Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this tour of whatever the duck it is, is she not worried someone might turn up with a question she might not like i.e wheres the money gone queen Racheeeele? I supose she will have her convict mate and policeman husband (🤔) as bouncers to kick out anyone that's not gushing over her & licking her bumhole or dares to have a difference of opinion.

Reactions: 6
So this tour of whatever the duck it is, is she not worried someone might turn up with a question she might not like i.e wheres the money gone queen Racheeeele? I supose she will have her convict mate and policeman husband (🤔) as bouncers to kick out anyone that's not gushing over her & licking her bumhole or dares to have a difference of opinion.
I have visions of her and Josh veeting around around the country on a Meerkat bus, with red jackets on (a la People's Postcode Lottery) Then knocking on refuge doors and handing out giant cheques for 15 quid 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Glad to see the last couple of pages of this thread are filled with relevancy and humour. Ptwm bingo killed me off 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning

Surely today must be c section or induction day? She must be 39 weeks now? We must be due a horrific birth story by now, I have my own horrific labour story from having my first born but I don’t feel the need to publicly share it although Rachel if you need one feel free to contact me and I’ll let you use it for a small fee or a swipe up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Glad to see the last couple of pages of this thread are filled with relevancy and humour. Ptwm bingo killed me off 😂😂😂😂
Yes, thank you @FromOopNorth for that and for getting us back on track. I was feeling foolish for being so emotionally invested and then embarrassed at turn of events the last couple of days.

As everyone before me has said, there will always be the odd one on the Internet, but there are more good, decent and intelligent people here.

Off to work now, although I may ask people to donate £2 a week so I can stay home and have Foot rubs every day! (By the way - the whole family are dressed beautifully, that’s got to cost? I’ve been struggling just buying school uniforms 😓)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker. Have read from thread 6. Didnt she post that she was due the day after e's sleepover so sunday? I'm sure I remember that being on her stories when she made the invites.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Long time lurker. Have read from thread 6. Didnt she post that she was due the day after e's sleepover so sunday? I'm sure I remember that being on her stories when she made the invites.
She replied to someone on her FB that she's due the 24th

Interesting I guess we will find out soon. I am local to her and my kids are at the same school so I'm interested to see if she will do the school run or if j will have alot more time off "work" than paternity leave to do it

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She and J both seem to find Edie’s behaviour amusing. You’d think with the baby arriving NEXT WEEK they’d be doing more to prepare her for the upheaval. I think she will struggle emotionally.

Reactions: 11
She and J both seem to find Edie’s behaviour amusing. You’d think with the baby arriving NEXT WEEK they’d be doing more to prepare her for the upheaval. I think she will struggle emotionally.
She's extremely spoilt and it's not cute or funny. She will struggle.

Reactions: 14
She's extremely spoilt and it's not cute or funny. She will struggle.
It’s not fair on her to not prepare her properly. She’s going to feel rubbish when she realises she can’t just grab the baby when she feels like it because it’s an actual person with needs and feelings.

Agree with you all. They should have properly prepared her. Not sure if R is choosing to breastfeed or not, but if so, Edie will have a meltdown that she can't feed them. She needed to be taught that the new baby is a life, and not a play toy.

Not Edie's fault at all. R and J, you've royally fucked up and you'll soon know about it.

Interesting I guess we will find out soon. I am local to her and my kids are at the same school so I'm interested to see if she will do the school run or if j will have alot more time off "work" than paternity leave to do it
Do you know if locsl people are aware of the paypal stuff going on?

Reactions: 1
Agree with you all. They should have properly prepared her. Not sure if R is choosing to breastfeed or not, but if so, Edie will have a meltdown that she can't feed them. She needed to be taught that the new baby is a life, and not a play toy.

Not Edie's fault at all. R and J, you've royally fucked up and you'll soon know about it.
Pretty sure she is intending to breastfeed as she keeps mentioning how fucked her nipples are going to be. Edie will be having regular meltdowns but as I said previously I reckon they will ship her off to her dad’s for the last week of the holidays. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

I think J is going to be the one breastfeeding 😂

• Haha
As far as I am aware yes alot of people are aware and do avoid her. I dont think people are willing to see her and ask her because of her gang. There has been alot of comments made on the playgrounds around the school about her and paypal

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.