Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know some people choose to use dummys and that is fine but what is with that one in hee latest story? (When he is in the rainbow trousers and hat which is hideous imo) it's massive!
As long as it helps the baby fair enough... but those breast-like soothers with the big holes in the middle are so weird looking.

Even Edie tried to manoeuvre his head into a more comfortable position when she’d finished reading and she’s six 🤦🏼‍♀️
I did wonder why she took Wilby to the chiropractor the other day? I assumed it was issues with breastfeeding.

I wonder how many companies she’s actually tried getting free tit off? And how many companies have actually sat and thought hmm I’d rather go bankrupt, sleep in the park and forage for my own food?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder how many companies she’s actually tried getting free tit off? And how many companies have actually sat and thought hmm I’d rather go bankrupt, sleep in the park and forage for my own food?
None, sadly it's the way to advertise now, very little outlay for massive reward !

Reactions: 4
Here's an idea Rach. To stop Edie 'losing her mind' over every little thing... Maybe try disciplining her?
Has anyone actually seen Edie 'lose her mind'? Or is it Rachaelea constantly trying to insinuate it for content? From what I've seen shes very sweet but maybe I've missed these tantrums 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Are you getting at me for saying it or at her for being hypocritical? I actually missed the original B drama on here but it's concerning to say the least, especially with her living outside.
At her for being hypocritical. Nothing to do with you. I wouldn’t allow my underage daughter to have her boyfriend in the shed with her.

Are you getting at me for saying it or at her for being hypocritical? I actually missed the original B drama on here but it's concerning to say the least, especially with her living outside.
I didn’t want to write what she said as it can be picked up. Just mentioning what she said on her Tattle rant that was apparently written here.

Did anyone else pick up on what she said earlier on about the delivery man asking about his name? He asked if they’ve decided on a name and she replied with Wilby. He said something along the lines of I’m sure you’ll pick a name soon. She then said that his name is Wilby and not that they will be picking a name soon. That’s what you get Rach.
She also mentioned that she’d seen the delivery guy a lot and then backtracked saying Josh had seen him 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she call her baby a poor little fucker? Those words wouldn't even enter my head to use about a child let alone a two month old baby. I can't get my head around how this woman is meant to be a role model. I wouldn't let my kids go round to play at her house. The swearing, the fact she might suddenly appear naked, the tik tok stuff etc etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
At her for being hypocritical. Nothing to do with you. I wouldn’t allow my underage daughter to have her boyfriend in the shed with her.

I didn’t want to write what she said as it can be picked up. Just mentioning what she said on her Tattle rant that was apparently written here.

Did anyone else pick up on what she said earlier on about the delivery man asking about his name? He asked if they’ve decided on a name and she replied with Wilby. He said something along the lines of I’m sure you’ll pick a name soon. She then said that his name is Wilby and not that they will be picking a name soon. That’s what you get Rach.
She also mentioned that she’d seen the delivery guy a lot and then backtracked saying Josh had seen him 🙄
If that was me I'd be wanting to change his name ASAP. He's gonna get that his whole life.

Reactions: 11
Since she says we are all constantly horrific and vile about her - R your hair looks really nice today colour wise. It has a lovely tone to it.

Reactions: 7
I suspect he’ll just be known as Will after a few years of playground teasing.

If my son stayed at his girlfriends and I found out her mother was wearing his clothes, I’d be restricting the time he spent there.

Reactions: 14
Since she says we are all constantly horrific and vile about her - R your hair looks really nice today colour wise. It has a lovely tone to it.
And also Wilby is a cutie. And thats not being sarcastic. He is sweet.

If my son stayed at his girlfriends and I found out her mother was wearing his clothes, I’d be restricting the time he spent there.
Wonder if it would be acceptable for a man to wear his sons girlfriends clothes or is that a whole other issue?!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

It's strange, it's like the time she ran naked into the kitchen in front of Seb's mates and then them apparantly singing a song about her being a milf. Really fancies herself doesn't she? But the fact she seems to revel in teenage boys fancying her is odd.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It's strange, it's like the time she ran naked into the kitchen in front of Seb's mates and then them apparantly singing a song about her being a milf. Really fancies herself doesn't she? But the fact she seems to revel in teenage boys fancying her is odd.
She’s still like the popular mean girl at school; the one who smokes and shows her knickers to the boys down an alley. She’s forgetting that she’s a mother and has a family.

• Haha
So the delivery man is 1) always lovely and always asking after Wilby 2) asked R if she’d had the baby and if so what did she have ? So what exactly has been asking josh?? Confusing ...

• Haha

I just picked up on that; he’s a lovely guy and always asks after the baby. Yet he didn’t know the baby’s sex nor his name today? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just picked up on that; he’s a lovely guy and always asks after the baby. Yet he didn’t know the baby’s sex nor his name today? 😏
And she hasn’t seen him since being pregnant but always talks to josh.

So the delivery man is 1) always lovely and always asking after Wilby 2) asked R if she’d had the baby and if so what did she have ? So what exactly has been asking josh?? Confusing ...
She’s full of tit

I love how so many people pick up on certain things and not others. When we share them all on here I go back and take a 2nd look and then it’s so obvious.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.