Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take the feckin hint Rach love......
THEY DON’T LIKE YOU EITHER YOU NEEDY twit!

Reactions: 4
Latest story, I bet no one has messaged about her damn bra, she just wanted an excuse to say she’s a size 8 🙄
If a medium is size 8-10, they probably wouldn't make them big enough for my baps 🤣🤣

I honestly think nobody messages her asking because it's every bleeping day, every thing she wears or uses "oh loads of people have asked", she just wants to post a link in the hope that they'll send her free stuff. bleeping scrounger, she's got more money than I have and she doesn't want to pay for anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok so I think asking publicly is beyond weird of her but I fully understand driving anxiety actually. I am fine on country roads and busier roads in town but I cannot handle roundabouts where there's like 6 exits and multiple lanes, sets my anxiety off very badly so I do avoid them where possible. And I'm a very capable adult aside from that 😂 But I wouldn't do a story about it to millions, I'd just ask my husband.

Someone ploughed into my car on a roundabout and I've had a thing about it ever since 😣 I was confident previous to that happening.
Don't ever come to Swindon then, all we have is roundabouts, and not even straight forward ones. Home of the magic roundabout which when I am working (currently on mat leave) I get to drive over several times a day!

I get what you mean, I was hit by a lorry a few years ago and whenever a lorry goes past me close i still hold my breath.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I was the same. Big fan when I bought the book. And I'd read lots of reviews of people saying they'd cried and laughed so much. I read it and felt absolutely nothing, and I'm usually quite an emotional person. Very poorly written. I dread to think what the second book will be like, not that I'll be buying it this time around though!
I found her irritating in the book 🤨

Reactions: 5
We’ll need a communal copy of the second book that someone can scan to PDF then we can all read. We’ll match the price with a donation to a real DA charity. I’m so nosey I need to see what bullshit is in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We’ll need a communal copy of the second book that someone can scan to PDF then we can all read. We’ll match the price with a donation to a real DA charity. I’m so nosey I need to see what bullshit is in it.
Can you read it and just bullet point all the tit for the rest of us? :) I really don't think I can face another of her 'best sellers'

She will take so many pictures of random pages and post them anyway we will all get the jist of the book that way!

• Haha
Don't ever come to Swindon then, all we have is roundabouts, and not even straight forward ones. Home of the magic roundabout which when I am working (currently on mat leave) I get to drive over several times a day!

I get what you mean, I was hit by a lorry a few years ago and whenever a lorry goes past me close i still hold my breath.
I feel your pain, i accidently ended up on the magic roundabout last week, i nearly had a heart attack! Just closed my eyes and hoped for the best ha ha.

• Haha
There w

This is the woman who is scared of driving? Driving to goodness knows where to help a “warrior” move? By herself in the middle of the night?
I cringe when I see these old posts pop up. “I crept out of bed and heard little footsteps behind me” 😏

• Haha
So she posta about 'this is what it's all about' as in helping small businesses.
Here was me thinking it was all about helping DA victims? :unsure:
She can't even hide the fact now it's all about 'helping' businesses out of the goodness of your heart Rach, or just cos they give you free tit? ?? Hmm I wonder.
Such a bloody selfless hero. Jeez what a billy bullshitter this woman is.

If any of my friends are on here can you let me know if you're popping to Sainsburys as I need some cheese picking up and I can't possibly go as I'm terrified of driving, supermarkets, checkout staff, the fishmonger, car parks, the milk aisle and cats. They all make me vomit horrifically and so anxious I can't breathe
Actually dead 😂😂😂😂

Do you think her and the husband take turns with the phone during the day banging out the posts? Then laugh at each other on the night for how cringe the other person's post was? While patting each other on the back for scrounging the most free tit and donations

Do you think her and the husband take turns with the phone during the day banging out the posts? Then laugh at each other on the night for how cringe the other person's post was? While patting each other on the back for scrounging the most free tit and donations
The more I see of Josh in her stories, the more convinced I am that she at the very least has access to his account if not runs it entirely. Some of his stories have been manic whereas he comes across as completely calm and level and sensible and basically the total opposite of R. He also doesn’t come across on camera as a lovey dovey gushy bloke yet some of the captions on his photos are very much like that so I wouldn’t be surprised if they were added by R to fabricate some kind of “perfect” relationship. She probably tells him it’s good for the brand and he cba to argue.

Reactions: 10
The more I see of Josh in her stories, the more convinced I am that she at the very least has access to his account if not runs it entirely. Some of his stories have been manic whereas he comes across as completely calm and level and sensible and basically the total opposite of R. He also doesn’t come across on camera as a lovey dovey gushy bloke yet some of the captions on his photos are very much like that so I wouldn’t be surprised if they were added by R to fabricate some kind of “perfect” relationship. She probably tells him it’s good for the brand and he cba to argue.
iv always thought he came across the same. Almost like he was just letting her have her fun thinking it was a phase, while he was the parent in the background just getting on with being an adult

I don’t believe for 1 minute J does his insta. They are too lovey dovey, too girly, too horrific vomit inducing pukey to be done by a man!

No offence meant to any males but I don’t know any male who actually posts the tit he does.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m new here so this may have already been answered but why has she added the extra e onto the end of her name? J posted a pic of Wilby’s scan at it says Rachael on the top of it so that’s clearly the official way to spell her name. I know it’s only a minor point but it bugs me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.