Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This says “your story though” 🤔🤔🤔

“Your story” though* Jesus send me to my bed
So it does, well that confused the hell out of me 😂 I’m assuming J screenshot it then edited? No idea, only joined insta to see these stories discussed on here, don’t actually understand how it all works yet

Reactions: 1

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
I’ve read my post again and it sounds like I’m anti breastfeeding.... honestly, i’m not. I don’t buy nestle coffee (although I really need to work harder on boycotting altogether). I breast fed both children (not easy at over 11lbs!), I also bottle fed when I couldn’t breathe through the pain anymore, when there was blood down the baby’s cardigan and I had to bite my fist to stop myself from crying out and frightening her. Nipple pads sticking to my skin. The youngest had tounge tie and I just couldn’t get her to latch on. When she was four days old, my ex shouted that I was selfish for having a bath when my breast were sore, because he’d put a frozen pizza in the oven.

I beat myself up when I had to turn to formula. I just couldn’t do it. I attended breastfeeding groups, my friends are peer mentors. I have a friend who donated her milk to the hospital for premature babies. I also secretly get emotional when I see women breastfeeding in a cafe because I wished I’d managed to persevere or whatever. So don’t think that I’m offended by breast feeding. It’s fucking amazing. That sucking noise and the happy, content sighs in between gulps - HEAVEN.

I’m not offended by breast or babies or milk. I’m offended by Rachel and how she shows herself breastfeeding constantly. There is no need, really there isn’t. We get it. Fantastic. Now stop.
I think some of us Proberly just read it wrong I get what you mean now 😁

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She does not look like she was still pregnant two weeks ago. Clearly eating all day and not moving at all is the key 🙄

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
So can literally anyone follow T? She's a fucking child, if my kid had an Instagram which she doesn't because she's a child, it would be private for friends only. Who lets any old stranger follow their kid??
I followed her before all this ☝🏻 kicked off, but her account is now private

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
So just bekind😴 has just posted on IG that R gave her a full explanation on where the money went!!! So why the fuck didn't she share all with us??? There would be no need for this thread or the 'wheres the paypal money IG account anymore. Woo hoo! Can't wait to see the answer finally 😁
Little rascal keeping that to herself.
She said that the other day and we’re still waiting. Pretty sure it’s R so we’ll never know.

Sheffers92

Why can’t Josh just explain his reasons and be an adult rather than saying no no no no down the phone, not listening and then letting Rachel cackle away in the background. The pair of them seem so immature for having six kids between them. I also love how even Seb can’t spell her name right, vowels all over the show!
Flat refusal with no explanation is just going to make him go behind their backs...

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I'm surprised the doctors let Josh take her pee sample down. My doctors are very strict on you bringing your own samples down.

She never stories seb. I think the 2 stories today are her attempt to take the heat of tallulah and the tik tok. Not that I think seb has done anything worthy of it he seems a fine young gentleman but in her narcissistic mind this might be what shes playing at.

I cringe at the way she communicates with the family 🤢
Have I missed something? What about the tik tok?

I can still go on his page & can see from his page he is still following her however, when I type his name/initials into her followers (on her page) he doesn’t show? Sorry for any confusion on my part.

I can see that she is still following him @Pollyponsonby x

Nicmac5214

Ok, now I have looked here for a while & will be VERY interested to see if my comment is deleted, BUT for goodness sake this woman has JUST had a baby!! Yes she had an affair, which is awful, BUT we all make mistakes and from what I see she is trying the best she can to be a good mummy. Her children & Josh obviously adore her & I hope within time the boys can build up a relationship with their mum. For whatever reason they are not allowed to see their mum there must be more to it! Some people want to see where their money has gone and I get that but surely in this day & age she cannot hide and squander the money for herself. Too many people are so quick to judge and it’s just not very kind.
Did she have a affair while with Josh?

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
I started a poll/discussion in Off Topic regarding the MIL foot rubbing if anyone wants to vote or discuss because I find it proper odd 😂

BigMama

I've always thought this and how he is a police officer. But I guess thats why they put him in the seagull and hedgehog section.
Ohhh reminds me, I watched Call the Cops today whilst tackling the ironing. I wonder if Joshua will make an appearance in the series.

conrea37

VIP Member
She's removed the vile picture she put up last night. I'm guessing she had a few complaints about it. I just don't get why she thought it was ok to take a picture of her child's sick?
And a heck of a lot of it too, poor kid.

Kermy5

Call me cynical but showing the address is that latest story is a blatant attempt at enabling people to send her stuff. The woman is so transparent
Paypal people should send their bank details asking for their refunds or evidence of where their cash has gone.