Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose a policeman, whose main responsibility appears to be picking up fallen nests and popping them back in hedges, might mistakenly think there’s also a Troll officer, tasked with hunting down mean ladies who have a differing opinion on the internet.

one of two things are happening, either 1) Faked letter for attention. 2) teacher sees opportunity to make it onto PTWM page and writes a weirdly grovelling/inappropriate letter to a child
It’s totally weird if it’s true.

Of course it isn’t true. We all know that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not sure why but they both just disappeared after being quite involved in the thread, supposedly reporting things behind the scenes and speaking to Sam. I've no idea what's true and what's not with them as there's various differing stories.

I don't think R would know how to tell the truth about anything if her life depended on it.

Reactions: 6
I was under the impression a few threads ago that those people plus quickfyre were not who they said they were 🤔 I’ve followed from post 1 of thread 1 a well so I’ve read every message! Also quickfyres passionate post and thanking people for support was all well and good. But then she popped up in Katie Prices thread saying she was from there and was known round there as well. I’m just absolutely baffled by them accounts now!! Are we in some kind of playground?? Because I’ve reverted back to teen me these last 10 mins thinking “wtf is going on?”

Not derailing but needed to get that little piece of bafflement out of my noggin!

Reactions: 19
Josh must be a few threads behind. Not sure if insinuating on an anonymous that you may be a police officer is actually a crime though.

If Josh wants to investigate people impersonating a police officer, he might want to start by investigating himself. He claims to be one but is never away from his own house.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Me neither, it looks like a teenagers hand writing and what teacher writes a card in red pen. Note on the right was written 18 months ago by B 🤔
What a charming card to send your younger sister!

Reactions: 9
This has been mentioned previously and this will be the last time it is addressed on this thread.
At no point do we check the identities of any of our members, we deal with hundreds of threads and 25K plus users, all members have the right to report users they believe may be suspect, we are doing our best to remove trolls from the site daily but EVERYONE is responsible for their own actions on here, protect your own privacy and treat this site like a gossip site because that’s what it is.
We don’t know if there are police members, nurses, doctors or lawyers on this thread, we don’t ask any members for their profession when they create an account, like none of you were asked either.

We are not gathering evidence for a police report, we’re gossiping about influencers.
As stated numerous times now, question what people tell you instead of just believing it.
This is a forum to discuss influencers, don’t get so invested in it that 2 months later you’re still discussing members who are long gone.

Reactions: 18
Okay, just had a look on Gramster so I see this card was sent this year, in the post.

But wouldn’t a teacher know how to spell ‘Miss’ and how to put a capital in ‘Google’. Would a teacher send a card and call a child ‘Betsy Boo’? Would a teacher really need Google to complete the maths homework that they had perhaps set....

C R I N G E

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 12
Okay, just had a look on Gramster so I see this card was sent this year, in the post.

But wouldn’t a teacher know how to spell ‘Miss’ and how to put a capital in ‘Google’. Would a teacher send a card and call a child ‘Betsy Boo’? Would a teacher really need Google to complete the maths homework that they had perhaps set....

C R I N G E
To be fair last year when my kids brought home their school books a teacher had corrected my daughters spelling with another wrong spelling....

• Haha
Reactions: 4

C R I N G E
It’s either total bollocks or the teacher is strange. I can accept that a teacher may write a card to a pupil but calling her Betsy Boo, her family nickname, is just a bit odd imo. If she’s a form tutor then surely she would’ve spoken to her in person. If just a subject teacher surely she’d have raised her concern with her form tutor or pastoral care department.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Then use building blocks or jigsaws, go outside and collect little stones.

And as for sending cards to your pupils, was this encouraged by your school head? Only I don’t think this particular card sent to Betsy was working professional teaching boundaries. I don’t think any of my children’s teachers would know what their Nick names were and I doubt they’d use it.

Is that you Josh?

Reactions: 5
Apparently the sister of the teacher who wrote that to Betsy has commented on the post. Rachel has no doubt screenshot it and added to stories for our benefit. Also the very transparent way she is now letting Seb hold the baby all evening - good job we said something or the poor kid would never have got a look in 🙄

Reactions: 19
It’s either total bollocks or the teacher is strange. I can accept that a teacher may write a card to a pupil but calling her Betsy Boo, her family nickname, is just a bit odd imo. If she’s a form tutor then surely she would’ve spoken to her in person. If just a subject teacher surely she’d have raised her concern with her form tutor or pastoral care department.
Total bollocks. A teacher would know how to spell and to capitalise. Posting to a home address and using a child’s nickname within her family is not appropriate

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Apparently the sister of the teacher who wrote that to Betsy has commented on the post. Rachel has no doubt screenshot it and added to stories for our benefit. Also the very transparent way she is now letting Seb hold the baby all evening - good job we said something or the poor kid would never have got a look in 🙄

They’re so cringeworthy. I don’t even know why I watch this woman she is absolutely the opposite to what a safeguarding advocate should be

Do you work for ofsted? As a matter of fact it was discussed with my peer teachers who thought it was a lovely idea.
Did you send one to the whole class? Or did you choose one pupil? How did you include the rest of the pupils and what was the reason when they asked why they weren’t included?

Also you might want to look at programme called development matters which is the foundation of early years. Unless you are an early years teacher?
No - not an EYT. But I am a parent. And I’d have some questions if one of their teachers sent a card through the post, referring them to a nick name used at home. I’d want to know why didn’t the teacher have a word with said child, were the other pupils included and whether every staff member relied on Google to complete maths. Go back to your tits now Joshua.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.