Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad you chose not to email the school. I think that would’ve been a bit much IMO. But the videos of T are definitely unacceptable, and hopefully it’s brought to light that tik tok isn’t all fun and games.

Reactions: 8
Just seen the long ramble from the sofa about Sainsbury's. Now I thought the shopping had been delivered to the house, as per an IG story the night before. So was the "but you're fit" tale supposed to be engaging, relatable, vulnerable etc?
Probably fishing for compliments - after the tik tok stuff she needed an ego boost, and knew her inbox would be flooded with "omg you're so beautiful, you look amazing especially given you just had a baby" etc.

Reactions: 2
I’m glad you chose not to email the school. I think that would’ve been a bit much IMO. But the videos of T are definitely unacceptable, and hopefully it’s brought to light that tik tok isn’t all fun and games.
Yeah I don’t agree with emailing schools either.. especially if social services ever got involved because I do beleive she’s a good mother and loves them but her choices & lack of rules is what she needs to work on & im glad she realised it’s best to keep tallulahs account private and even if she didn’t want to admit it I hope she’s seen the videos that were wrong and sat and talked or T about it. I do think she’s listening to a lot of us on here but when someone tells you how to parent it gets your back up. So take this all on board Rachael

I think working in a school I see it from a different perspective - being filmed in uniform is a safeguarding risk as it divulges location but it also means you’re representing your school. My headteacher would be absolutely incensed if they found out that pupils of any age were behaving inappropriately online and could be traced back to the school.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 36640 T probably will, just have a look at her videos hun.
These women are probably ‘huns’, use butterfly filters on their photos, no intelligence. Probably the ones who write on Facebook Sex Offender/Hunter type pages about wanting to shoot them, hang them etc but won’t actually consider safeguarding their own children from danger.

Reactions: 21
Sorry for 'like' spamming this morning. It's taken my morning off to read through what's been posted since Wednesday evening

Wow - that's all I have to say. I'm just so shocked at everything still to this day

Reactions: 3

This is everything

Reactions: 7
Who wastes money on a deed poll to add one vowel to the end of your name? Seems bloody pointless to me.
I don't think she did tbh, surely the hospital notes would he spelt correctly if that was the case

Hospital wouldn’t necessarily use the new name. I changed my name by deed poll but hadn’t changed my name with my doctors so hospital went by the name my doctors still used

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why an adult would go to the trouble of changing their name by deed poll just to add another (unnecessary) vowel which doesn’t alter the pronunciation or anything. And then not even bother to officially change it with your doctors etc. It reminds me of being a teenager when Jade would be Jaide, Amy was Aimee etc - usually so that you could include a little heart above the new letters in your name. The novelty wore off after about a week. There is a real immaturity in a lot of what she does though especially her reactions to her lies being uncovered and desperation to seem “cool” or like a friend to her kids.

Reactions: 9
I’d like to know if R was monitoring her daughter’s account, then how did the gun video and the other inappropriate ones stay up on there? Such a cool mom, R wow I just wanna be like you when I grow up

Reactions: 6
I've never heard so much BULLSHIT. It's obvious that someone on her part deletes ANY negative comments, there is no way anyone on social media has only positive comments/feedback!! Look at Gareth Gates, I heard on the radio the other day, he has lots of negative comments but leaves them all there for the world to see.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND YOUR MINIONS OVER HERE to this DISCUSSION forum.

You also don't need to follow what other parents allow their kids to do R. I have a nearly 11 yr old, said child has no mobile (till secondary school) we have no Internet at home (they use Internet at school in lessons, which is fully safe) I also heard that children were being groomed on TikTok, Fortnite, Talking Tom, to name a few.
I also watched a documentary a couple of years ago, about a 14yr old called Brek Bednar, who was groomed on a call of duty type online shooting game and met up with an 18yr old who murdered him.
The Internet is a pedophiles playground FACT. It scares the absolute shit out of me. And R isn't the only one guilty of giving her kids the amount of freedom they currently have.

Last edited:
I hate tiktok so much, my daughters begged for an account and I've told them no and explained why, they are simply too young. They do watch tiktoks though sometimes on the tablet in the living room with supervision, and I see their school friends in their uniforms, outside their houses, car reg plates in full view etc. It's really disturbing

Agreed, look at James Blunt who is famous for interacting with his "Twitter dismissers" (oh and for a couple of songs!) Leaves all comments up.

Reactions: 3
You're right, R isn't the only one who gives their kids so much freedom online, however she has however many thousands of followers who look up to her as a role model for parenting, plus she's an ambassador for Kidscape, she should know better and do better!

Reactions: 4
Oh balls, I’ve got s couple of Chambers and Beau bracelets. Won’t be ordering again

Yeah defo, I was kinda generalising it, but you're right

Reactions: 1
Isn’t it amazing how quiet this thread is when the other kids aren’t home and she’s not recording them ragging there brother about - got to say Wilbys double of Betsy and I think his names growing on me won’t be adding it to the baby list names though actually nice to see Rachael bonding with her baby and him not been passed about like pass the parcel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.