Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
are they now sleeping under a duvet with no cover? Maybe the cleaner has not been since the Edie vomit incident.

Maybe new thread title - Betsy’s in the shed, no one’s changed the bed, can someone please support that poor baby’s head.
lol I thought that especially after someone asking on here if they ever change their bedding

Kbird

VIP Member
are they now sleeping under a duvet with no cover? Maybe the cleaner has not been since the Edie vomit incident.

Maybe new thread title - Betsy’s in the shed, no one’s changed the bed, can someone please support that poor baby’s head.
👏

Loevly

My neice had a tongue tie they said as long as they feed it’s fine and will eventually snap and it did , although I’m sure everyone’s different x
Yes exactly and if he’s putting on weight like she mentioned that’s great. It can cause so many issues though, I wouldn’t wish it on anyone!

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
So just bekind😴 has just posted on IG that R gave her a full explanation on where the money went!!! So why the fuck didn't she share all with us??? There would be no need for this thread or the 'wheres the paypal money IG account anymore. Woo hoo! Can't wait to see the answer finally 😁
Little rascal keeping that to herself.
What's their insta @? Can't find them?

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Sorry, I don't think I've explained myself very well. J said the police are involved because people were impersonating police officers. They didn't actually say they were police. We assumed they were because of their extensive knowledge?..... Well I assumed they were.
Legal Eagles probably... one on maternity leave

Noseygirl19

Is it just me or is anyone else fascinated by the different coloured eggs their chickens produce? 😂😂
I’ve only ever seen the standard brown ones we get in supermarkets or the white ones they have in America!
Yes me!! 🤣 makes the ones you buy in the supermarket look really boring! 😂😂

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
Tallulah’s latest story ‘mum has a sickness bug so I’m looking after the baby’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ Whatever the fuck next?? She’s not holding him properly and then filming herself for instagram whilst Rachaeaeaele gets her feet rubbed and gets everything done for her 🙄 Where’s St. Josh? Or her mother in law come to that? Surely anyone’s better than a child looking after a newborn?
Let’s see a pic

bubbletea123

VIP Member
If the money that pays for the cleaner and gardener came from well meaning and charitable individuals who thought it was to help women in dire straits but made its way into her thieving pocket , don’t be jealous 😉.

Be glad you’re not like her .
So I need to catch up from the beginning but what money did she steal? I used to follow her years ago

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
I can still go on his page & can see from his page he is still following her however, when I type his name/initials into her followers (on her page) he doesn’t show? Sorry for any confusion on my part.

I can see that she is still following him @Pollyponsonby x
I am confused 🤷🏽‍♂️ if I look on her profile she is not following him! But he is following her!

Attachments