Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been trying to think what her eyelashes remind me of and I finally cracked it. They're those things people put on letterboxes to stop the draught getting in that also make impossible to post anything through the door!

Honestly, her eyelashes look bleeping ridiculous. How anyone can look in the mirror and think 'yes, that's exactly the look I was going for' is beyond me! I can only assume her mate, Laura the lash lady, used to work for a double glazing door company before and was in charge of fitting letterboxes.
They look PAINFUL why is the lash line all tight looking it's making me feel squiffy 😅😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Taking credit for her child’s cookery skills, I see. Unbelievable. Most parents world be proudly saying how well their child had done, NOT pretending it was all their work. Tallulah seems starved of proper attention, poor kid.

Reactions: 8
And the mask keeps slipping trying to show her being the perfect parent making pancakes when in reality she doesn’t have a clue what’s shes doing because the kids have done it not her. 🙄

Reactions: 8
I may be projecting my own childhood with a narcissistic mother here but I wonder how much betsy and to some extent tallulah parent Rachealaee.

Reactions: 12
Pancakes are a lot easier to make when you aren't holding a phone. Just sayin.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wtf is Wilf? 😂
I doubt you’d be a millionaire Rach, he’s not even remotely good looking. Gotta over exaggerate haven’t you?
645EE6D4-D533-4F41-968D-81C824220B41.jpeg

How can you see a hand moving on a still image? Rachael has superpowers now too 🙄
FBD7E1EA-68BD-4429-91AB-94939B616137.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
No, Tallulah made the batter, all you did is unsuccessfully cook them so you could make out you were a hero 🙄 and then call your children shits.
So the kids are supposed to be grateful that you got off your arse to actually do something that a mother should do every morning Rachellie? Wow.

Mind you they hardly have a good example to follow do they 🤔

Wtf is Wilf? 😂
I doubt you’d be a millionaire Rach, he’s not even remotely good looking. Gotta over exaggerate haven’t you?
View attachment 46569
How can you see a hand moving on a still image? Rachael has superpowers now too 🙄
View attachment 46568
It makes me sad that this woman is a genuine follower and probably talking from experience 😭 yet people can't see that and respond in a nice way without being salty. Dickheads. I hope to god they never have to experience the death of a child.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She is shockingly immature and that’s why she surrounds herself with young girls. You can totally see that both her elder girls have to take charge if Josh isn’t about to baby her. I’ve increasingly noticed them both getting more and more frustrated with her when she is laughing her head off at how useless she is.

How is she able to even blink wearing those lashes? I had my lashes done a few years ago as a kid I was working with needed a guinea pig to pass some beautician exams. They looked nothing like that and were actually quite subtle but I felt like a cow and they hit my glasses when I blinked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf is Wilf? 😂
View attachment 46569
View attachment 46568
Wilf is Unmumsy Mum’s baby’s name. Someone is getting them mixed up. Don’t see how they could though, UM has more talent in her little finger than our Rach.

Yeah, sure, you’d be a millionaire because absolutely everyone would be falling over themselves to have a pic of the Art Attack head hanging up in their kitchen every month. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
What person her age can’t make a bloody pancake. Also, can someone please enlighten me about the shed, is it an actual shed?!

Reactions: 2
What person her age can’t make a bloody pancake. Also, can someone please enlighten me about the shed, is it an actual shed?!
It's a summer house, don't know if that makes it better, but sounds less manky... Has electric atleast

Reactions: 2
Can I just say making pancakes can be difficult 😂 I can cook and still not get the right consistency for the pancake mix 😂😂 but saying that -
She’s just a wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can I just say making pancakes can be difficult 😂 I can cook and still not get the right consistency for the pancake mix 😂😂 but saying that -
She’s just a wanker
My kid just read that over my shoulder and said 'probly better at wankakes, is she?' and I'm trying to tell him off but crying laughing..!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.