Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post about her mate, she's made it entirely about herself. Narcissist central.

Reactions: 12
The post about her mate, she's made it entirely about herself. Narcissist central.
I thought that ! Not just praise or thanks for the friend, but all the stuff that happened to her was mentioned. Everything is always all about her !

Reactions: 11
Wow talk about lower than a snakes belly with the picture of Betsy. My husband would lose his tit quite rightly if I put a picture of one of our girls like that.

I have to say I fell asleep half way through reading her post all about her šŸ˜“

Reactions: 6
I wouldnā€™t want my child around there. She canā€™t look after her own.
Plus I doubt she asks other kid's parents for consent before she takes photos or videos and shares them with thousands of strangers. Remember when she tagged Betsy's boyfriend and all of a sudden all her rabid followers were giving themselves RSI to click and follow him, a random teenage boy?

Reactions: 10
Wow talk about lower than a snakes belly with the picture of Betsy. My husband would lose his tit quite rightly if I put a picture of one of our girls like that.

I have to say I fell asleep half way through reading her post all about her šŸ˜“
I thought that too. Sheā€™s in just a towel. Wtf is wrong with this woman?

Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve messaged her a few times in the early days of me following - she replies if itā€™s about her, her book etc - but ask a question that doesnā€™t involve her directly and she ignore it !
Sheā€™s actually removed the dear tattle sob story !

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve messaged her a few times in the early days of me following - she replies if itā€™s about her, her book etc - but ask a question that doesnā€™t involve her directly and she ignore it !

Sheā€™s actually removed the dear tattle sob story !
Too many people coming here and having their eyes opened! I'm surprised she kept it up as long as she did to be honest, when there was a poll on one of these threads asking whether people had been here before or come looking after her snotfest, each time I looked it was around 65-70% people had come after her rant, I really thought she'd realise and take it down after that!

Last edited:
Too many people coming here and having their eyes opened! I'm surprised she kept it up as long as she did to be honest, when there was a poll on one of these threads asking whether people had been here before or come looking after her snotfest, each time J looked it was around 65-70% people had come after her rant, I really thought she'd realise and take it down after that!
I came here following the snot fest

Reactions: 7
My ex partner reminds me so much of R, I have said before how I was in a toxic relationship, and so much of R gives me triggers, he was the same always needing sympathy, everything about him, if it wasn't about him he didn't want to know, and the private filming of J during an argument was the same as well, even down to getting the kids involved she has serious issues, she can play the poor little me my mum left me etc and yes that is sad my mum died when i was 7 and I don't use it as an excuse for everything in life she really is toxic utterly! In fact watching her makes me have the same feeling in my stomach as I used to have in my previous relationship :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Iā€™ve just been talking to a friend about the tit flu
Iā€™ve never had it but sheā€™s had it twice before so I wanted to check if it was THAT BAD!!
Apparently not, she was given her antibiotics after all the natural ways didnā€™t work but she carried on as normal, she didnā€™t go to her bed or write her obituary. She said as long as she pumped as much as she could and got Oliver to latch properly it was much better.

Reactions: 3
Too many people coming here and having their eyes opened! I'm surprised she kept it up as long as she did to be honest, when there was a poll on one of these threads asking whether people had been here before or come looking after her snotfest, each time I looked it was around 65-70% people had come after her rant, I really thought she'd realise and take it down after that!
Thatā€™s me šŸ™‹šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™m here after snot fest !

Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve never had it but sheā€™s had it twice before so I wanted to check if it was THAT BAD!!
Apparently not, she was given her antibiotics after all the natural ways didnā€™t work but she carried on as normal, she didnā€™t go to her bed or write her obituary. She said as long as she pumped as much as she could and got Oliver to latch properly it was much better.
To be fair it varies - I had it so bad I had to stop feeding. However I just got some bottles and sucked it up. Me and cabbage became besties!
I certainly couldn't of enjoyed a cake etc!

Reactions: 12
To be fair it varies - I had it so bad I had to stop feeding. However I just got some bottles and sucked it up. Me and cabbage became besties!
I certainly couldn't of enjoyed a cake etc!
I became quite close to cabbage too - and the name ā€œSarahā€ Sarah is not my name but my midwife insisted on calling me it every time - even when corrected ! Cabbage is very good Sarah ! Stick with the cabbage Sarah ! Who ever the hell you are Sarah .....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My ex partner reminds me so much of R, I have said before how I was in a toxic relationship, and so much of R gives me triggers, he was the same always needing sympathy, everything about him, if it wasn't about him he didn't want to know, and the private filming of J during an argument was the same as well, even down to getting the kids involved she has serious issues, she can play the poor little me my mum left me etc and yes that is sad my mum died when i was 7 and I don't use it as an excuse for everything in life she really is toxic utterly! In fact watching her makes me have the same feeling in my stomach as I used to have in my previous relationship :cry:
Same, my ex would use his past as his excuse without ever learning from it and changing his behaviour patterns. Was quite charming to people but absolute hell behind closed doors.

Reactions: 4
It wouldnā€™t care except she moans and over exaggerates everything. Remember when people were lavishing her with gifts and attention after Tattle Rant?

I lurked a little while before Tattle Rant. Didnā€™t first post until after it though. If my eyes werenā€™t opened before that, they sure were after.

Last edited:
I became quite close to cabbage too - and the name ā€œSarahā€ Sarah is not my name but my midwife insisted on calling me it every time - even when corrected ! Cabbage is very good Sarah ! Stick with the cabbage Sarah ! Who ever the hell you are Sarah .....
Hi Sarah...šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I now feel like growing my own cabbages and calling them all Sarah!! šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah my friend had to stop feeding with mastitis too. Itā€™s obviously varies

Reactions: 2
You can also stick Ya waps in a sink of warm water

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.