIL, Josh even the bloody kids!

She chooses to sell herself over SM, spew guff about being a world saving hero and how she and only she can save women being abused.

She decided to start the PayPal page so she could “help” more people, answer more messages and save more women, instead of getting of her arse and going back to work like the rest of us.

So sometimes she feels like she’s drowning, absolute bollocks, she’s got everything and everyone to palm her regular life onto. She needs a reality check, do what her followers do...daily then she has the right to witch about life being hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have 6 kids and yep even though 5 of them are at school/college through the day I do still worry about them and the open mornings and do parent stuff with them.

Do I feel sorry for her...not in the slightest, she decided this life, just as I did, but she has family running around after her. MIL, Josh even the bloody kids!

She chooses to sell herself over SM, spew guff about being a world saving hero and how she and only she can save women being abused.

She decided to start the PayPal page so she could “help” more people, answer more messages and save more women, instead of getting of her arse and going back to work like the rest of us.

So sometimes she feels like she’s drowning, absolute bollocks, she’s got everything and everyone to palm her regular life onto. She needs a reality check, do what her followers do...daily then she has the right to witch about life being hard.
Yet she doesn’t help more people, ignores messages and talks utter bollocks.
Where’s the money Rach? What are you paying yourself and your admin a wage for?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Majority of people on her 'I love this orange spiky mat, even though it hasn't been out of the box it arrived in since I did my first terrible ad for it' are saying how extortionately priced it is. I particularly like the woman who said she'd found a cheap version for £15 and lots of them have gone off to look 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Majority of people on her 'I love this orange spiky mat, even though it hasn't been out of the box it arrived in since I did my first terrible ad for it' are saying how extortionately priced it is. I particularly like the woman who said she'd found a cheap version for £15 and lots of them have gone off to look 😂 😂
I bought the cheaper £15 one after Antonella reviewed the pranamat. It’s really relaxing. 👍

Her story this morning about them all having no sleep and Josh has to go and work a 10 hour shift now has really irritated me. She does not have to go to work today. All her other children are at school. She can nap when Wilby does. Could she not have taken him downstairs so that Josh could get some sleep before a very long shift?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I bought the cheaper £15 one after Antonella reviewed the pranamat. It’s really relaxing. 👍

Her story this morning about them all having no sleep and Josh has to go and work a 10 hour shift now has really irritated me. She does not have to go to work today. All her other children are at school. She can nap when Wilby does. Could she not have taken him downstairs so that Josh could get some sleep before a very long shift?
Exactly. When our oldest was a baby and was refusing to sleep, I'd take him into the livingroom so my husband could sleep before doing a 12 hour shift. No way would I have kept him in the bedroom, no point in having 2 knackered parents, especially when one is going to work in the morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I went to nosy at her account after reading these threads and I have two questions.

1) Her username is part time working mummy, where does she work?
And 2... are those bleeping teeth real? I literally cannot take my eyes off them. Those are some nasty nashers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And here’s the baby boom comment again. No Rach you are not going to be the sole reason of a baby boom in 2020 if anything I think you have just reminded a lot of us how hard and demanding a newborn can be 🙄

Reactions: 9
And here’s the baby boom comment again. No Rach you are not going to be the sole reason of a baby boom in 2020 if anything I think you have just reminded a lot of us how hard and demanding a newborn can be 🙄
If anything the stories have taught me how NOT to hold a baby (I am due to become an aunt next year)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So she can reply to an arse licking post but cant seem to manage to answer Paypal questions. How strange

Reactions: 13
So she can reply to an arse licking post but cant seem to manage to answer Paypal questions. How strange
Or even people who contact her asking for help, there were people on earlier threads on here saying they had messaged her about being in DA situations and she either didn't reply, said "oh that's tit hun" or told someone they should contact Women's Aid. Hardly the saviour she likes to portray herself as.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Aww I see she’s messaging herself again, she really needs to get some serious help.

So she’s kept J awake knowing full well he’s
1. Got to go to work
2. Drive there and Back
3. Probably sat there thinking what a lazy feckin arse she is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Or even people who contact her asking for help, there were people on earlier threads on here saying they had messaged her about being in DA situations and she either didn't reply, said "oh that's tit hun" or told someone they should contact Women's Aid. Hardly the saviour she likes to portray herself as.
Absolutely. She should be ashamed of herself. She can find time to promote herself but is ‘too busy’ to respond to genuine posts.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.