Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say it's lovely seeing Seb and Wilby!

That card though...come on Rachaeaeaele...duck off.

If a card arrived in the post for my son (same year as Betsy) from one of his teachers (who are all perfectly lovely and incredibly supportive) I would be asking questions! The over familiarity of it, using her nickname, sending it to her home address...it's completely inappropriate and stepping way outside what I would consider professional boundaries for a teacher. It also looks like the writing of every teenage girl that I have ever seen!

Where did Beryl go? I miss her already! I grew up in Manchester, went to school there and am feeling very put out this evening that I didn't have even one teacher like Beryl to send me completely inappropriate cards!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have to say it's lovely seeing Seb and Wilby!

That card though...come on Rachaeaeaele...duck off.

If a card arrived in the post for my son (same year as Betsy) from one of his teachers (who are all perfectly lovely and incredibly supportive) I would be asking questions! The over familiarity of it, using her nickname, sending it to her home address...it's completely inappropriate and stepping way outside what I would consider professional boundaries for a teacher. It also looks like the writing of every teenage girl that I have ever seen!

Where did Beryl go? I miss her already! I grew up in Manchester, went to school there and am feeling very put out this evening that I didn't have even one teacher like Beryl to send me completely inappropriate cards!
Maybe you’re just a melt, like me.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry, I don't think I've explained myself very well. J said the police are involved because people were impersonating police officers. They didn't actually say they were police. We assumed they were because of their extensive knowledge?..... Well I assumed they were.
Legal Eagles probably... one on maternity leave

This has been mentioned previously and this will be the last time it is addressed on this thread.
At no point do we check the identities of any of our members, we deal with hundreds of threads and 25K plus users, all members have the right to report users they believe may be suspect, we are doing our best to remove trolls from the site daily but EVERYONE is responsible for their own actions on here, protect your own privacy and treat this site like a gossip site because that’s what it is.
We don’t know if there are police members, nurses, doctors or lawyers on this thread, we don’t ask any members for their profession when they create an account, like none of you were asked either.

We are not gathering evidence for a police report, we’re gossiping about influencers.
As stated numerous times now, question what people tell you instead of just believing it.
This is a forum to discuss influencers, don’t get so invested in it that 2 months later you’re still discussing members who are long gone.
This all makes sense, but am I mistaken in thinking that one of the mods on here corroborated quickfyre as being Sam?! If so, that would explain why people were annoyed. I agree about the not believing everything you read though. I’ve made my peace with the fact I won’t be getting my money back. As the old adage goes, here for the lolz.. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Nice to see Josh and Rach spending their evenings reading here. Hi guys, learnt how to hold your baby correctly yet? Got any new answers/excuses for the PayPal money yet? Busy rehearsing the next mental breakdown Rach will have on Instagram stories? Don't forget those tears! Lots of tears!

That letter was weird as duck. If a teacher wrote my child a letter like that, I'd be seriously questioning that adult's intentions. I'm sure the governors of the school would have plenty to say about it too. Safeguarding is there for a reason.

Reactions: 16
If you had concerns for a pupil, you would not send a letter saying so to their house where it could be intercepted by anyone in that property. You would speak to the child discreetly at the school.

Reactions: 12
Sorry just catching up. So is Josh behind the Ban Tattle account on Instagram?

Is there a thread dedicated to this account, should there be one??

Reactions: 1
I mean it's all such a wonderful coincidence. Rach manages to prise herself off the sofa to help Betsy clear her room (resisting the urge to show anything on her stories, very unlike her), and they happen to stumble upon this card Betsy received at some point, just before the kids return to school.

It must have really got the creative juices going as she's then managed to pull together one of her long winded posts summarising their summer hols and perfectly linking it to the card just in time for a back to school message. All this despite having 6 kids including a newborn, in 24 hours 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If police are involved, does this mean the people who have donated and want an explanation about the PayPal money get to speak to the police as well?
Exactly this, surely IF they involved the police, the police would need background context? They wouldn't dare mention their paypal pot.

Only a month behind real life 🤦🏼‍♀️
Well, he is a new parent. Probably still catching up on the threads:rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
This has been mentioned previously and this will be the last time it is addressed on this thread.
At no point do we check the identities of any of our members, we deal with hundreds of threads and 25K plus users, all members have the right to report users they believe may be suspect, we are doing our best to remove trolls from the site daily but EVERYONE is responsible for their own actions on here, protect your own privacy and treat this site like a gossip site because that’s what it is.
We don’t know if there are police members, nurses, doctors or lawyers on this thread, we don’t ask any members for their profession when they create an account, like none of you were asked either.

We are not gathering evidence for a police report, we’re gossiping about influencers.
As stated numerous times now, question what people tell you instead of just believing it.
This is a forum to discuss influencers, don’t get so invested in it that 2 months later you’re still discussing members who are long gone.
I think the issue is because a mod confirmed the identity of Sam, and then Sam turned out she wasn’t Sam. Or something 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Interestingly Josh posted that last night, added to it and then deleted it

Reactions: 2
There was no confirmation, to stand up for the mods. They said something along the lines of we've seen things that would indicate so but can never guarantee anything. They have stressed the whole not believing everyone is who they say on here numerous times.

Reactions: 10
I cannot imagine a teacher sending a note like this to a home address, imagine if there was something serious going on at home and then she was punished for letting it show at school. It’s completely unprofessional and crosses boundaries. Also, you’d never start a term with this note, it seems so negative.

Reactions: 9
If that card was real (we all know it's not) then R would have posted it on Instagram when it was received in the last school year. Not yesterday. Also if Betsy was wandering around school looking sad, it's quite likely it was because her vodka was confiscated and she was no longer pissed up all day 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If that card was real (we all know it's not) then R would have posted it on Instagram when it was received in the last school year. Not yesterday. Also if Betsy was wandering around school looking sad, it's quite likely it was because her vodka was confiscated and she was no longer pissed up all day 😜
I didn’t realise it was sent last year, I stand by what I said though, no teacher would send this sort of note in post.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t realise it was sent last year, I stand by what I said though, no teacher would send this sort of note in post.
yeah her post said she found it when cleaning B's room .... probably more lies as i don't think she's been off the sofa long enough to walk down the garden to the shed. I'm assuming it was from the last school year as obviously wasn't sent on the first day back yesterday.

Reactions: 5
yeah her post said she found it when cleaning B's room .... probably more lies as i don't think she's been off the sofa long enough to walk down the garden to the shed. I'm assuming it was from the last school year as obviously wasn't sent on the first day back yesterday.
Plus she would’ve documented her walk there saying how amazing it is to see Josh feeding the chickens.

Goya book free to a good home. Just pay p&p.
255FBAD5-4C89-4658-8C01-771DF77E49E6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.