Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anne28

I get this. I have adamantly tried to steer away from saying anything nasty about R herself, I do joke and make satirical comments about her as she's a public figure. I'm not a bitch or a bully or jealous even.

However, she's a parody of herself. I know she's recently had a c section and she should be resting and nursing but virtually everything she posts is from her bed or sofa and has been for months.

If she's a family/mam influencer - where are the reviews/ideas/recipes/tips/decent writing? We get a peppering of real life parenting but it's mainly just her cackling at the chaos around her.

If she's a DA advocate, where is that content?

If she's an author, where are the questions and interaction and ideas with her followers? Her vocabulary is very limited for a writer, it has to be said.

Why all the love for her in the comments on these posts?

She's literally just pointing her iPhone at her family as she sits there not really parenting. God knows how much stuff she doesn't upload.

T's TikTok was completely public until a few days ago. Some of the videos were her miming to songs including vulgar language, violence, murder, sex and general sexual themes. Also there was one of T "dancing" with the baby by shaking his head side to side whilst he was on the floor.

We chatted about it here, the next morning R posted the mildest video to her IG and then T's TikTok became private.

So we are doing some good! 👍
This is the only tik tok video that I can still see, very rough handling for the poor baby

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 2

BigMama

Have to say it's lovely seeing Seb and Wilby!

That card though...come on Rachaeaeaele...fuck off.

If a card arrived in the post for my son (same year as Betsy) from one of his teachers (who are all perfectly lovely and incredibly supportive) I would be asking questions! The over familiarity of it, using her nickname, sending it to her home address...it's completely inappropriate and stepping way outside what I would consider professional boundaries for a teacher. It also looks like the writing of every teenage girl that I have ever seen!

Where did Beryl go? I miss her already! I grew up in Manchester, went to school there and am feeling very put out this evening that I didn't have even one teacher like Beryl to send me completely inappropriate cards!
Maybe you’re just a melt, like me.

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Must say it was not difficult to find him on FB and the photos are very interesting. Lots of B and T with him in his profile pics.

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
She’d put people off breastfeeding, she waffles on about it so much. Talk about overkill. I feel bad for the mums who follow her who couldn’t breastfeed for whatever reason, and now feel even more inadequate/guilty than they probably already did.

I think her exclusive breast feeding days are numbered, and when she does move to bottles there will be a very ‘good’ reason. I don’t think she puts people off as in making it seem hard (lol) she just complains and I don’t think she will encourage or inspire many people to breastfeed. I’m not really sure what her ‘angle’ will be with this baby - but you can get lots more gifts for a bottle fed baby than a breast fed one

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Must be extremely loaded! I now get £200 a month from his wage which is a average wage for someone working full time so🤷‍♀️ If they’re never with her then she should pay, they get so bloody expensive the older they get!
Maybe she’s just a good mum who wants to give every penny she can.

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
I had a look and she is no longer following him. She used to tag him in every picture! He is still following her though.
I wonder if the Patchwork is coming unstitched? That would be horrendous for all of the kids 😢

XOXOSVD

I have only skimmed the thread so apologies that I’m a bit behind. Have the donations been addressed? Absolutely shit behaviour from both of them.

Josh is just pissed he’s been called Art Attack Head, he probably couldn’t give a shit that we’ve upset Sugar Puff teeth
Comments like that are so below the belt and irrelevant to the issue at hand though.