Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same! And to have someone laugh AT me for EVERY tiny bloody thing would annoy the hell out of me. Why does she find everything so hilarious?
It comes accross as really immature and slightly hysterical.
I wonder if she does it just for the filming. She surely can’t spend her life cackling like a hyena at absolutely duck all?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
£50 for trainers? My son is 8 and has grown a size every six months for about 4 years and I can’t afford £100 a year on trainers x 2 children 😂 he does also need school shoes and football boots so it all adds up 😳
You need to start a PayPal donations page, every little helps, ☺

Don't it Reacehellleeee. WHERE'S THE PAYPAL MONEY!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbh I think the comments about how E is going to react around the new baby are unnessecary. With all the good will in the world as a parent nobody knows how their child will react to getting a new sibling she may well be a bit put out for a few days/weeks but who cares she's a kid it will just be her working out her feelings. I think T seems like such a sweet kid and as much as I can't bare R and the scandal she clearly has going on behind the scene, like others have said her kids always look well looked after and happy so I don't think it's fair to criticise the children's behaviour's and personality traits.
I agree Very unnecessary, she’s a child of course she isn’t going to know how to care for a baby that’s why when there first born you teach them 🙄 think it’s horrible people slagging her kids , they adore there mum that’d clear to see but it’s rachel who’s the problem so there no need for anyone to bring innocent children in the world Edie seems thrilled to become a big sis I think she’ll be very helpful!

Reactions: 14
I agree Very unnecessary, she’s a child of course she isn’t going to know how to care for a baby that’s why when there first born you teach them 🙄 think it’s horrible people slagging her kids , they adore there mum that’d clear to see but it’s rachel who’s the problem so there no need for anyone to bring innocent children in the world Edie seems thrilled to become a big sis I think she’ll be very helpful!
I agree I think all the kids are great...my issue is not with E's behaviour personally but rather how we see through the clips her being prompted and almost 'rewarded' in a way with giggles from R&J. Like yes Eddie you hold the baby, don't let us parent the baby hahaha. If you get me? I'm tired and dont Express myself well at times lol

I remember when i was little, i was a right spoilt little girl with 4 older brothers and pretty much got everything i wanted. My mum was pregnant with my little brother and i was pretty much like Edie wanting to prove how much i wanted to look after this baby and be the perfect sister, i remember the first time mum brought my little brother home and i was obsessed, i wanted him in my room with me to sleep, i wanted to feed him, i wanted to play with him and cuddle him all the time, i wanted the lot.

Then i heard him cry.. yep i soon changed my mind! 😂 there ya go mum he’s your problem now! 😂

My point is, i think Edie will be fine, there’s definitely a difference between a doll and a real child and i’m sure she knows that too. Plus we only ever see what R posts, there might be plenty going on behind the scenes too 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Yes, thank you @FromOopNorth for that and for getting us back on track. I was feeling foolish for being so emotionally invested and then embarrassed at turn of events the last couple of days.

As everyone before me has said, there will always be the odd one on the Internet, but there are more good, decent and intelligent people here.

Off to work now, although I may ask people to donate £2 a week so I can stay home and have Foot rubs every day! (By the way - the whole family are dressed beautifully, that’s got to cost? I’ve been struggling just buying school uniforms 😓)
That’s something I’ve really noticed too . The kids and both her & Josh always have the brand name trainers & clothes , with 5 kids that’s got to cost a bomb !!! And the constant eating out !!! In my family that’s a treat not an almost daily occurrence !! I too have been struggling to get the school uniforms all sorted & it really is sickening watching this absolute horrific , vile 😂😂 woman cackling away on her stories with not a care in the world !!!

• Heart
So what happens if she goes into labour with all those children at her house (that aren't hers), who looks after them? Because Betsy is supposed to be her birth partner so she can't. and do the parents of the other children know their child might be left with a stranger?

Reactions: 1
So what happens if she goes into labour with all those children at her house (that aren't hers), who looks after them? Because Betsy is supposed to be her birth partner so she can't. and do the parents of the other children know their child might be left with a stranger?
She’ll probably call the kids parents have the kids picked up? Or drop them home. That’s what I would do

Reactions: 13
Betsy isn't there she's gone to leeds for the weekend.

Reactions: 2
It's petty comments like this that discredits the whole thread

Reactions: 23
So, when is she actually due to pop? This pregnancy is going on forever 😴
She posted a story last night? Or this morning? Anyway, someone said "I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!" and R replied "we will know next week!"

So I assume her section is booked next week sometime 😊

She posted a story last night? Or this morning? Anyway, someone said "I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!" and R replied "we will know next week!"

So I assume her section is booked next week sometime 😊
Thought she was having a hypnobirth?

I was reading her comments on FB and on the 7th she said in 12 days when asked. And on her AD she told someone she's due the 24th. So I assume sometime this coming week.

I was reading her comments on FB and on the 7th she said in 12 days when asked. And on her AD she told someone she's due the 24th. So I assume sometime this coming week.
So due on the 24th but 7 add 12 is 19 so....C section on Monday, do we reckon?

So due on the 24th but 7 add 12 is 19 so....C section on Monday, do we reckon?
Possibly, but I thought she wanted Betsy there? And she's away till Monday.. 🤷‍♀️

The fact we can speculate like this shows she hasn't got enough safeguarding in place. She says too much about her and her family's whereabouts, and discloses too much personal stuff on social media.
Anyone can suss out her movements..

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She so absolutely reads here - new story with other people’s kids in and their faces are covered 🙄 totally the right thing to do but it does not undo the fact that she did it all wrong for three years previously!

Also, such expensive trainers on a six year old when they grow so quickly 😱
I spend about £50-£60 on my boys trainers I just find they last a lot longer & some people are trainer snobs like me 🤣

Reactions: 2
Possibly, but I thought she wanted Betsy there? And she's away till Monday.. 🤷‍♀️

The fact we can speculate like this shows she hasn't got enough safeguarding in place. She says too much about her and her family's whereabouts on social media.
Anyone can suss out her movements..
I was just thinking about the safeguarding thing. How the hell do we know so much about all this...because she puts it out there!

Someone on Insta pulled her up on this yesterday and strangely it hasn't been deleted...

20190817_135639.jpg

20190817_135819.jpg

There's more comments, it's on the Betsy picture. But this is the gist of it...

Safeguarding equals letting the whole world know where your kids are because everyone is "looking out for them" 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.