Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've unfollowed all 'influencers' now since I've been on this thread. It's really opened my eyes to the nonsense out there on social media. The only person I follow now is Organised Motherhood, she doesn't sell her soul to the devil for engagement and free gifts and AD's.

Reactions: 13
A dog walker??????? Really!!!!
Seriously I’m starting to wonder what this woman actually does for herself or ANYONE!

How the feck does she manage to get people out of violent situations and moved across the country, find accommodation and furnish it but she needs someone to walk her dogs???

Has anyone actually seen her breathe for herself or does someone do that for her as well?
The breathing for herself she seems to struggle with as she’s constantly letting us all know how out of breath she is just from going up the stairs etc

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she can’t walk her own dogs. Can she not put W in the lovely new #gifted Baby Bjorn carrier and take them out for some nice, fresh air? Otherwise what’s the point in having the carrier if you’re not going to put it to good use? Just being greedy and accepting everything and anything fancy that comes your way, Rach?

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why she can’t walk her own dogs. Can she not put W in the lovely new #gifted Baby Bjorn carrier and take them out for some nice, fresh air? Otherwise what’s the point in having the carrier if you’re not going to put it to good use? Just being greedy and accepting everything and anything fancy that comes your way, Rach?
It’s probably for Josh to wear at weekends 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m a bit late but she obviously has a dog walker because wait how does she say it? “Iv just had a MASSIVE operation my stomach was sliced in two & he weighed (insert wilbys weight here)” hahaha

• Haha
Maybe she needs all the free #gifted stuff as she's secretly selling it all on eBay due to diminishing PayPal donations.... 🙄🙄

Who am I kidding? That would be leaving the house to post it and we all know she's too bleeping lazy for that 😂😂😂

• Haha
God, that post on Betsy was just cringe. I dont know how she can post all that when only 3 days ago she was posting a video of Betsy not caring about getting a detention for not doing her homework.
A child who was that worried about passing her exams would be doing all her coursework, homework ect. Or is it now a case of shes realised how close her exams are and shes panicing because shes messed around for the passed 18 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just read her latest Facebook post written by other Racheleleee, y’know Facebook Racheleleee. Is nothing sacred?! I’ve been where Betsy is. I know exactly how she’s feeling. She needs support, PRIVATE SUPPORT, from her mum and teachers. Not now. Now 500k+ people know what she’s going through. During those horrible teenage years where you think your every move is being judged by your peers. Her school friends can see that, her school enemies can see that. Now everyone knows her struggle. I’m all for being as open as possible about your feelings but that’s a story for Betsy to post. That’s for her to take to social media if she wishes and tell her truth in her own words.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Or that #gifted pushchair that she gleefully accepted, despite having just posted asking for a second hand one to be donated to a "warrior"

• Heart
Or put him in the gifted £900 pram.

Remember that photo she posted when she was pregnant, of her holding the dog and posing with the pram. “Look at me, a high profile celeb with designer pram and dog”.

Reactions: 5
My son has just started his GCSE's and it is stressful, they have a lot of pressure on them and they are far too young to have the fear of failing placed on their shoulders.

But you know what my son would find even more stressful, me plastering all of his private feelings and struggles all over social media for all of his friends and thousands of strangers to see.

My boy is very lucky, his school is amazing and they value emotional well being as much as good grades. There is amazing pastoral care and the students are supported continuously. However, if at any time he has emotional problems, which so many teenagers do, the last thing I will do it post it all over my facebook for everyone to see.

Give your kids some privacy for duck sake. If she can't think of something about herself to garner attention, she gets attention vicariously by using one of her kids.

Honestly, she is bleeping vile and I need someone to press a paper bag to my face before I vomit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Alll that tit waffle about GCSEs really pisses me off. My kid did theirs this summer and really bloody struggled - had a tutor, didn’t want to go some days, fell out with friends etc etc and was utterly convinced they had failed all of them.
They didn’t (got 7/8 or A/B in old money in all of them) and is now doing A levels so here we go again.....
And I’m glad they passed because knowing about mental health, being kind and having a sense of humour WILL NOT get them a job or pay their bloody bills.
Do not dismiss the effort that MY child puts into their education Rachel. It might not matter in your tiny world but it matters in most peoples. You might be making a living flogging your kids and every second of your vapid life online but mine won’t be. Mine will be living in the real world amongst other real people doing a real job.
You need to wake up lady!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just read her latest Facebook post written by other Racheleleee, y’know Facebook Racheleleee. Is nothing sacred?! I’ve been where Betsy is. I know exactly how she’s feeling. She needs support, PRIVATE SUPPORT, from her mum and teachers. Not now. Now 500k+ people know what she’s going through. During those horrible teenage years where you think your every move is being judged by your peers. Her school friends can see that, her school enemies can see that. Now everyone knows her struggle. I’m all for being as open as possible about your feelings but that’s a story for Betsy to post. That’s for her to take to social media if she wishes and tell her truth in her own words.
Poor B 😓 R shouldn’t have posted that. She should be having those conversations in private. And not film then when Josh tried to have a discussion.

I wonder what B’s teachers think of it all. And they’ve had pancakes again 👏

Also she’s written about spending £25 a week on a tutor. That’s actually cheap for a tutor, less than a set of nails or a take away.

Reactions: 3
Who cares about GCSE's when you can grow up to be an influencer sat on your arse all day getting free stuff eh. Never did R any harm.

Reactions: 12
I would be MORTIFIED if my Mum posted private details about me like that now, let alone as a child.

There's some things that needs to remain private and the latest post about Betsy really shouldn't be on social media. Get off your phone and help your daughter she needs you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.