Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

03cg78

I’ve been a silent reader of tattle since “the” rant however tonight I had to join! The reason being, I think there maybe trouble in PayPal paradise!! R has been unusually quiet today on ig, so checked her page, whilst I was on her page thought I’d have a look at j’s page so went on her followers & typed in his initials & it seems (I may be wrong!!) that he isn’t following her anymore?!
He’s still following her on mine?

Attachments

Reactions: 1

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I'm all for being honest with children but Josh telling Tallulah that the swan probably got eaten by a fox and suffered a cold and miserable death is too much!

Babel

That Nikki has blatantly lifted that picture off Google images. Can't even put her own name in correctly in her bio. They go on about people using fake accounts etc... ho hum. I couldn't give a crap about fake accounts but don't be hypocrites!

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
I do now with my second. First one I had so many cute outfits but realised how uncomfortable and inconvenient they were with poo/sick accidents. Said this time I’d wait until he’s at least 6 months old (currently 3 months old).

Think he’s around 14.

Vom! Don’t think we need to see this really. Thank god it wasn’t a vag birth 🤮View attachment 39483
I just come in to post this 😂

It’s coming 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
I couldn't stop thinking about donators who want answers. Please do not send any paypal information/id to PTWM, it will definitely be used to trace you.

wizardora

.. & if she’s paying that much in child maintenance she must be on a very good wage I got £7 a week 😂 & Rachel posted that she got 5p from Betsy and tallulahs dad.

I did think this, she must be bloody loaded?! I get £25 a week!

• Sick

Partofthefam

You're right, R isn't the only one who gives their kids so much freedom online, however she has however many thousands of followers who look up to her as a role model for parenting, plus she's an ambassador for Kidscape, she should know better and do better!
Yeah defo, I was kinda generalising it, but you're right

Babel

R you would look so much nicer if you got some decent lashes done, they are really ott. Find someone who can make them look natural. I think the looking really false style is quite a bad message to send to society/your children etc. You don't need all that crap to be pretty (generic you)

anasophia1991

So just bekind😴 has just posted on IG that R gave her a full explanation on where the money went!!! So why the fuck didn't she share all with us??? There would be no need for this thread or the 'wheres the paypal money IG account anymore. Woo hoo! Can't wait to see the answer finally 😁
Little rascal keeping that to herself.
Yes, isn’t she the lucky one getting ‘the email’, that has proven to be more elusive than Willy Wonka’s Golden ticket!! It shows how little she thinks of all the people who made her-she couldn’t even be arsed knocking together some numbers. Hell, I’d have been happy with a few receipts from Poundland.

What's their insta @? Can't find them?
We_want_paypal_answers

Yes, isn’t she the lucky one getting ‘the email’, that has proven to be more elusive than Willy Wonka’s Golden ticket!! It shows how little she thinks of all the people who made her-she couldn’t even be arsed knocking together some numbers. Hell, I’d have been happy with a few receipts from Poundland.

We_want_paypal_answers
It’s the first post on that page

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
They were allowed to have her csection filmed 😳.

In a supposedly sterile environment like a hospital theatre they were given consent to film so had extras alongside the Drs and theatre staff.

That’s terrible, I’m surprised the Surgeon gave permission.
I thought this odd too - so when she mentioned a videographer before the birth I looked into it.

Some birth videographers/photographers have the gift of the gab and can negotiate with the surgical team to be allowed into the operating room.

If they are not allowed though, then they hand the camera to the birth partner or a willing nurse etc to record the parts they are not able to.