Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a fatherless daughter, and having read her book it sounds like her father did a lot more for her than mine ever did for me. You don’t see myself, and the millions of young women in similar situations, writing a book about it or hating on all of the men in our lives both past and present. Get a grip and be grateful yours tried. You can’t blame your parents for everything that goes wrong in your life. At some point you have to start accepting responsibility and stop clinging to the past and pointing the finger at everyone but yourself.

Ffs is she for real? 😂 the book edits in her latest story - literally describing herself there.
My thoughts exactly! She’s warped in the head.

Reactions: 12
She isn’t even writing anything decent. I know if I wrote about my life I’d have hell of a lot more books sold than she has.
It’s basically an autobiography of an unknown woman who fucks everything up.
She lies, begs and steals.

Reactions: 8
Ffs is she for real? 😂 the book edits in her latest story - literally describing herself there.
Hey, sorry I've been quiet - life got busy and... I've just got engaged!! (after waiting 8 years ahaha!)

I'm still keeping up with her exploits by reading here, normal ranty service will resume soon.

I sincerely cannot justify how she can both write and share that part of her book manuscript without cringing and vomiting everywhere.

Obviously not sure who she is talking about but it's the most accurate case of "better the devil you know" I have ever read 😂 bloody hell, irony meters worldwide are exploding horrifically.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hey, sorry I've been quiet - life got busy and... I've just got engaged!! (after waiting 8 years ahaha!)

I'm still keeping up with her exploits by reading here, normal ranty service will resume soon.

I sincerely cannot justify how she can both write and share that part of her book manuscript without cringing and vomiting everywhere.

Obviously not sure who she is talking about but it's the most accurate case of "better the devil you know" I have ever read 😂 bloody hell, irony meters worldwide are exploding horrifically.
Congratulations! 🎉 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Congratulations!!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm not defending her at all but that lodge is incredible for a weekend away off the grid.
There is no tv, and signal is tit for posting to social media / browsing the net, but she is friends with the people who run it so I wouldn't be surprised if she wasnt watching films with them and using their wifi (which you can't get at the lodge).
The lodge is also anything but damp and dingy.

I am all for everyone voicing their opinion, but not slating the lodge - that's someones business.

Reactions: 11
I'm not defending her at all but that lodge is incredible for a weekend away off the grid.
There is no tv, and signal is tit for posting to social media / browsing the net, but she is friends with the people who run it so I wouldn't be surprised if she wasnt watching films with them and using their wifi (which you can't get at the lodge).
The lodge is also anything but damp and dingy.

I am all for everyone voicing their opinion, but not slating the lodge - that's someones business.
Obviously people were only joking about it being a shithole etc. Of course she's not going to stay somewhere damp and dismal, however if I had been thinking of going there i would no longer want to just down to their association with R. I steer clear of anything she advertises.

Reactions: 7
No time to go to supermarket or prepare breakfast for your kids or even cook yourself a meal but ALL THE TIME to lie down for an hour to get her lashes lifted / tinted / infilled.

I’m not denying her the right to do this. I don’t think you should have to drop parts of your beauty routine (if you even have one) just because you have a baby. I don’t intend to when mine is here. Just make up your mind R. Just admit your priorities are fucked. You couldn’t be fucked going to the supermarket but getting your lashes done is all good.

Also poor lash lady having that as her walking billboard. The style R picks out and clearly requests is abysmal.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No time to go to supermarket or prepare breakfast for your kids or even cook yourself a meal but ALL THE TIME to lie down for an hour to get her lashes lifted / tinted / infilled.

I’m not denying her the right to do this. I don’t think you should have to drop parts of your beauty routine (if you even have one) just because you have a baby. I don’t intend to when mine is here. Just make up your mind R. Just admit your priorities are fucked. You couldn’t be fucked going to the supermarket but getting your lashes done is all good.

Also poor lash lady having that as her walking billboard. The style R picks out and clearly requests is abysmal.
I was just thinking that. Also I think they look odd because they all appear to be one length? Like the lashes on those creepy baby dolls you'd have as a kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand how she isn’t drowning under parental guilt. Completely unable to buy and cook nutritious food for her kids then goes away for the weekend and spends Monday getting her eyelashes done. Wow.

Reactions: 11
Obviously people were only joking about it being a shithole etc. Of course she's not going to stay somewhere damp and dismal, however if I had been thinking of going there i would no longer want to just down to their association with R. I steer clear of anything she advertises.
No and I get that, honestly.
I have followed this thread since thread 1, and wanted to believe the best in her, but I can't anymore - everyone's enlightened me to a whole new world! So I totally get what you're saying.
I was just voicing my experience of the lodge and that although she lies about a lot of things 😂 she could well be watching tv even though theres no tv in the lodge!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
For nothing back hahahahahaha! Yeah nothing back. That’s why your baby’s full bedroom looks like a Pride 2020 stock room and you paid for about 3% of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.