Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kermy5

God when I was B's age I would have HATED to think I couldn't even just hang out and relax in my pyjamas at home without it being filmed and fucking broadcast to thousands of strangers online. She can't even have a simple private conversation about school without everyone seeing it. What the actual fuck?? It's not normal!!

Reactions: 14

tippingpoint

VIP Member
We’ll need a communal copy of the second book that someone can scan to PDF then we can all read. We’ll match the price with a donation to a real DA charity. I’m so nosey I need to see what bullshit is in it.

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Her and several other “mummy bloggers” I know are really pissing me off now and you know what? I will admit it. There’s a hint of jealously. Gifted things I long for but even with hard saving I probably can’t justify buying. Baby Bjorn carrier. Elvie breastpump. SleepyHead deluxe. These people don’t even give advice, tips, recipes for kids, any of that. They just happen to have a kid and thousands of followers not gained from anything parenting related (pretend DA professional, good looking hipster with carefully curated grid, self branded skincare expert)

I’m really, really disillusioned with it all. For example the Insta blogger Onedayofwinter. She gets shit for some things on here but she gives parenting advice, actual advice, actual thoughts and studies and theories. I wouldn’t be at all mad if she promoted a gifted product and gave an honest review. I’m mad at R and the rest though. The do fuck all other than pimp their babies and bellies out for free shit and likes.

Zodastream

My ex partner reminds me so much of R, I have said before how I was in a toxic relationship, and so much of R gives me triggers, he was the same always needing sympathy, everything about him, if it wasn't about him he didn't want to know, and the private filming of J during an argument was the same as well, even down to getting the kids involved she has serious issues, she can play the poor little me my mum left me etc and yes that is sad my mum died when i was 7 and I don't use it as an excuse for everything in life she really is toxic utterly! In fact watching her makes me have the same feeling in my stomach as I used to have in my previous relationship :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
Why write that passive aggressive post? Why not just apologise for not messaging that person and then actually message that person? Took longer to write that post than to message the person directly so why didnt she? Oh yes because as usual its poor me and because she IS rude. And childish.... oooh its not my fault... look at how busy I am...not to busy to spend the Paypal money on yourself though.

MrsA99

VIP Member
T's comment about tea/dinner was priceless 😂 ... sounded the same as Rachel talks to Josh. It's not funny or nice being on the receiving end of a put down is it?

• Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
No, Tallulah made the batter, all you did is unsuccessfully cook them so you could make out you were a hero 🙄 and then call your children shits.
So the kids are supposed to be grateful that you got off your arse to actually do something that a mother should do every morning Rachellie? Wow.

Mind you they hardly have a good example to follow do they 🤔

Wtf is Wilf? 😂
I doubt you’d be a millionaire Rach, he’s not even remotely good looking. Gotta over exaggerate haven’t you?
View attachment 46569
How can you see a hand moving on a still image? Rachael has superpowers now too 🙄
View attachment 46568
It makes me sad that this woman is a genuine follower and probably talking from experience 😭 yet people can't see that and respond in a nice way without being salty. Dickheads. I hope to god they never have to experience the death of a child.

• Sad

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
It's like that Amazon Fire for Kids tablet she was promoting with Edie a couple of months ago. E is seen frequently day to day with her tablet, but she uses an iPad 😂

• Haha

BigMama

I find it strange that it bothers you enough that you feel the need to comment on here.
Hi Rach, hope you feel better soon. Cabbage I heard can be very good for hot breasts. Sorry, tits. Gotta go work now... skillz to pay the bills and all that 😏

• Haha
To be fair it varies - I had it so bad I had to stop feeding. However I just got some bottles and sucked it up. Me and cabbage became besties!
I certainly couldn't of enjoyed a cake etc!
I became quite close to cabbage too - and the name “Sarah” Sarah is not my name but my midwife insisted on calling me it every time - even when corrected ! Cabbage is very good Sarah ! Stick with the cabbage Sarah ! Who ever the hell you are Sarah .....

• Haha
Majority of people on her 'I love this orange spiky mat, even though it hasn't been out of the box it arrived in since I did my first terrible ad for it' are saying how extortionately priced it is. I particularly like the woman who said she'd found a cheap version for £15 and lots of them have gone off to look 😂 😂

• Haha

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Can anyone give me a link to that site that lets you find out if an influencer has bought followers..?

THREAD NAME SUGGESTION:

I've found her vile, for quite a while
But the worst bit's her smug and spitty smile

Last edited:
  • Haha

BigMama

Her posts are so boring 😴 nothing thought-provoking at all.

She hasn’t commented once about the DA bill, even though that was discussed in Parliament last week. In her Tattle rant, she spoke about giving her last £20 to help someone. On the ‘We want answers’ insta page, those false profiles that were obviously J and R went on about the 1000s of women she has helped. But since I’ve come on to Tattle in the summer, the only reference to DA that I’ve seen from her is the occasional posts asking her followers to buy and post donations.

She’s done a campaign for Aldi but she’s shopping in Asda.

She went on about global warming and using reusable nappies but that didn’t last long.

She couldn’t drive due to her horrific mastitis but she drove the dog to the vets and does the school run.

• Heart

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
Since she says we are all constantly horrific and vile about her - R your hair looks really nice today colour wise. It has a lovely tone to it.
And also Wilby is a cutie. And thats not being sarcastic. He is sweet.

I suspect he’ll just be known as Will after a few years of playground teasing.

If my son stayed at his girlfriends and I found out her mother was wearing his clothes, I’d be restricting the time he spent there.
Wonder if it would be acceptable for a man to wear his sons girlfriends clothes or is that a whole other issue?!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I’m guessing it’s because Prince Wilby is in the bed all night (he always seems to be in there with them, never in a cot or anything else unless downstairs in the day). Poor Edie.
Poor Edie had a bad dream that her mum was a lazy greedy good for nothing scammer.......
No Edie that wasn't a dream its the truth 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13