Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Unless she was being bullied, or is a bully, she would not be sent home. Schools HAVE to have the children in school. It is all about the % for the Local Authorities. I would bet money on R planning an IG career for her children a la INPO.
Maybe B got caught called out on something e.g. bullying and was sent home. So she cried to her mum blaming the stress of her GCSEs.

Reactions: 5
What I find really annoying is her constant on everything. That is not even funny.

Reactions: 7
I agree I don’t think he’s attractive at all! neither is she for that matter, They’re both a pair of mingers who clearly highly rate themselves.
I do think she looked better before the ridiculous eyelashes and the lips (which she says she hasn't had filled but I don't believe her).

Reactions: 6
Pair of them sitting ignoring the kids while they're climbing, you can clearly see other parents behind the glass in with their kids, yet they are on their phones.

Reactions: 4
And she didn’t even correct them with the correct name

Reactions: 3
How does she get away with preaching to the masses about kindness, then watches her "crew" rip people to pieces on her comments ? Hypocritical and disgusting person

Reactions: 10
She 'wrote' a book, that's not to say it was any good. It was utter shite! I was a fan of hers when I read it and even then I was like wtf? Where was I meant to cry uncontrollably or laugh hysterically?!

It was so shittly written (is that a word? Sounds right when i say it but not written down) and it was full of inconsistencies my 9 year old could write a better story.

Oh and J...fit??? She's delusional thinkin that all women are jealous of her with him, AS IF RACH!!

Reactions: 12
How does she get away with preaching to the masses about kindness, then watches her "crew" rip people to pieces on her comments ? Hypocritical and disgusting person
She’s still got the bitchy school girl mentality, she will be loving it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.