Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
I only became aware of PTPPM ( part time pay pal mum) through Tattle,seriously how can other mothers write things like ‘You are so inspiring’ ‘You are amazing’ under a post stating that her stepsons friends refer to her as A Mother I like to fuck ( MILF) ? Mind boggles!

This is probably what Racheaeale thinks....
As well as stealing another woman’s husband.

Reactions: 2

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
I have only skimmed the thread so apologies that I’m a bit behind. Have the donations been addressed? Absolutely shit behaviour from both of them.

Comments like that are so below the belt and irrelevant to the issue at hand though.
Hahaha no.

Andsoitbegins

It was the the exclamation mark that made it offensive/trolling/bullying apparently! 😆
It was a valid point, especially as the account wasn't private. Ok, let your child have it if their friends have it, but a 10yr old should just have friends and family following, not just any random.
Again, how can a victim of DV trust her with their safety if she can't put simple safeguarding in place for her own child?
yes those exclamation marks are very offensive don’t you know?????!!!!

• Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I agree they do send cards out but my kids receive a postcard and it’s just a couple of lines saying well done etc but as soon as I saw that card I could tell it was fake especially using her nickname.
My friends twins just got cards from their new teacher as they're starting yr R 😍

Loevly

I’ve never found a baby’s feeding noises irritating until today

‘The way he studies him’
‘The way he’s holding his little hand’

The way. The way. ‘Studies him’

She really needs to work on expanding her vocab, THE WAY it’s driving me up the wall.

THE WAY you exploit people financially for your own gain, the way you rub your obsessive relationship in all of your warriors faces, all while thousands of people are studying your newborn babies face. I barely remember what my three looked like as newborns, will remember Wilby for life.
Not sure those little noises are good! Clicking while breastfeeding is a sign of tongue tie. Am sure she’s had lots of messages about it.

Reactions: 1