Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing she has ever posted about Betsy gives the impression she would be quietly sobbing all day over picking the wrong GCSE's..
Unless it's bullshit, or I have misjudged Betsy I would be digging a lot deeper into what had my child that distressed

and I wouldn't be posting it online.

Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ..... more oversharing!!!! I can’t believe she’s put this online for everyone to see, and the photo of her in a towel! What is wrong with her?!?
7F2F9E10-3046-4BA4-BD3E-06FCD7E787C5.png
DD9AC605-E7BB-4F7C-A494-D533C22BDB90.png
BECB525F-A550-441D-9EAC-CD882CA2E36D.png

More boring conversations posted to the comments on Facebook. If I was her friend I’d be scared to message her in fear of my whole life being plastered all over SM.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How can she be a safeguarding ambassador when she posts pictures of her daughter in just a towel??? So wrong.

Reactions: 10
I didn’t have anyone to support me when my mental health deteriorated as a teen and I didn’t take my GCSEs either but I’m using that experience to ensure my kids are as happy, healthy and supported as possible so they can get a good education. I would feel I had failed them if they ended up without a single qualification from school. Yes, you can go back but bloody hell it’s a lot harder than doing it the first time round and I wish I hadn’t had to spend my 20s working towards what I could have achieved at 16. I’m 32 come midnight and I still feel at such a disadvantage compared to my peers because I’m always a step behind and it’s affected everything. So while I agree that a child’s happiness should be the number one priority, I don’t think that their education should just be waved away as something that doesn’t matter as long as they’re kind and friendly. They may just wake up at 21 or 25 or even 30 (as in my case) and realise that the career they’re made for requires a tit ton of qualifications to even get close to and it’s a depressing situation to find yourself in.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I didn’t have anyone to support me when my mental health deteriorated as a teen and I didn’t take my GCSEs either but I’m using that experience to ensure my kids are as happy, healthy and supported as possible so they can get a good education. I would feel I had failed them if they ended up without a single qualification from school. Yes, you can go back but bloody hell it’s a lot harder than doing it the first time round and I wish I hadn’t had to spend my 20s working towards what I could have achieved at 16. I’m 32 come midnight and I still feel at such a disadvantage compared to my peers because I’m always a step behind and it’s affected everything. So while I agree that a child’s happiness should be the number one priority, I don’t think that their education should just be waved away as something that doesn’t matter as long as they’re kind and friendly. They may just wake up at 21 or 25 or even 30 (as in my case) and realise that the career they’re made for requires a tit ton of qualifications to even get close to and it’s a depressing situation to find yourself in.
I agree. I think R is a terrible example for her daughter of what her life could become. Preaching about kindness and being hard working - two things she appears to know absolutely nothing about.

Happy birthday btw! 🥂 🎂 🥳

Best line in that whole post - an admission that she's in it for the income, posts for the engagement, and quite possibly connives for the PayPal donations. She's 'made a living' off the gram... Well I assume she doesn't mean the writing cos I'm fairly sure there were books back in the day, ehh Rach?
Screenshot_20191004_001558.jpg

Thanks guys xx
Happy Birthday 😘

Reactions: 13
Haha never. She has mastitis and runs to mummy 🙄
In all fairness, I’ve had mastitis twice and it was horrendous, I wouldn’t wish it on anyone 😭

I’ve just been talking to a friend about the tit flu
I’ve never had it but she’s had it twice before so I wanted to check if it was THAT BAD!!
Apparently not, she was given her antibiotics after all the natural ways didn’t work but she carried on as normal, she didn’t go to her bed or write her obituary. She said as long as she pumped as much as she could and got Oliver to latch properly it was much better.
I was admitted to hospital twice with Mastitis as it can cause Sepsis, it’s horrendous. I’d of happily given birth again. The pain is just unbearable but you do have to keep feeding and pumping 😭 agh it gives me shivers just thinking about it!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Would never post that about my child ... but then I also think it’s a usual embellished and overexagerrated story ... and she needs a teacher to tell her her daughter is stressed but laughs when she’s not done her homework

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s me 🙋🏼‍♀️ I’m here after snot fest !
I've had my eyes opened since the tattle rant too 🙋‍♀️

Happy birthday 🎈🎂🎉

Reactions: 6
I’ve never had it but she’s had it twice before so I wanted to check if it was THAT BAD!!
Apparently not, she was given her antibiotics after all the natural ways didn’t work but she carried on as normal, she didn’t go to her bed or write her obituary. She said as long as she pumped as much as she could and got Oliver to latch properly it was much better.
I was like your friend and had mastitis that didn't slow me down too much but sadly isn't always case. My friend really struggled with it, but she didn't have baby with others. She was on breast as much as my friend could bare to clear any blocked ducts thst may have contributed to infection and clear it up quicker.

"tit flu" is really irritating me for some reason

I just worry R posts so much of the downsides of bf and none of the positives and its potentially damaging to any new mums or mums to be who want to bf but don't have the same suppprt R does. Sadly there is so much guilt attached to not bf'ing as long as you want or feel you should, I've wanted to comment on her posts a couple times to signpost to the national breastfeeding helpline and other bits of info knowing there are almost definitely people who will be following her posts and are breastfeeding, but feel it would probably just be deleted anyway :(

Oh gosh, poor Betsy. Maybe she’s stressed because she knows her results will be all over Facebook the second she’s opened them. Or maybe we’ll have a live opening.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Best line in that whole post - an admission that she's in it for the income, posts for the engagement, and quite possibly connives for the PayPal donations. She's 'made a living' off the gram... Well I assume she doesn't mean the writing cos I'm fairly sure there were books back in the day, ehh Rach?View attachment 46239
Pretty sure that scammers existed then too

• Haha
I think shes talking more about revenue from ads on social media.

I had mastitis and was hallucinating and ended up in hospital, it can be pretty rough.

Reactions: 1
I wish we could reach out to her followers and get them to see what a fraud this woman is. I feel so sorry for her children.

Instead of posting personal details and photos of B, she should be spending time with her and reassuring her. Encouragement. Meet with her personal tutor at school and discuss a revision plan. Don’t say that you don’t care about GCSEs when education is something that girls and women are fortunate to enjoy in Britain. It’s a privilege.

Ohhhh the more of these long winded, full-of-lies posts she write the more I despise her. And before any of her admin team come on here and ask why do I care; I don’t care about R. But I do bleeping care about the damage she’s causing her children (by her own admission have struggled with anxiety). And I seriously care about the women who read her posts and hope for better days.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.