Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s managed to give up work because he lifestyle is funded by other means but yeah sure she gets nothing back 🙄

Reactions: 10
How do so many people have the genuine impression that she gives so much and gets nothing back?

She gives virtually nothing apart from a token gesture here and there.

She receives money and gifts daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How do so many people have the genuine impression that she gives so much and gets nothing back?

She gives virtually nothing apart from a token gesture here and there.

She receives money and gifts daily.
Too vapid to even try to find out more about the sort of person she is. They’ll eat anything up and say anything for the exposure featuring her on their page/being tagged will bring their business. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how she isn’t drowning under parental guilt. Completely unable to buy and cook nutritious food for her kids then goes away for the weekend and spends Monday getting her eyelashes done. Wow.
I don't think she's actually capable of guilt. She pretends she does, when she videos herself going "oh I'm such a tit mum, I haven't managed to do the shopping and that's three months in a row now" but it's only for attention and engagement, she wants all those adoring messages "oh no, you're an amazing mum, wish I was half the woman you are, your kids are so lucky" etc. She cares more about what strangers on the internet think than her actual children.

Reactions: 12
I don't think she's actually capable of guilt. She pretends she does, when she videos herself going "oh I'm such a tit mum, I haven't managed to do the shopping and that's three months in a row now" but it's only for attention and engagement, she wants all those adoring messages "oh no, you're an amazing mum, wish I was half the woman you are, your kids are so lucky" etc. She cares more about what strangers on the internet think than her actual children.
That’s so true. If she cared she would’ve done something about it instead of getting her phone out and uploading to Insta.

Reactions: 9
Too vapid to even try to find out more about the sort of person she is. They’ll eat anything up and say anything for the exposure featuring her on their page/being tagged will bring their business. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sadly I think you're right...and then the idea that she is the messiah gets passed on to their customers, and so on and so on... 😪

Reactions: 6
I'm so sorry to the lashes company but they should be giving her advice. My friend does them and she would never allow someone to leave like that, she would advise on what looks best and most natural while still achieving a great result. They just look really cheap.

Reactions: 17
I wish she would take her own advice when she harps on about being kind. Be kind and tell people where their hard earned cash was spent! Tell people what happened to their donations for you to buy a house.
Stop swearing in front of your kids and teaching your kids to be disrespectful.

Reactions: 14
I dont have false lashes but they look really heavy and unnatural. Is this normal?

Reactions: 6
Barely any fruit or veg in that online shop then. Healthy eating campaign is going well. I'm being harsh, I assume the healthy stuff is buried under the packets and pot noodles.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Barely any fruit or veg in that online shop then. Healthy eating campaign is going well. I'm being harsh, I assume the healthy stuff is buried under the packets and pot noodles.
Cut her some slack, there was a net of onions there 😂😂

Considering she's barely able to feed her children properly how the duck is she going to cope with reusable nappies? Also, maybe I'm being cynical, but has she only bought a few to "see how she gets on" because she's anticipating that she'll get #gifted a load and won't have to spend her own hard-scammed cash on them?

Reactions: 23
Cut her some slack, there was a net of onions there 😂😂

Considering she's barely able to feed her children properly how the duck is she going to cope with reusable nappies? Also, maybe I'm being cynical, but has she only bought a few to "see how she gets on" because she's anticipating that she'll get #gifted a load and won't have to spend her own hard-scammed cash on them?
Yep. This.

Reactions: 8
T's comment about tea/dinner was priceless 😂 ... sounded the same as Rachel talks to Josh. It's not funny or nice being on the receiving end of a put down is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was going to say omg she took delivery of a food shop and cooked dinner! What a hero! oh no...J's mum cooked the dinner. Well she must be exhausted from the weekend away and getting lashes done, so you can't blame her. Tbf it must be exhausting carrying the weight of those lashes around all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh no *rolls eyes* the baby I wanted needs feeding. Oh God *big tutt* I have to cook tea
FFS *huge sigh* The postman left my parcel in my porch so I don’t have to trek to the post office.

Is she ever not tutting, moaning, rolling her eyes or doing a pissed off stare?

Reactions: 15
Oh no *rolls eyes* the baby I wanted needs feeding. Oh God *big tutt* I have to cook tea
FFS *huge sigh* The postman left my parcel in my porch so I don’t have to trek to the post office.

Is she ever not tutting, moaning, rolling her eyes or doing a pissed off stare?
Or out of breath from walking 2 metres

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is going to sound really petty but I don't bleeping care.
Everything she describes is 'cute' EVERYTHING!
Surely as a Sunday Times Best Selling Author she must know some other bloody adjectives!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.