Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bullshit a teacher did not send that card! Why are her sheep so gullible? Also i know this is not rock solid evidence but from all the teachers I had in life and teachers my children have had I've never had one that writes like that-like a teenage girl, also they know how to spell and use capital letters properly 🙄

Also could I ask that R dips back into that Paypal fund to buy T a new school skirt that fits and isn't up her arse.
Bloody hell S gets a coat massively over sized and T goes back with the littlest skirt 😮

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but what is going on with this uniform? Where are the bottom part of his trousers?! I may be getting old but my goodness... lead my example R & J, there are trends and then there’s just scruffy!
To be fair to him, that’s how the kids round here go to school. Shirt untucked, tie as short as possible. I used to fight with my girls about it daily. But they are just fitting in. We do t have the short trousers thing here yet tho.

Seb would probably get the piss taken out of him if that’s the trend and he went against it

Reactions: 4
Wow, the girls are in DMs - I know how expensive they are as I wanted to buy for my kids but couldn’t justify the amount.

I like how in the comments she’s saying that she and the baby are just going to go back to bed for the whole day and enjoy the peace... she says this like it’s not what she does every day anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone see the comments? B shoes were apparently to small so Rachellie wrote her a note on kitchen roll paper 🤦‍♀️ and Edie was complaining about having to drop to the floor in carpet time because she can't bend due to her shoes.
DMs are so impractical for a 6 year old to wear to school.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Well. I've decided I'm never leaving here for more than an hour, I miss too much!!!

That card 🤦🏼‍♀️ so inappropriate IF it's real 🙄
My daughter is round about Ts age, no way would I let her wear that skirt and I'm quite relaxed with clothing choices!

I missed Beryl - hi 🐍 whoever you were!

Getting really sick of asking but I'll keep on 🐶🍖

WHERE IS THE MONEY???

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but what is going on with this uniform? Where are the bottom part of his trousers?! I may be getting old but my goodness... lead my example R & J, there are trends and then there’s just scruffy!
Anyone else notice the increase in photos with Seb these last few days?

Reactions: 22
Every time I see a photo or video posted from R, I just feel sick now. Expensive coats, expensive shoes, food out, I’m certainly not jealous, just want to know how her way of living has changed so drastically over the last 5 years. Oh yes, how much money is left now Rachael? Now you’ve spent a lot of it.

Reactions: 8
Don’t think this has been mentioned.. anyway just went on to her page to look at the uniform pics and then saw the post about the girls being bridesmaids.. she tagged the stepdaughter and her new husband.. went to be nosey as you do and both profiles said “user not found” maybe all of her sheep went and followed them all like nutters and they both deleted their accounts 🙈🤣

• Haha
The short trousers are the fashion right now, all my 15 year old brothers friends wear them like this, short ties were all the rage when I was at school so it’s not a new thing, he’ll get told to tuck his top in when he gets to school 😂

Anyone see the comments? B shoes were apparently to small so Rachellie wrote her a note on kitchen roll paper 🤦‍♀️ and Edie was complaining about having to drop to the floor in carpet time because she can't bend due to her shoes.
DMs are so impractical for a 6 year old to wear to school.
On the topic of dms, my 5 year old has them for school and they’re the best things I’ve bought. They last ages and she says they’re really comfortable!

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ! T's skirt! Why would you think it's appropriate for your daughter (your very young daughter) to stroll up to primary school with a skirt that short?! It's not even just above knee length.

Reactions: 9
I know a teacher and showed her the post. She said in her opinion it’s bullshit and a teacher would not send a card worded like this, instead most teachers would have spoken to her in school. Teachers do send cards out but not like this! She is just full of lies!

Reactions: 9
If she’s in a well respected job then that makes me wonder even more why the courts gave josh full custody and the boys don’t see her.. just speculation but I do wonder if it’s the boys who don’t want to see her ..
Sam the boys mum who is a member on here did say on the early threads that rachaellee and josh made her life hell along with josh’s family threatening her and making her life a misery, there was an arrangement put in place so that Sam could still see her boys but josh and rachaellee didn’t stick to it and she said with all she has to pay out each month she can’t afford to take them back to court, she admitted she had a breakdown when she found out about their affair which to be honest I think I would too, imagine being so Inlove with your husband, having children and a life together and then finding out your husband has been having an affair? Sam said she even caught them together at Josh’s mums house😢 there probably has been other things that has happened that we’ll never know about that’s determined the boys living with josh but the fact is rachaellee and josh aren’t as innocent as they like to make out, their affair caused a women’s breakdown, the pair of them walk around as if they are something special don’t they.
I’ve never even thought josh is the god that rachaellee makes him out to be, I don’t find him attractive at all. But then it’s personal opinion.

I know a teacher and showed her the post. She said in her opinion it’s bullshit and a teacher would not send a card worded like this, instead most teachers would have spoken to her in school. Teachers do send cards out but not like this! She is just full of lies!
I also thought the writing looks like betsys 🙈

• Heart
Wow, the girls are in DMs - I know how expensive they are as I wanted to buy for my kids but couldn’t justify the amount.

I like how in the comments she’s saying that she and the baby are just going to go back to bed for the whole day and enjoy the peace... she says this like it’s not what she does every day anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
i buy my little girl them for school every winter they are expensive but they last ages!! Honestly be the best purchase you’ll make worth every penny x

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ive bought my daughter dms this year, however the mary janes not boots as they aren't allowed to wear boots for school unless wearing trousers and to be honest its more of a fashion statement is it not? I spent a small fortune on replacing her shoes the past two years im calling it an investment

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.