Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Is it safe having all that stuff stored in a cot? Genuinely curious as it’s not something that would sit comfortably with me, I’d feel like it might damage it in some way?

Reactions: 1

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
Sorry just catching up. So is Josh behind the Ban Tattle account on Instagram?

Is there a thread dedicated to this account, should there be one??

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
So Racheaeale has posted that she is a patron of Trevi House and is asking for donations. She has given £100 plus gift aid , so she is a tax payer,I wonder if she declared the PayPal donations as income? . I don’t quite know what to make of this.I thought it was her life times work helping warriors be taken into refuge and working closely with charities,seems strange she would donate in this way ?

Attachments

Last edited:

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Pretty sure that justbekind84 is Rachaele. She’s just outed someone using their full name on IG when it doesn’t show it in the profile. Very strange person. Now that’s what I’d call a stalker. I don’t think R is very well.
How did she find their real name?

ShaWei

Chatty Member
I started a poll/discussion in Off Topic regarding the MIL foot rubbing if anyone wants to vote or discuss because I find it proper odd 😂

It seems to have vanished.

Zodastream

I believe the reason she found out about the Tik Tok stuff was because of me. I posted this 7 hours ago so it clearly wasn’t filmed today.
Also, I tagged T in the video so R’s followers could see how full of energy she is. Glad she’s seen it 🤣
Stupid cow needs a push sometimes to safeguard her own children. But then again, they go out and she posts exactly where they are. If I lived near her, I’d go there and personally ask her about the money!
Justbekind seems to know an awful lot about R’s income and personal shit. Wonder who this person is....
Edited to add the pics.View attachment 36386View attachment 36387
this is most defiantly rachaealelae i hope she does send her followers how great would that be!!

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
Not sure those little noises are good! Clicking while breastfeeding is a sign of tongue tie. Am sure she’s had lots of messages about it.
My neice had a tongue tie they said as long as they feed it’s fine and will eventually snap and it did , although I’m sure everyone’s different x

03cg78

No Lula is wearing her dm's. My kids both have two pairs of school shoes, rainy day ones and lighter ones.

Our school teachers barely have time to deal with a reading book at drop off let alone cuddle a baby!
Thank god you said that. I was beginning to think I was nuts.

Mine have different shoes too. They have their school shoes, DMs for winter and then more casual shoes for gym days because they wear polo shirts/leggings instead of their uniforms those days and the normal school shoes look ridiculous 😂😂

It’s more about what they need than “no experience she spared”

Last edited:

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
I did think this, she must be bloody loaded?! I get £25 a week!
Must be extremely loaded! I now get £200 a month from his wage which is a average wage for someone working full time so🤷‍♀️ If they’re never with her then she should pay, they get so bloody expensive the older they get!